KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Foundation

Foundation
Started by: S.C.U.D DF

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S.C.U.D DF

Foundation

America was Founded on Christianity. That's That. If you dont like it, get the f*ck out. You cant take away foundation. And dont start with the whole -well we took it from the indian's-. Cause if you look into Indian History, it mention's the follow of Christianity.

Australia has it right. If you dont like what they believe in, then you have the right and the freedom to LEAVE.

Everyone has the right to practice there religion, just dont try to change our's.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:01 PM
S.C.U.D DF is currently offline Click here to Send S.C.U.D DF a Private Message Find more posts by S.C.U.D DF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.C.U.D DF
America was Founded on Christianity. That's That. If you dont like it, get the f*ck out. You cant take away foundation. And dont start with the whole -well we took it from the indian's-. Cause if you look into Indian History, it mention's the follow of Christianity.

Australia has it right. If you dont like what they believe in, then you have the right and the freedom to LEAVE.

Everyone has the right to practice there religion, just dont try to change our's.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:11 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Foundation

This is basically a repeat thread of what JesusIsAlive posted, claiming that the Constitution names Jesus. Guess what, it doesn't so it makes both of your claims limp just like John Wayne Bobbit's penis, or at least the top half of it. Care to back up your claim though? Otherwise, you're just a ranting fool.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Re: Foundation

1. Redundant thread, please close.
2. America was clarly not founded on Christian beliefs. Is Christianity the official religion? No. Is God or Jesus mentioned in the Constitution? No. Were the Founding fathers Christinans in the modern sense? No.
3. This is not your country and all religion are welcome. the United States was founded on tolerance, so intolerant people like you should get the f*ck out.
4. The colonist eradicated the Native American's. Are you disputing that?
5. How the hell did native americans worship Christ?

Basically, before you get a real bad start to this forum...clam down a bit and try bing rational.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:41 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Reported; there's a thread already for this discussion.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Hehe. no mod powers in this forum for YOU! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:44 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

The US is of many beliefs, not just one........as said in the Constitution....."Freedoms"............not one governing the country........

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:44 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Alliance

That would probably NOT be a good thing if I did have them here, I'll be very honest with you stick out tongue Staying neutral may be a teeny bit tricky for me.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:45 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

She has power over all stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:45 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

ninja

This forum is my turf.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:46 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

I'm the Queen!! Ask god.............LOL

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:47 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Lana
That would probably NOT be a good thing if I did have them here, I'll be very honest with you stick out tongue Staying neutral may be a teeny bit tricky for me.

I do too. But this forum at least need an administrative mod to clean up the threads.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:54 PM
Peach
mordrem

ninja

This forum is my turf.

Hate to inform you that I've been here longer stick out tongue

I've just tended to avoid this forum because, um, I had a tendency of getting in fights with people, though rarely was it my fault ninja

I do too. But this forum at least need an administrative mod to clean up the threads.

People should report stuff more often so it gets taken care of faster.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:54 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

I post here more ninja

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:55 PM
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by Lana
People should report stuff more often so it gets taken care of faster.

The porblem is stuff does not explicityl violate rules, it just crosses lines after being repeated many times.

Seeing how religious zealots are appearing like mad..thsi forum could get ugly.

We need a janitor.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 07:56 PM
S.C.U.D DF

Last time I remember, this nation was founded on religion.

And to people saying that this is a free country, people have there right to there own religion. Your saying exactly what I said.

This nation was found on BLOOD. We are letting politics, and foreign religion come and press there beliefes on us.

All I have stated was that this nation was founded on religion. The christian religion.

Why flame me for sticking up for my country? It's the consperecy people who are trying to feed you that line of Freshly laid Bullshit. And the American public is buying into.

Bad rep or not, I just want people to stand up for there country. If you dont like my feeling on it... tough shit. Post your's. I am not flaming you for your outlook.

Do I have hard fact's about this country. Read the history on America, our founder's. The way of life we must lead to live the life we want.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:05 PM
S.C.U.D DF is currently offline Click here to Send S.C.U.D DF a Private Message Find more posts by S.C.U.D DF Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Oh suck it up Alliance............deal with the different people........if you don't like it, that is what the ignore list is for.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:06 PM
S.C.U.D DF

I mean, you are all saying the same shit. "You dont have proof, you dont have fact's." But at the same time, you dont provide any of your own.

My religion is my religion. The Qu'ran tell's that " To get into paradise, you must kill those that appose your religion"

**** Allah.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:11 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

This is a global debate forum..........such it up!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:14 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

This is not a place for you to push the bounds of civility and free speech. Choose your words wisely, and don' t be rude.

Please use the following link: The U.S. Constitution Mentions Jesus Christ.

Thank you.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 08:17 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote