KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth of the empire Sign up.

QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth of the empire Sign up.
Started by: QuincE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

QuincE's Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth of the empire Sign up.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
— Alphonse Elric

Fullmetal Alchemist: Growth of The Empire.

In this roleplay, the characters from the anime/manga will be involved, but not frequently. The story takes place in a town/village/cities across the world, and an attempt at world dominance.

In a single night, three major military operated cities are utterly dominated, and taken by force. The assailants are of varying species. Humonculi, Chimaera's, and even Golems (as seen in Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir) All of the species are under the command of one person. Who is yet, unknown. No one knows how this lone alchemist is able to control all of these soldiers, and no one can do anything to stop them.

The game will take place in a variety of places from the show, including Resembool, Central, and even Liore. The characters are from regular soldiers, to state alchemists, to citizens, and others. The story will base on how their town will defend against the onslaught. Sometimes the enemies will come in waves, sometimes there will be moments of peace. If you are an existing character, I will assign you to a specific place, and give you a specific task. If you are a new character, you will reside in the town of Setum Square. A very nice neighborhood, familiar to the Elrics' own Resembool. It is in this town we will deal with the looming threat of the enemy army, and their attempt at establishing a global empire, with possibly the greatest weapon in their possession...The Philosopher's Stone.

Rules:
1.No god-moding, which is pretty much a given.
2.Everyone will have to give a reason why they should play an existing character, and AUDITION for that part.
3.No hatin' on other people.
4.No argueing, and bad attitudes. This will result in replacement, and a forced departure.
5.Anyone's welcome to play.
6.I will reprimand players if need be. Regardless of circumstance.

Character Sheet-
Name:
Alchemical Preferance (ex, stone, fire, blah blah)
Appearance (with pic preferably)
If playing an EXISTING character, same sheet, but must give reason to play him, AND "audition"

I will NOT Tolerate posts that are basically CRAP.
(ex. John was walking around and took out his sword and chopped a guy.

OR. John was looking for something to do.

If you don't have ANYTHING interesting to put in a post, let's face it...IT'S NOT WORTH POSTING!)

So everyone knows, I will be playing Edward Elric. Everyone else is still up for grabs.

Sig by Scribble

Last edited by Quincy on Jan 14th, 2006 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:48 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

I thought id join maybe soemeon could help me wit teh basics of FMA I do not watch teh show
Name: James Perryman
Hometown: Setum Square
Alchemical Preferance: Thunder (if possible)
Appearance: Tall Mowhak red hair lengiated Ears Tunic and oth erolder style clothes.
(please log in to view the image)

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 12:56 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Everything on that is fine, just that we can't have the elongated ears. However so far so good. Now the basics of Alchemy are rather simple, as long as you use "Equivalent Exchange." For example, you can't make something out of thin air. In order to make a giant sword for example, one would need lots of steel.

Now thunder however, might not work. Because thunder isn't really a thing you can hold. Perhaps you really meant lightning. If so, you're alchemic abilities would be at their height during a lightning storm. However you can still use the lightning, by carring an electric generator on your back. Or if not the generator, perhaps something on your clothes you could rub to create Static electricity, and enlarge it to create a powerful electrical charge.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 01:09 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Kage dark
Hometown: Ela town
Alchemicalpreference: Fire
Looks: Upload

Attachment: sky001.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:04 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Srry i want to change my pic he looks like this.)

Attachment: pickyoflames.jpg
This has been downloaded 174 time(s).

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 02:05 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'm guessing your going to have to use Ignition cloth like in the show.

If you've seen it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:35 AM
DarkDethbringer

cool I acn drop teh ears sure that works I menat Lightning Thunder sounded cooler

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:39 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Yea i seen the show and i cam gonna use it it's gonna be on my two arms. Isn't that what roy mustang uses those gloves?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:42 AM
DarkDethbringer

thinking about this could I have a sword that could work somewhat as a lightening rod to store Lightning and use it with My Alchemy?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 03:50 AM
Quincy
Debaser

well you couldn't really store the lightning with in it. But in a lightning storm, you could always just make a sword (as long as there is metal nearby) and then have it act as an electric attracter.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 05:53 PM
DarkDethbringer

well that would work but what exactly could I have to like harness it?like is this liek in X-Men how Pyro oculd only control fire so eh had Flame Throwers with him liek that right?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:15 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Name - Kazuo Shiito
Age - 23
Hometown - Liore
Alchemical Preferance - Ice (alters water vapor in the air)
Appearance - Wears the typical military uniform. He has short black hair that he slicks back. To perform alchemy, he wears black gloves with transmutation circles located on the palms.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:20 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
well that would work but what exactly could I have to like harness it?like is this liek in X-Men how Pyro oculd only control fire so eh had Flame Throwers with him liek that right?

Yes. In order to USE something, you need it to actually be there. For example, i couldn't make a giant brick wall, without a pile of bricks nearby. Same with an example of one of the characters: Roy Mustang.

Roy is the Flame alchemist. He wears gloves made with "Ignition cloth" that creates a spark when he snaps his fingers. Using alchemy, he transmutes the spark into a bigger blast of fire. Understand?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:29 PM
DarkDethbringer

yes but what could create Lightning? a twist on teh Ignition Cloth?

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 07:33 PM
Striding Cloud

Got it.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:31 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Not lightning, Electricity in general. Have your gloves made of material to create static electricity. Then just enhance it.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 10:10 PM
DarkDethbringer

ok perfect I was thinking f Fire but i knew it was overated too many people would choose it Lightening will work so electric SHock creating Gloves that works glad to be here have fun with it Quince hats how mine roll

well for now at least,

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 11:16 PM
Striding Cloud

That's just like my fire gloves.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 12:44 AM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Name: Jack Strongin
Hometown: Xenotime
Alchemical Preferance: Temperature alchemy
Appearence: Like Ed, except without a ponytail, a black jacket, black hair, and tan skin.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:19 AM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Nice sig and avatar.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 03:23 AM