KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » character that should be resurrected

character that should be resurrected
Started by: hank_mccoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hank_mccoy

character that should be resurrected

what characters do you think should be resurrected?

i would like marvel to bring back birdy.. i am sure that she could be a great character if marvel just would develop her for some time

also in ultimate x-men i would like to see beast resurrected, dont know why they had to kill him

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:05 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Bring back Abraxas.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 12:46 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

defiantly not Goliath

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 02:06 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can think of loads of characters who deserve to die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:05 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

you just gave me an idea man thanx smile

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:49 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Abraxas

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 04:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Ben Reilly from the clone saga yes But he should come back as a bad guy and fight Peter to the death and the identity of the true Peter Parker should be left in doubt yes laughing

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:25 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Scott Lang as Ant-Man. Sooo much potential there. Even if Marvel can't think of anything to do with his give him to me along with 5 dollars and a printer and I can make something work.

Also bring back Quasar. He's too cool to let die like he did

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:29 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

None. No more ressurections.. no expression After Hawkeye of course wink

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:29 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Phoenix (Jean Grey) big grin

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 05:42 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Mar-Vel.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:10 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Mar-Vel.

You disgust me. no expression You really do. and its Mar-Vell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:17 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by V for Valentine
You disgust me. no expression You really do. and its Mar-Vell roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry, I guess I was a little overzealous typing. But he was a good character, and with Quasar dead, I think it would be cool if he could resume the role of universal protector.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:21 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry, I guess I was a little overzealous typing. But he was a good character, and with Quasar dead, I think it would be cool if he could resume the role of universal protector.

He's dead, one of the best stories I read aswell. Bringing him back would only disgrace comics even further. I'd probably stop buying if they brought him back for good no expression Deaths already pathetically undramatic because of so many ressurections so far.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:33 PM
darthgoober

He's dead, one of the best stories I read aswell. Bringing him back would only disgrace comics even further. I'd probably stop buying if they brought him back for good no expression Deaths already pathetically undramatic because of so many ressurections so far.

They wouldn't have to do it permanantly. Just a mini series or something like that. He was bad ass back in the day, but his feats don't really stack up to those possessed by modern herald level characters anymore. I'd be nice if they brought him back just long enough to show that he could still go toe to toe with the big boys.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:37 PM
Darth Vicious

None. They should just stopped killing characters just to resurrect them a few months later. Bucky who used to be the exception to that rule has been resurrected.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:24 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
None. They should just stopped killing characters just to resurrect them a few months later. Bucky who used to be the exception to that rule has been resurrected.

Eh that was handled alot better than say, Phoenix's hundreds of resurrections no expression Or Nick Fury's unlimited amount of LMD's no expression

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:27 PM
hank_mccoy

but i think that birdy could be a great character if they gave her a chance

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 08:30 PM
-K-M-

I agree when Superboy died I was like meh! he'll be back

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:00 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I agree when Superboy died I was like meh! he'll be back

Same with Booster Gold. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 09:10 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote