KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rampages

Rampages
Started by: NiņoAraņa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Rampages

These heroes/villians go on rampages (not at the same time), which one does the most damage....and how long does it take before he's taken down, or cosmics have to get involved?

(all marvel....marvel earth)
1)Black Bolt
2)Sentry
3)Magneto
4)Wolverine....shifty
5)Thor

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:06 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Re: Rampages

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NiņoAraņa
These heroes/villians go on rampages (not at the same time), which one does the most damage....and how long does it take before he's taken down, or cosmics have to get involved?

(all marvel....marvel earth)
1)Black Bolt
2)Sentry
3)Magneto
4)Wolverine....shifty
5)Thor

INteresting thread smile thumb up

I think black bolt could cause the most damage in the least ammount of time, But in turn i think the cosmics would be on him the quickest becuase of how out of control he can potentially get (as seen when thor broke his antenna) Infact, i think Black bolt could cause permnant damage to the earth before people could react in time.

Sentry? i duno much about him, but i know hes a wild man

Magneto, i think he could cause alot of damage and just break stuff, although strictly by himself, it would take him a while to cause global damage, and by that time the xmen/avengers/cosmics would allready be trying to deal with him

Wolverine? lol
His damage would be limited to ripping his bedsheets and perhaps some of the x-mansion before being taken out by his own team

And Thor, i think thor could cause some serious damage if his asgardian freinds let him just go crazy, he could also potentially cause global damage, but he too would incurr the wrath of cosmics rather quickly. I think His damage potential is high, and he may be a Tini bit hard to deal with.

overall, i think Black bolt would cause the most damage if he was going all out, not to mention he could ponteitlaly kill alot of mutants along the way. And MAYBE seriously harm some cosmics that attempted to stop him. Maybe.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:10 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

yeah, i was thinking BB could do the most, seeing as how unlike everyone else in comics he always holds back, or he kills anyone in the immediate areaerm

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:14 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

yeah, i was thinking BB could do the most, seeing as how unlike everyone else in comics he always holds back, or he kills anyone in the immediate areaerm

yes lol

he always holds back due to the nature of his powers. ANd compairatively, he is very capable of producing enough megatons it would require to destabilize the earth for good

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:15 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Re: Rampages

1)Black Bolt - Earth = Dead big grin

He eventually gets stopped by Thanos or somthing

2)Sentry - Same as above

3)Magneto - Surfer kills him big grin

4)Wolverine....shifty - I get my shovel and beat the crap out of him wink

5)Thor - Same as Sentry

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:17 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

thanos stops BB? debatable erm

edit: i agree with others....wolvie might kill you tho shifty

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:18 PM
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

thanos stops BB? debatable erm

edit: i agree with others....wolvie might kill you tho shifty

Nah, thanos would obliterate BB

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:18 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

:shurg: just trying to get people talkingsmile

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:19 PM
Citizen V.

Thanos wouldnt kill either or them, Not because he isnt stronger. Mainly because he wouldnt. No reason to, especially since well he has been trying to destroy the universe for a while. Im pretty sure he'd probably help them confused

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:24 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

:shurg: just trying to get people talkingsmile
big grin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by V for Valentine
Thanos wouldnt kill either or them, Not because he isnt stronger. Mainly because he wouldnt. No reason to, especially since well he has been trying to destroy the universe for a while. Im pretty sure he'd probably help them confused
they wouldn't want help...rampages usually are just trying to kill anyone and everyoneyes if it's threatening to his existence, he'd kill them

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Oct 1st, 2006 06:25 PM