KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Aliens versus Predator RPG: One Last Hunt (Marine's thread)

Aliens versus Predator RPG: One Last Hunt (Marine's thread)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Aliens versus Predator RPG: One Last Hunt (Marine's thread)

(please log in to view the image)

(This was some-what rushed, the RPG was given permission as Coleman's idea, I offered to get it started...)

CHAPTER 1: The Colony...

The cabin began to shake violently as the dropship broke through the atmosphere, those amoung the passengers asleep were frightened awake; they had been operating only on five hours of sleep each night after the cruiser was hit by an asteroid in mid-jump...
I was a routine mission; the colony on IGX-926 was an isolated Weyland-Utani colonial world, too far out of the central core-systems to maintain contact, these frequent Marine visits by the company were merely to check up on progress...

The boat finally leveled off and the hull began to creak and moan as the cool-air hit the red-hot nose-cone; the Pilot was an ace, to say the least, he knew exactly were they were going despite the thick fog that entrapped the terrain. About seventeen-minutes of smooth sailing, the pilot spotted the landing beacons, a small group of colonists stood ready to recieve them, though they could barely stand as the wind picked up to a gale.

The side-door slammed open, hitting the marines with the ice-cold biting breeze of IGX-926 as they filed off, one-by-one... "We are so glad that the company hasn't forgotten us..." a portly man wearing the yellow/black Weyland-Utani uniform of a Colonial Governor, "Come, let us be rid of this wind..." he directed them to follow into the peak of the facility, warm air curtains hit them upon entry, shedding the shiver and leaving the marines comfortable again.

"Ah, My name is Governor Allritch, I manage this colony as we do our best to terraform this wasteland..." he sounded off, proud of what he does, apparently, "...Though I must say that I'm surprised that your team is a month early, not like the company at all, not at all..." he continued on, leading them at a shuffling-pace through the main entrance of the vast facility, into the habitats and towards the barracks.

The Marines kept pace without breaking a sweat, the Governor had to stop three times to catch his breath as the walk was a long one, after thirty-seven minutes they finally found themselves in the Barracks, the Marines were used to scenes like this; it hadn't been used for over a year and was left in a disgusting state from the last lot of military residents.
"Ah... yes, you'll forgive me for the state of this section, we are told not to interfere with the Company's military division so the last unit that resided here left it in this horrid condition... If it makes at all up for it, I hope you enjoy your stay..." he muttered, none of the Marines were listening, more or less horrified at their Habitat...

Corporal Caltridge ws the first to speak, soundly kicking one of the mess-hall tables upright with a single hit, "Shit, trust the grunts to get the worst part of the deal..."

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:12 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

(Switching my character to a marine.)

Sergeant Abrhamian replied in a heavy accent, "Well, what do you expect?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 02:17 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

((Ummm where's sign up thread for this? sorry to spam))

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:03 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

(( http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t416929.html is the sign-up thread, John could you please create your character as soon as possible in the thread, thanks smile ))

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:21 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

(I will as soon as I can, I got to go right now, but my name and age and stuff like that will stay the same.)

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 03:40 PM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

(taking in account that Predators can live for around five, six or even many more times the age of any human... stick out tongue just FIY )

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 04:30 PM
Aliies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
(Switching my character to a marine.)

Sergeant Abrhamian replied in a heavy accent, "Well, what do you expect?"

"Uhh, I dunno, sir... Maybe a matching set of bath-robes and hand towels... and don't forget the Maid while your at it!" the Corporal stated, half sarcastically, looking through the various piles of dishes that lined the tables not turned over.

"My guess is that they trashed the place just as they were leaving, just to give us a nice welcome..."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:47 PM
TBJ
High

"Well that is possible, too." Abrahamian stated, his voice trailing off as he observed his surroundings.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 08:13 PM
At god
The Terminator

"Sir Abrahamian, Major Jason Wheeler reporting sir!!" Jason yelled as he snapped to saluting. The marines looked at the mencing man as their eyes wide opened. "Is that the terminator that everyone's talking about?" "Did he take million stroids or somethin'?" They mumered. Jason turned around as marines snapped to their positions.
He sighed "Everyone thinks that I took millions of stroids sir...hahaha forgive my squad"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:07 PM
At god is currently offline Click here to Send At god a Private Message Find more posts by At god Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
At god
The Terminator

quote: (post)
Originally posted by At god
"Sir Abrahamian, Major Jason Wheeler reporting sir!!" Jason yelled as he snapped to saluting. The marines looked at the mencing man as their eyes wide opened. "Is that the terminator that everyone's talking about?" "Did he take million stroids or somethin'?" They mumered. Jason turned around as marines snapped to their positions.
He sighed "Everyone thinks that I took millions of stroids sir...hahaha forgive my squad"

Kill that post I just found out that major's higher than Sarganant

Jason snapped to saluting. The marines looked at the mencing man as their eyes wide opened. "Is that the terminator that everyone's talking about?" "Did he take million stroids or somethin'?" They mumered. Jason turned around as marines snapped to their positions.
He sighed "Everyone thinks that I took millions of stroids sir...hahaha forgive my squad. "Sargant Abrahamian, what's our assassginment?"

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 09:48 PM
Aliies

"Oi sir! you do know that Stroids are illeagal, don'cha!" the Corporal spoke up, disrespectfully.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:26 AM
At god
The Terminator

"I don't take stroids corporal! Drop and give me hundread!!" Jason yelled looking at the corporal derectly in the eye. "NOW!" Jason yelled as he growled then turned to other squads. "Get back to work!" He yelled and his squads went back to their paper work and gaurding.
He was one of most feared majors. All tough and if someone disobeyed his order he would beat the hell out of them.
"Major Jason you shouldn't be too rough on corpral" Captain Bradly said coming through the door.
"S-s-sir Bradly! Sir!" He yelled and snapped with salute at captain. "Now Corporal I want you to tell me why you thought Major took steroids"

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 08:44 PM
Aliies

(You're not playing two people I hope? and Major is higher than captain... the ranks usually go:
Private, Corporal, Sergeant, Captain, Luitenant, Major, Colonel.)
(Also I changed to Luitenant, and such ranks don't usually have to do pushups, just answer to whatever they did wrong in front of their squad.)

"Sir, I was just saying what everyone was thinking... And I am in my rights to forward those pushups to one of my Sergeants..." the Luitenant informed him, he knew company procedure by the book, just to piss off superiors...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2006 04:36 AM
At god
The Terminator

((Just a random guy I wanted to put in for a temporarly))
"Very well then carry on" Bradly said and walked away. Jason looked at Luitenet and took a sip of his canned coffie.
"Do you know our next mission atleast? 'Cause Im really gettin' board" He said and turned to the window where the privates trained with their guns. The holographic tagets even seemed real to them even for Major.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 08:22 PM
Aliies

(Ranks have been changed to make it like a real squad... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t416929.html )

The Conscripted-Corporal kicked a chair upright, setting himself down he took a stab at his thermos-hipflask, filled with actual brewed coffee.
HE set down his backpack, being the heaviest in the squad, combat engineers were like that, 68 kilograms of specialized equipment hit the floor with a loud thud.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:08 PM
At god
The Terminator

"Corporal nice of you to join us prepared as always I see" Major Jason said with a grin. "We don't have a mission yet so...Why don't you put those "heavy" weapons of yours back at armory we'll need them later" He added.
Then as Jason took a sip of his canned coffie some piravate bumped on him making him spill the coffie. The solider looked up at the mencing look of major Jason wheeler. His eye twitched then soon grabbed the piravate's collor and faced him in the eye. "S-sir...So so sorry sir!!" soldier said with a saulte.
Jason's eye still twitched "Bah! Your not worth punishing!" He yelled and threw the pirvate to the ground. "Damn my coffie I don't have anymore dollors!"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:24 PM
Aliies

((So I assume you won't be joining us on the frontline, At god?))

"Sir, I still don't know why you call them dollars..." the corporal flipped him a half-credit chip he had spare, "I prefer to carry it around with me, it's two-years worth pay in value equipment, I've heard of the Engineers being killed just for their gear..."

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:30 PM
At god
The Terminator

((Fine I'll be a sargant I want action okay? I can't resist millitary stuff!))

Jason looked at the corporal and cought the chip "I just got used to it solider, wait is that true? Never knew that" He said with a laugh. He sat a seat across from him and flipped out a knife he started to spin it like a toy.
"Care to spar?" He asked flipping the knife back to the lether sheth. He took off his red bertta(hat) and the gun belts.
"If you want to I suggest we do it millitary style hand to hand combat soldier"

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:36 PM
Aliies

"Carrying this pack around would give me the edge..." he stood up and towered over the Sergeant, but didn't feel like fighting so he disguised it with a yawning stretch...

Old Post Sep 20th, 2006 11:50 PM
At god
The Terminator

Jason cracked his knuckles and went to the sparring areana putting on his black lether half gloves.
"Sergent the guy's kinda bigger than ya can you take him?" One of his squad pirvate asked.
He gave a nod and a glare. The Pirvate flinched and sat down

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 12:00 AM