KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zeus(DC) Vs Odin(Marvel)

Zeus(DC) Vs Odin(Marvel)
Started by: sexyking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sexyking

Zeus(DC) Vs Odin(Marvel)

It seems to me that DC does Zeus more justice than Marvel thats why i have decided to Pitt the two from the different companies against each other. In my opinion its wrong how Marvel leaves Zeus in the dust next to Odin when in Reality Zeus has always been the more popular of the two. This is a battle of Epic proportions no one is holding back and there's no fear of destruction they are fighting to the end who wins?

To make it interesting it works like this if someone states odin force then Zeus get a portion of the Godwave.

Last edited by sexyking on Sep 29th, 2006 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:24 PM
sexyking is currently offline Click here to Send sexyking a Private Message Find more posts by sexyking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

DC Zeus is nearly identical to the Zeus of Greek Mythology.

DC handles their gods in the manner that myth did.

Unfortunately DC Zeus has little to no feats.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 03:18 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

going by feats Marvel's Odin takes this

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:03 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Marvel Odin and Zeus have fought in the past causing ripples the Muti-Verse

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 04:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Marvel Odin as far as i know, never battled Marvel Zeus. Going by feats alone, Marvel Odin coems out better on either Zeus from both universes.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
DC Zeus is nearly identical to the Zeus of Greek Mythology.
DC handles their gods in the manner that myth did.
Unfortunately DC Zeus has little to no feats.

Marvel Zeus seemed ok in his classic days with Thor and others but both companies handle(d) him poorly in recent times. The fact alone they portraited him old when he was the youngest of Chrono`s sons, is a start on a list itself.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 29th, 2006 at 05:45 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:33 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by olympian
Marvel Odin as far as i know, never battled Marvel Zeus. Going by feats alone, Marvel Odin beats on either zeus from both universes.

I suppose Odin Beats on the presence too since he has more feats.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

it could happen

Bankai.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:36 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Marvel Odin as far as i know, never battled Marvel Zeus. Going by feats alone, Marvel Odin beats on either zeus from both universes.
Odin wouldnt beat Marvel's Zeus, as shown in the Thanos HOTU saga, even King Thor's power is nothing to Zeus's

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Did not DC Zeus effrotlessly defeat DC Surtur, who (surtur) battled and was defeating the JLA, and the 5th dimension imp/s.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:49 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Charming as usual.

If you read some Marvel you would know that Zeus while a bonefid Skyfather level like Odin, doesnt have the battles with beings or raw power feats that the latter has.

Both skyfathers, yes. But one has the better figths and the better feats of power. Who you think it would look better at Marvel?

Originally posted by galan7777777
Odin wouldnt beat Marvel's Zeus, as shown in the Thanos HOTU saga, even King Thor's power is nothing to Zeus's

Yeah but KT isent = Odin when it comes on using powers or experience either.

Then again post the pages in case my memory is failing. If KT was indeed showed on Odins level that would be something, alrigth.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 29th, 2006 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 05:56 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah but KT isent = Odin when it comes on using powers or experience either.

Then again post the pages in case my memory is failing. If KT was indeed showed on Odins level that would be something, alrigth.
i dont have the scans, but i have all of those comics, and KT isnt equal with Odin in terms of wisdom, but KT is more powerful..... and even this power was nothing to Zeus's, as Zeus along with LT and Eternity gave the final attack on Thanos /w/ THOTU....... so like i said DC's Zeus looses to Odin due to lack of feats, but Marvel's Zeus beats Odin the majority of the time wink

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:27 PM
harri
I may be a geek

sous

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:30 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Wait, so its because he was with them and KT wasent? Well, yeah it can be one feat where he looks better than someone with the odinpower, altho seems to me if Odin was there he probably would side with them giving how Marvel always liked him.

But Galan, if DC Zeus loses for lack of feats, then Marvel Zeus *should* lose too. What feats does he have to call him better than Odin? Even if you count that one, what else?

Last edited by olympian on Sep 29th, 2006 at 06:34 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:31 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wait, so its because he was with them and KT wasent?

What happened to KT in those.
KT was beaten severly by a being who was much weaker then Thanos /w/ THOTU earlier in the saga, and when he attacked Thanos later he was shooed away effortlessly, while Zues, Eternity, LT, and some of the other abstracts gave the final attack on Thanos (to no avail)

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:34 PM
harri
I may be a geek

right there your pretty good o by the way i know wolvie real name

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:34 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

But Galan, if DC Zeus loses for lack of feats, then Marvel Zeus *should* lose too. What feats does he have to call him better than Odin? Even if you count that one, what else?
because KT is more powerful then Odin was, but yet not even he compared to Zeus..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:35 PM
harri
I may be a geek

its james cool

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:35 PM
harri
I may be a geek

cool ye? laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:37 PM
olympian

KT was beaten severly by a being who was much weaker then Thanos /w/ THOTU earlier in the saga, and when he attacked Thanos later he was shooed away effortlessly, while Zues, Eternity, LT, and some of the other abstracts gave the final attack on Thanos (to no avail)

Good one. Ok, we have one. But what else? Odin has its battles with Surtur, Mangog, Infinity and Seth. Both him and Zeus looked around the same against the Celestials in "Thor".

Do we have other feats that makes Zeus its better?

because KT is more powerful then Odin was, but yet not even he compared to Zeus..

Yes, but thats one feat against how many of Odin?

To be clear i put Marvel Odin and Zeus around the same level but with Odin having the edge because while hes in the same level as the other, he has higher displays of power.

Wont be easy for either one.

Last edited by olympian on Sep 29th, 2006 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

DC zeus is shown to be at least as powerful as Shazam or Ganthet when he was the last gaurdian.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:39 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote