KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Season 7 Episode 17

Smallville Season 7 Episode 17
Started by: Amazon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Amazon

Smallville Season 7 Episode 17

I didn't see a description for this episode anywhere so I thought I'd post it from the Ksite forum

The CW's Official Description: "Sleeper"
Airs April 24, 2008 on The CW

JIMMY HELPS THE DEPARTMENT OF DOMESTIC SECURITY ARREST CHLOE — Clark (Tom Welling) desperately searches for Kara (Laura Vandervoort) and Brainiac (guest star James Marsters), as Brainiac is the only one who can reverse Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) condition. Clark asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to check any large power surges in the area, so she breaks into several government computers, setting off alarms. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is caught between the Department of Security - who threatens him with jail time unless he helps them arrest Chloe - and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), who offers to help clear Chloe if Jimmy agrees to be in his debt.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:29 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:34 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kirti

Wow! This is the ultimate.. Everything smallville is about has led up to tonights show! Fantastic.The best superhero tv show to date.

Download Crossing Jordan Free Episodes

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 07:11 AM
kirti is currently offline Click here to Send kirti a Private Message Find more posts by kirti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

What?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 01:20 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Yawn! Another filler episode. I'm not even going to b**** this time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 05:43 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Really this episode was actually great, for a filler, IMO. Liked Clark's dialog, am intrigued by what Lex found. I'm guessing directions to the fortress. Did anyone else catch Chloe's blow the world up and start over remark? Possibly a prelude to what Brainic and Zod may have attempted on Krypton?

Oh, and Chloe looked great! eek!
How bad is it to have romantic feelings for a fictional character if you still fully realise sadly they're not real?

And when the hell did Jimmy turn into James Bond?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Last edited by Entity on Apr 25th, 2008 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 01:32 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

So we have a great episode last week that supposedly made Clark and Lex mortal enemies, and this week they hardly get any screen time? Its hard to stay excited for this ****ing show anymore, and thats sad.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 01:55 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Ok, so there was a thread in Ksite that I think sums up why I didn't like this episode. Too funny I had to post it here. It's called "Worst Plot holes ever"

- Lex helps Jimmy, Jimmy knows about it before hand. Huh?
- No explanation for Lex being red flagged by the government.
- Lex in Zurich right after the whole 'red flag' thing. Huh?
- Chloe knows a bit too much about the Law's of physics.
- Employee benefits in a a locked briefcase? At a party? Late at night? Whaaa?
- "I won't let Lex hurt anybody else!" "I don't care about Lex or the keys!"
- Government agent relies on Jimmy to catch a "terrorist" than just gives up because Lex said so?
- Jimmy doesn't question Chloe about the secret afterall? Why?!?!?!?!
- Chloe was about to fess up to her secret? Just like that? Huh?
- Other. I know there are a lot.

Hahahah Cant.... stop ... laughing....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 03:01 PM
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Terrible episode, Smallville is the master at killing momentum.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 04:29 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeRo

Just speechless ... I was so excited when I`ve started to watch the new episode and what ... 90 % of it was "blablabla" and 10% "I think its time Kal-El to go back to Krypton(or w/e it was)" WTF?!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 03:10 PM
JeRo is currently offline Click here to Send JeRo a Private Message Find more posts by JeRo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Descent was such a good episode but this one was terrible. Hopefully the next episode can make up for it.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 11:44 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote