KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Marvel Zombies v.s. These Heralds

Marvel Zombies v.s. These Heralds
Started by: galan7777777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Marvel Zombies v.s. These Heralds

Ok this will be all of the MAIN Marvel Zombies:
(please log in to view the image)

Versus these Heralds of Galactus:

Morg /w/ WOL
Silver Surfer (/w/ upgrades)
Fallen One
Terrax
Nova
Stardust
Firelord

Bloodlust is on, and the Zombies have 1 day of "prep".....Who Wins?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 1st, 2006 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:29 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Current Marvel Zombies? or which stage?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:53 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thedude1948
Current Marvel Zombies? or which stage?
the ones from the scan..... (the version from the 5 issues of the title "marvel zombies")

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 04:56 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

Since the Zombies all have the Power cosmic and took down Galactus. they take it

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:02 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Since the Zombies all have the Power cosmic and took down Galactus. they take it
they dont have the power cosmic, they are just starting out at base levels

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:05 AM
Board Walker

the 5 zombies that each have (I assume) around 20% each of Galactus's power?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:07 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Jesse7
the 5 zombies that each have (I assume) around 20% each of Galactus's power?
listen, i honestly didnt think id have to specify this, but its assumed that the Zombies all start out at their normal levels before they ate surfer/big g

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:09 AM
thedude1948

You said the ones in the scan, and the ones in the scan have the power cosmic (The blue glowy stuff in the scan.)

If it is just the normal zombies, the Heralds take this easy. Surfer should have beat all of them if he wasnt jobbing.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:13 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

You said the ones in the scan, and the ones in the scan have the power cosmic (The blue glowy stuff in the scan.)

If it is just the normal zombies, the Heralds take this easy. Surfer should have beat all of them if he wasnt jobbing.
yeah sorry about the scan, its the first one i found i didnt really think about it lol....... this is just the normal Zombies before big g or surfer's power. and they have a day of prep, i think this would be enough time for them to mount up a good strategy

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:16 AM
Board Walker

If their is no PIS and CIS, could not the heralds just blow up the planet?

Or to make it more interesting, how about start the heralds on one part of the city or planet, and take away their flight, speed, and energy manip and energy blast.

This way it is the heralds on foot with only their wits and strategy to fight and win, they would still have cosmic durability and h2h skill, but no super strength to the point where they could blow up the planet or city, I say put a cap at wall or building busting strength.

Last edited by Board Walker on Oct 1st, 2006 at 05:22 AM

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:19 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If their is no PIS and CIS, could not the heralds just blow up the planet?
im just wondering how that would kill the zombies?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:20 AM
Board Walker

Or to make it more interesting, how about start the heralds on one part of the city or planet, and take away their flight, speed, and energy manip and energy blast.

This way it is the heralds on foot with only their wits and strategy to fight and win, they would still have cosmic durability and h2h skill, but no super strength to the point where they could blow up the planet or city, I say put a cap at wall or building busting strength.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:23 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Couldnt they just kill the virus that makes them a zombie or are they mysticly turned to zombies.,...

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:25 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

but see the zombies were able to overcome surfer and galactus, so if i took out any of the heralds abilities it wouldnt really be fair to them..... and also remember that the zombies have some prep time to build some type of device of formulate a strategy

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:26 AM
thedude1948

Zombie Reed is still pretty smart, with him they could probably have some chance with prep. I give 3/10 to the Zombies, mostly from whatever the Zombies can throw together, or the heralds getting careless and bitten. But there is way too much firepower on the Heralds side for them to take the majority. These heralds probably could take out regular Marvel Earth if they wanted to.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:27 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Roldz
Couldnt they just kill the virus that makes them a zombie or are they mysticly turned to zombies.,...
im guessing if that was possible then Galactus would have done it

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:27 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Zombie Reed is still pretty smart, with him they could probably have some chance with prep. I give 3/10 to the Zombies, mostly from whatever the Zombies can throw together, or the heralds getting careless and bitten. But there is way too much firepower on the Heralds side for them to take the majority. These heralds probably could take out regular Marvel Earth if they wanted to.
all they need to do is bite 1 of the heralds and they gain the power cosmic

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:28 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Well they can always bubble them up and tossed them in the black hole let the gravity squesh them.. or they could just vaporized them since obviously theyre affected by physical force..

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:31 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Roldz
Well they can always bubble them up and tossed them in the black hole let the gravity squesh them.. or they could just vaporized them since obviously theyre affected by physical force..
if they vaporize the zombies, then they themselves would become infected

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 05:32 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

anyone else?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:22 AM