KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Gadgets

Gadgets
Started by: Storm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Gadgets

Your daily dose of chaotic tech comedy that brings you the latest, greatest, and strangest tech news. Here, I will keep you up-to-date on an essential selection of the must-have, cutting edge stuff.

Today, I present you the Suspicious Looking Device.

The only function of the Suspicious Looking device is to appear as suspicious as possible, whether carried in hand or placed indiscriminately in public places.

Using a combination of LEDs, a LED array, a character display, an optical distance sensor, capacitive touch sensor, buzzer, and motors, the Suspicious Looking Device will manage to freak out even the most veteran of TSA agents.

Attachment: susp.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:04 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Something about fluro orange doesnt make it seem all that suspicious

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:05 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Cool! eek!

I didn't read what she said ninja

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:08 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Looks like a geiger counter

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:08 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

thats pretty cool.

you don't mind if other peeps put in stuff?
hope not, if not do your " modly" thing.

(please log in to view the image)

fairly obvious but very ridictulous

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:57 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Oh those stupid inventions!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 02:57 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Council#13
Oh those stupid inventions!

Well im sure SOME people would find it usefull * goes out and buys one to spite you :P*

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 03:05 PM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

hehe
I want a suspicious looking device...
I'd carry it and wear a trenchcoat..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2006 04:06 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

A long time ago in a bath far away the Duck Side lurked, or possibly bobbed.

Ominously glowing in the duck, Duck Fadar is the Evil Lord, or far more likely just a ludicrous glowing bath toy. Duck Fadar is a LED-packed rubber duck resembling everyone' s favourite Dark Lord. Simply pop him in the bath and watch in awe as he floats around, and automatically phases through various mesmerising colours.

So next time you find yourself attracted to the bathside, make sure that you have Duck Fadar to guide you. With his glowing eyes and ominous helmet, he' s the epitome of an evil fowl, the icon of demonic duck lovers, the... He bobs, he glows and he' s a complete hoot, or possibly honk.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Attachment: duck fadar.jpeg
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:03 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Storm
A long time ago in a bath far away the Duck Side lurked, or possibly bobbed.

Ominously glowing in the duck, Duck Fadar is the Evil Lord, or far more likely just a ludicrous glowing bath toy. Duck Fadar is a LED-packed rubber duck resembling everyone' s favourite Dark Lord. Simply pop him in the bath and watch in awe as he floats around, and automatically phases through various mesmerising colours.

So next time you find yourself attracted to the bathside, make sure that you have Duck Fadar to guide you. With his glowing eyes and ominous helmet, he' s the epitome of an evil fowl, the icon of demonic duck lovers, the... He bobs, he glows and he' s a complete hoot, or possibly honk.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I want that!!! eek!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:06 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Storm
Your daily dose of chaotic tech comedy that brings you the latest, greatest, and strangest tech news. Here, I will keep you up-to-date on an essential selection of the must-have, cutting edge stuff.

Today, I present you the Suspicious Looking Device.

The only function of the Suspicious Looking device is to appear as suspicious as possible, whether carried in hand or placed indiscriminately in public places.

Using a combination of LEDs, a LED array, a character display, an optical distance sensor, capacitive touch sensor, buzzer, and motors, the Suspicious Looking Device will manage to freak out even the most veteran of TSA agents.

looks like that thing from ghostbusters

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 04:17 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote