KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Its all a piece of shit, walk away (****ing wise words)

Its all a piece of shit, walk away (****ing wise words)
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Its all a piece of shit, walk away (****ing wise words)

Our “weights” are the emotional gunge in our subconscious, our programmed sense of self and reality, and the endless mind-numbing claptrap that assaults our eyes and ears via the media, the education
(indoctrination) system, politicians, economists, and all the other mind doctors selling us their view of what our reality should be. In short, the eggshell. Without those influences, that weight on our mind and emotions, the bird would have flown a long time ago. These are the influences that create the light at the bottom of the bottle, hypnotising us and keeping us in ignorance of our true and infinite self. I remember listening to a tape of the late Bill Hicks, the American comedian I mentioned before. He was talking about a film called Basic Instinct. His summary of the film: “Piece a shit”. However, great debate ensued about the picture. Was it too this or too that? Much of this “debate” was hyped to promote the movie and Bill Hicks offered the following advice:

It’s a piece a shit, walk away.

If humanity did that more often, it would not waste its energy day after day on irrelevant debate and argument over “issues” that are only there to divert us from what really matters - our own evolution out of
ignorance and our own ability to love and be loved. But we get hooked in by these manufactured debates and diversions. We see irrelevant events and statements as vitally important, instead of walking away and seeing them for what they are: irrelevant diversions. It’s fascinating to observe, as your mind expands and the cell door creaks open, how the
issues and concerns that occupy our minds, screw us up, and give us a bad sense of self, simply don’t matter. We are just conditioned to think they matter and so we expend our energies and wind up our emotions worrying about things that others programme us to believe are important. Are we too fat? Are we too thin? Are we too tall? Are we too small? Are our breasts big enough? Are our willies big enough? Are we losing the hair on our heads? Do we have too much hair on our bodies? Are we wearing the latest uniform (sorry fashion) that someone we have never met has decided is “in”? We are deluged by advertisers and the television “programmes” funded by advertisers which tell us how we should be, look, and feel. You’ve got a wrinkle on your face? Oh, my dear, your life is over. It’s the end of the road. Unless, that is, you buy this super-duper face oil named after somewhere that sounds exotic. It will save your life. Hey, look at this curvy, sun-tanned, blonde we paid vast sums to show her bum on a beach. Buy our oil and that could be you. (Author leaves word processor in order to vomit.)

In Hollywood, the home of self and mass delusion, there are more face lifts and hair transplants per square mile than probably anywhere else on the planet. It is no wonder. The Hollywood mentality is the ultimate illusion and it is obsessed with the physical senses. Its industry, its very reason for being, is based on illusion, with false backdrops, false sunlight, and plastic, artificial emotions, as two actors who can’t stand each other come together for a warm caress. Hollywood is a wonder to observe and symbolises magnificently the illusions that keep the human mind enslaved. It sells to the mass psyche its version of history and of what is beautiful, successful, and important.

It is a world of fear, insincerity and insecurity: you were brilliant darling, what was I like? Oh Dorothy darling, I’m so glad you won the Oscar (lucky *****). Their sense of self comes not from what they are, but from how they are perceived by those who control the illusion machine and by an audience conditioned by the illusion machine. So plastic surgeons (why don’t they melt?) and hair transplanters have a licence to print money in this never-never-land.

Yes folks, this is what you can aspire to. These are the stars, the image A few questions for those who buy this idea that there is somehow an ideal shape, height, weight, hairstyle, age or willy size. Who says?
Who decided that? Did you decide that because it was your original thought or because that is what you have been conditioned to believe? The latter, almost certainly. What’s more if your friends and family have been conditioned to believe the same (and most of them have) you feel an even greater pressure to aspire to that manufactured image of physical perfection. I saw a documentary about Hollywood men in which this guy’s sex life had been destroyed by an operation that went wrong... an operation to fill his willy with fat from another part of his body to make it look bigger.
Uhhhhhh! I know, I know, my eyes are watering too. My God, what’s happened to us? What happened to our infinity of understanding,
Oneness and self love? I think it bought a movie ticket. Is it just me? I mean what does it matter if someone has a larger or smaller body than the “ideal”. Does it make them a bad person? No. Does it make them less intelligent? No. Does it make them less able to give and receive love? No. So what does it make them, then, what’s the big deal? It makes them different to the conditioned version of “normality”, that’s all. And what is this “norm”? Is it normal to be a suntanned blonde with a polished smile showing her bum to a camera? I’ve just come back from town and I didn’t see one of them anywhere. I would have noticed, I’m sure. All I saw were people of different shapes, colours and sizes adding to the variety of life and experience. Not a bare bum or sun tan in sight. And what’s this terror that men have of losing their hair? Oh my life’s over, women won’t be attracted
to me.. save my hair, take it from my armpits, anywhere, Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ! !! Let’s just go through this again: when you lose your hair does it make you a bad person? No. Does it make you less intelligent? No. Does it make you less able to give and receive love? No. What’s more, it doesn’t even make you different. Look around you, most men lose their hair. And get this: what would be our reaction if we lived on a planet in which the physical body had no hair on its head and suddenly it started to grow? Oh my life’s over, women won’t be attracted to me.. remove my hair, stick it under my armpits, anywhere, Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Exactly. It’s just conditioning, that’s all it is.

The irony of all this, and the knowledge that will end the manipulation of human emotions by the multibillion-dollar-hate-your-body industry, is that there is no need for all these potions and creams and willy surgeons. Our bodies are a reflection of our sense of self. They are a physical expression of our mind and emotions. You can see in the faces of people if they have been through extreme emotional pain. It is written in their features. People who eat a lot and create bigger bodies for themselves are invariably manifesting in their eating habits an emotional torment of some kind. For them it’s food, for others its drink or drugs,n just a means to escape temporarily from the emotion they wish to shut
out. Our minds control our bodies and our bodies will reflect our state of mind. I have a close friend who has an astonishing connection between mind and body Her whole face changes with her changing emotions. It’s remarkable to see. The faces of the mind-controlled human robots often change as they switch “personalities”. If we feel good about ourselves
we will transmit the same energy to our bodies. If we feel unloved and unwanted, our bodies will manifest that, also. The same goes for aging.
We don’t have to age as we do. We expect to age because that is our reality and so we age. As we evolve towards Oneness, the aging process will slow down and we will live for what appears to us now to be incredible lengths of time. Impossible? Nothing, NOTHING, is impossible. Incidentally, returning to that Hollywood theme, those actors who fear losing their looks or their hair are far more likely to lose them.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

We attract to us what we most fear because overcoming fear is essential to our evolution. Relax. Whatever you are is OK. It’s your role in the movie at this moment. You are what you are and you can change what you are by changing what you think you are. That, too, applies to our bodies. Anyway, you chose your body before incarnation in the knowledge of what that would mean in terms of size, shape and length of appendage. You did that for an experience that you believed would speed your understanding and evolution. It is just a temporary body - you are eternal mind and spirit. But if we get caught into the trap of accepting the manipulators version of what is normal and “sexy”, we will have a lifetime of diminished self worth if we don’t have a body that conforms to that.

People are duped into pursuing happiness with a bigger fridge, or the latest car, or a bigger house. “If I just had this or that,” they say “I’d be happy.” But when they get it, they’re still not happy. Most people go through their entire lives without being truely happy. Of course there may be moments when they feel blissful, but those moments are so fleeting. Their “happiness” is normally measured by levels of
unhappiness. The harder you try to find happiness, the more elusive it becomes. The reason is simple: if you are in a constant state of pursuing happiness you can never be happy. Your “now” experience is always
the pursuing of happiness, never happiness itself. Your happiness is always in the future and not in your now. Its like sitting on one of those horses on the fairground rides. It doesn’t matter how fast the carousel is turning, you never get any closer to the horse in front. John Lennon once wrote that life is what happens to you while you’re busy making
other plans. In the same way, happiness is constantly passing us by because we are spending all our time pursuing it instead of “being” it.

The only way to be happy is to be happy. That is a state of mind within your control whatever you are doing. It doesn’t require a new Ferrari or an extension to your dangly bits. Happiness is not a pursuing, it is a being. The harder you chase it, the further you push it away. It can be likened to chasing a butterfly. The more desperately you charge at it, the more it will elude you. But if you stop trying so hard, lay down on
the grass and relax, there is a chance it will just come and land on your shoulder.

Another thing that hooks us in emotionally and seeps our energy for no good reason is the way we are offended by what others say or do. People are offended by different things because they are programmed by different Hassle-Free Zones (a religion, a political “ism”, what we were told was “right and “wrong” by our parents). What offends one
person won’t offend another because they will have been conditioned to be offended by different things. Tell a Christian that Jesus was an ******* and they will be mortally offended. A Muslim will not. Tell the Muslim that Mohammed was an ******* and he’ll be offended, but not the Christian. It’s all in the mind. There are, however, some universal taboos which seem to offend vast numbers of people of all beliefs because society as a whole, the main Hassle-Free Zone, has decided that we should be offended by them. So we are. We do as we are told like fully paid up robots. There may be some people reading this book who have been offended by my use of the word shit. If you have, it might be worth
asking yourself why you are offended. Shit is merely the one syllable sound which has been accepted to mean a substance we all produce and if we didn’t produce it we would eventually explode. Very messy. I use the word shit because the nature of the substance it describes is brilliantly symbolic of the propaganda we are pressured to accept as our reality on this planet. If anyone is offended by the word shit, it is not because I am being offensive because that is not my intention. It is because you have chosen to be offended. It is all taking place in your mind, not mine. Even if I was trying to be offensive, you still don’t have to take it on and be affected by it. You have a choice. Well now I’ve offended you, I might
as well go all the way In for a penny in for a pound - you know me. How about the word ****?

My GOD! Did you hear what he just said?
Youknow...ffff...the”F”word.
Disgusting! Outrageous! What an awful man!
I said the “F” word? Oh, you mean ****? Yes, that’s right, I did. So?

It’s funny that the same people who do not get offended by American warplanes bombing the crap out of people in the Middle East, Vietnam, and elsewhere, killing children by the score, will be breathless in their indignation when someone says the word “****”. The end of the world is not ushered in by warplanes and atomic bombs, but by people saying
“****”. “The moral fibre of society is crumbling. Bring back hanging and conscription, that’ll sort it. Put ‘em in the army, make bomber pilots of them.” What a hoot it is, all this plastic moral hypocrisy You have
“news”papers selling themselves by using naked women and sexual titillation and that’s OK, it seems. But when the word **** comes into a story, it is always written as “f***” because this is a “family”
newspaper as you can see by the lady showing her **** on the inside page. What’s with this f*** business? When you see f***, what word goes through your mind? ****, exactly So what’s the difference? Ah, I
get it now. It’s fine to think the word ****, but not to say it or write it in full. Gotcha. F*** that. See, its easy.

The overall point I am making here, however, is that if you are offended at anything and have your emotions stressed as a result, it is you who have chosen to be offended. It’s a thought form, a state of mind, which you are in control of. People constantly get offended and wound up about things that don’t matter. Just whisper slowly ...f...u...c...k... There, are you any better or worse a person? No. You have just shaped your mouth and lips to say a word, just as you do when you say sandwich. It is just a sound. It is the intent behind a word, not the word itself, that is positive or negative.
I use the money system at the moment to live, travel, and do my work.

But I know it is all a big illusion, a joke. You take away its power by not taking it seriously or seeing it as “real”. The money system is hilarious. The moment you let go of the fear of being without the means
to provide warmth, food, shelter and clothing, the system loses its grip on your psyche and you cease to feed it with your energy, your power.
What’s more when you lose the fear of being without, you will always have what you need. Once the twin emotions of fearing the financial system and seeing it as important and real are removed, the structure
will naturally collapse because its energy source is gone. In the meantime, we can use it as necessary, without taking on its fear and “values”. We take control of it, not it of us. Again, if you want to have
a hair transplant, wear a wig, or have your face lifted, fine. So what? Good luck to you. But who is making that decision? Is it society instilling fear and pressuring you to conform to “norms” or do you
genuinely want to control the way you look because you, and only you, have decided that’s the way you want to be? You want to lose weight?
Fine, good luck to you. But who is deciding that? Is society telling you to conform to the “norm” or have you, and only you, decided that’s how you want to look?
This is what I mean by walking away Detaching emotionally and making our own decisions from our own values and delinking from manufactured diversions that keep us in the spiritual dark and imprisoned in the illusions of physicalness. I repeat: most of the things that cause us emotional pain, occupy our attention and demolish our self esteem, simply don’t matter. We are only told they matter because that will keep us captivated by physical illusion and delinked from our infinite self. Here’s a little exercise. First remember that you are an infinite aspect of eternal consciousness on an endless journey of evolution and that other levels of you are playing different roles in the movie on other screens (dimensions) in the cinema. You are not just a body, you are consciousness experiencing various situations and emotions to speed your return to Oneness. Right, keep that in mind and take a deep breath. Now take another look at whatever it is that is screwing you up at the moment, be it a relationship, your body fear of the future, whatever.

See what I mean?

It’s a piece a shit, walk away.

- iam me i am free - david icke

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:44 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

K? Not sure what your saying, but did it have a Purpose?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:46 PM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

did you read it?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 10:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I dont like reading walls of text dont have time but ill try, wanna sum it up or say what its mostly about?

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 05:33 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Where are you copy and pasting all this from?

Oh, from a board about weed. Okay. Your point is much more valid now.

http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/thd1x60086.shtml

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Last edited by Kinneary on Oct 6th, 2006 at 06:17 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:14 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMFAO laughing pwnt.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:58 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I LOVE YOU COPY CAT NINJA

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 6th, 2006 06:59 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kinneary
Where are you copy and pasting all this from?

Oh, from a board about weed. Okay. Your point is much more valid now.

http://www.cannabinoid.com/boards/thd1x60086.shtml

no wink its from a book i have. nice try tho

Originally posted by Blax X
LMFAO laughing pwnt.

errrrrrrrr..no# no expression

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:20 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Hey deano, have you ever been to red-ice.com They have some really good stuff.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2006 09:56 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marth18
I LOVE YOU COPY CAT NINJA

big grin

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 10:47 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Do you expect someone to read all that waffle? can´t you just make your point?

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 05:36 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i dont expect anyone to do anything. the point is that it is there if people DO want to read it

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:23 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano
i dont expect anyone to do anything. the point is that it is there if people DO want to read it

Well put, deano

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 06:32 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote