KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Let The Hunt Of The Predator Begin

Let The Hunt Of The Predator Begin
Started by: magneto1992

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Question Let The Hunt Of The Predator Begin

How far can 25 predators get in New York

1 Kill all averege villians in the Jail (higest enemiges: Scorpion, Octopus, Vulture, Beetle, Chameleon, Rhino, and Shoker)
2 High security (High enemiges: Sandman, Venom (not healing back), Ultimate Green Goblin)
3 Kill the legends (High Enemegies: Spider-man, Daredevil, Punisher, Blade, Electra)
4 Kill the Shield (Fury, Widow)
5 Kill the X-masion (Wolverine, Iceman (movie), Cyclops, Kitty, Beast, Jean (not Phonexis), Archangel, Deadpool, Jubillee)
6 Kill the Fantastic Four (The Thing, HUman Torch, Invisible Woman, Fantastic)
7 Kill the Brotherhoo of evil (Magneto, Pyro, Juggernaut, Mystic, Toad, Savege tooth, Havok)
8 Kill the Avengers masion (Capitan America, Ironman, Hulk, Wasp, Giant man, Thor, Black Panther)

Only one has a proton bomb and use it only in one to kill all the rest of the enmige team, but it has the potential of 25 bombs, how far can they go.

Who needs super powers anyways?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:43 AM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Do they get 25 for each fight, or do they stick with their losses?

I'd say if they don't, they get to 5, if they get them all back each time, 6 or 7.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 05:53 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

After each battle they got a new hole team of 25 predators, and think they go all the way to 7 or 8 depending on magneto.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:00 AM
magneto1992 is currently offline Click here to Send magneto1992 a Private Message Find more posts by magneto1992 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I think it'd be pretty cool to see how the Yautja metal transfers over to the Marvel Universe. I think they'd probably end up saying the metal was adamantium, then their big Blooded warrior could duke it out with Wolverine for awhile in a claw fight.

I'd say with all the Pred-Tech it takes them to 7. Magneto and Juggernaut would be pretty unstoppable to these guys.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 06:18 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magneto1992
The last Marvel

Thats what i was saying about magnus, they can use the bomb there and if magnus cant survive it well, they lose, and the worst thing is that some Predators get their victims biological power if kill one to one, anyways I want to see how they battle the incredable Hulk

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:08 AM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. Possibly
5. No
6. No
7. No chance in heck with Magneto there
8. No

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:12 AM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by magneto1992
Thats what i was saying about magnus, they can use the bomb there and if magnus cant survive it well, they lose, and the worst thing is that some Predators get their victims biological power if kill one to one , anyways I want to see how they battle the incredable Hulk

WTF?

--------------------

Get to 5 or 6.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:53 AM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

What class are they and what weapons do they have?

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:52 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maestro

25 Elder predators could do it, any other class loses at 7 or lower.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 07:56 PM
Maestro is currently offline Click here to Send Maestro a Private Message Find more posts by Maestro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

They won't get past the FF, since Johny can go supernova and kill them all at once.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:00 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I say they get to 6 no matter what class they are. And this is coming from a big-time Yautja fan. Human Torch and Invisible Woman would demolish with Ben cleaning left-overs and Reed back home in the lab.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:11 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

I think the bomb could take care of FF before Johnny could Nova.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:47 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

I see most of them having problems with Venom at #2 - Elder or not.

They wouldn't be able to kill Deadpool at 5.

6 - SuperNova. Thing tramples.

7. Juggernaut - he'd destroy them. Mags wouldn't even be needed.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:55 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyDo3

Predator wont pass gate number 1 lol he can't even handle arnie the governator and danny glover how much more if he face this bad ass characters

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 08:58 PM
JohnnyDo3 is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyDo3 a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyDo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
Predator wont pass gate number 1 lol he can't even handle arnie the governator and danny glover how much more if he face this bad ass characters

Your Predator knowledge is freaking weak. Basing your facts on a movie.. Sooo ignorant.

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 01:13 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't understand the post when I did my last comment, so sorry. But in that case, the Preds don't make it past the first one. I don't honestly believe that 25 Predators can alone take Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Rhino, and Scorpion by themselves. The rest are just overkill. If they do get past it, they're not making it past number two whatsoever. No way. Ultimate GG at his best pretty much wins it anyways, and Venom can take out the rest(his capabilities are good enough to do even more than that).

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 03:03 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

25 plasma casters + 1 bomb >>>>>>>>> non healing Venom..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:39 PM
Estacado
Legendary

they stop at 7

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 06:42 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Dinalfos
They won't get past the FF, since Johny can go supernova and kill them all at once.

They arent getting past anyone in the FF big grin

Of course they wont make it past the x-men so erm

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:07 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Ehm, 25 plasmacasters + an atomic bomb.. They're not getting past X-men... Right :rollseyes:

Old Post Aug 28th, 2006 07:11 PM