KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » James/Lily Story

James/Lily Story
Started by: iluvhpsomuch1_7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

James/Lily Story

Hey yall. I'm back on another story. ive been readin a couple of James/Lily stories and it inspired me. I have a nother story thats called Harry/Ginny Hermione/Ron. I know you'll want to check that out. And don't worry i haven't given up on it just haven't had time to create a big post I will I promise. I'll have the first Chapter up tomorrow. I have it written I just don't want to type it right now I'm too lazy lol.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 11:27 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

James/Lily Story

Surprises

"Prongs wait up!" a tall boy with dark, long hair that hung in his face yelled.
He was running towards another teenage boy named James Potter. James too had dark hair but it was much shorter than the boy's running to him, Sirius Black. James wore his slender glasses, blue jeans, and a t-shirt under his school robes. Every few minutes James would ruffle his hair with his hand to make look even messier than before. He said it was to attract the ladies, especially Lily Evans who James had had a crush on since their first year, but Sirius knew it was to make him look like he had just gotten off his broom from playing Quidditch. He was the Seeker for the Gryffindor house Qudditch team and he had no problem showing it off.
"Hey Sirius," he said "let's go find a compartment."
Both boys walked down the Hogwarts Express isle and found an empty compartment.
"So how was your summer?" Sirius asked put his trunk up in the luggage loft. "Dream about Evans at all?" he asked with a smile.
"Sod off." James replied. "Besides I have a plan this year anyway."
"It's a miracle James Potter has a plan for Lily Evans!" Remus Lupin said walking into the compartment.
"Hey Moony. Hey Wormtail." James said.
Remus was a sick looking boy with sandy blonde hair. Peter, Wormtail, was fat boy with slightly darker hair than Remus.
The boys called themselves the Marauders for the name they were given by their Head of House, Professor McGonagall. They were the trouble makers of their year and they were proud of it.
"So, let's hear this so-called plan." Remus said.
"Well it's not a plan necessarily, it's just to be nice to her."
"I don't get it" Peter said.
"I'm just going lay off asking her out every five seconds. Instead I'm going to ask her out every ten." Everyone laughed. "No I'm kidding. I'm just going to be nice to her and see what happens. I mean I'm Head Boy. I'm supposed to be responsible right? And we're going to be working together anyway so we should at least try to get along."
"Ok. Do whatever you want mate." Sirius said.
"Well I have to go find her and tell her I'm Head Boy because we got teach the new prefects what to do."

I'll post the rest tomorrow. My parents want me to get off

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 1st, 2006 12:01 AM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Mean While in Lily's compartment (James is on his way there)
"So are you going to put up with Potter this year?" Alice said.
"Well I have to don’t I. He loves me." She said with a frown.
"I don't get how you hate him so much. He's so handsome and funny." Lily's other friend, Jen, said.
"Well, let's see. The stupid way he messes up his hair more than it already is, just to make it look like he just got of his stupid broom. The way he walks around the castle thinking he owns the place. He hexes everyone in his way. He thinks he's the best thing that every happened in a woman's life." Lily complained.
"Ooo lala. Lily has a crush." Alice said.
"HA! You're joking right. I've just finished complained about the guy and you say I have a crush. How think could you get?"
"Well I just never heard you talk about Potter that much. I mean it sounds you have such a passion for him." Alice said.
"I never said that. C'mon you know I would tell you anything." Lily said with a smile.
Just then James walked right into the doorway of their compartment.
"Hi Evans. Nice to see you too!" James said as Lily gave him a frown.
"What are you doing here Potter?" she asked.
"We have the prefects to teach remember?"
"You're not Head Boy. Get out of my way I'm getting Remus." She said.
"Why would you do that? I'm Head Boy not him. Yeah, I know I was shocked too. We all thought Moony was going get it."
He could tell she was shocked.
"Fine then where's your badge?" she asked.
James pulled it out and Lily was appalled.
"Well let's just try to get along this year okay? For working together's sake." James said.
Lily was hesitant but started walking with him to the Prefect carriage. Lily explained what the new prefects had to do and then they left for their own compartments again.
They finally got to Hogwarts and they unloaded the train and into the horseless carriages then into the castle for the Start of Term feast. Dumbledore made his usual speech-"The forest is off limits and the house should unite as one. Make no enemies."
After everyone was finished eating Lily and James lead the First Years to the Portrait of the Fat Lady.
"Tarantula!" James said to the portrait. It swung open and Lily helped every up as James lead everyone into common room.
"This is the common room. Girls dormitories are on the left, boy's on the right. You will get your schedules in the morning in the Great Hall at breakfast." He said.
The next few days were all the same. Students would go to class then come back. Lily and James, as much as Lily hated this, took rounds every night to check the hallways.
"Alright Potter ready to go?" she asked on Friday night.
"Yeah, one sec." he replied adding the finishing touches to his Potions essay.
"Potter actually doing his homework! Gasp." Lily said.
"Sod off. I mean I want to get it out of the way. I'll have more time to look at you.” He replied putting is hand in his hair for the umpteenth time. "Oh sorry. Old habits are hard to break." He said smiling.
"Since when do you care what I think, Potter?"
"I have a strategy Evans. I'm going to get you this year I know it."
Lily blushed.
'Wait. Lily Evans never blushes to James Potter. No. I can't be growing on him. I mean he's Potter!' Lily thought to herself.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 1st, 2006 01:43 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

Interesting....very interesting stick out tongue

Old Post May 1st, 2006 02:02 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Tragedies

It had been weeks since the students started school and it was the same schedule week. One night after James and Lily took their rounds they came back to Common Room. Lily said she still had homework to do and for James to go on up to bed. She took her book out and started to take notes. The next morning the Marauder's woke up early and James found Lily asleep on the Common Room chair.
"You guys go ahead. I forgot something upstairs." James told his friends.
James pretended to walk up the stairs, but once his friends left, he immediately walked over to Lily.
"Evans." He whispered. "Evans, it's time to wake up."
Lily moved slightly and James backed up.
"Evans am I going to have to kiss you?" he said in his normal voice.
"I'm up!" Lily said quickly and she shot up out of her seat. Her homework went everywhere.
"Sorry I had to do it." James said smiling, "Here let me help you."
"No, I don’t need your help." Lily said angrily.
James left and headed down to the Great Hall. Ten minutes into James and Sirius's conversation Lily showed up. James looked at her while Lily gave him a horrid look and she hurried over to Jen and Alice who were waiting to hear Lily's story. Jen giggled all the way up to Common Room. When the girls were back in Common Room they all sat down by the blazing fire when a blonde, third year boy came up to them.
"Are you Lily Evans?" the boy said.
"Yeah." Lily said puzzled.
"Dumbledore told me to give this to you." He handed a letter to Lily. She opened it and read it aloud as the boy walked away.
"Dear Ms. Evans,
Please come to my office as soon as you can I have some issues we have to discuss.
Sincerely,
Albus Dumbledore"
"I don't get it. I don't have any issues." Lily said more confused.
Lily stood up and headed towards Dumbledore's office. When she got to the entrance she knocked on the door and a man's voice said, "Enter."
She opened the door to find Dumbledore in a chair.
"You said you wanted to see me sir." Lily said.
"Yes. I think it would be better for you to sit down, Ms. Evans."
Lily sat down; her hands were shaking a bit because she didn’t know what he was going to say.
"Ms. Evans this may come to a shock. Your parents, last night, were killed by Death Eaters. They had been on a muggle killing spree and your parents were just in the wrong place. If you ever need someone to talk to, Ms. Evans, please, I am always here."
Lily had no words. Her eyes filled up with tears and her mouth opened. It looked like she was trying to breathe but couldn't. She stood up and ran out of the room. She ran all the way down the hallway, but before she reached the stairs, she fell and she felt excruciating pain in her left wrist. She liked it. She wanted all the pain. It showed what she felt inside. She got back up and ran some more, up stairs and down another long hallway. She was just at the end and slammed into someone. She didn't care who it was but she hugged him.
"Evans? What's wrong?" James said and Lily looked up.
"Oh James." She said burying her face in his chest cry even more than ever.
"Hey, hey it's okay." He wrapped his arms around her. She fell on the ground again but on her knees. James knelt down beside her, touching her arm.
"Hey, c'mon let's go back to Common Room." James said.
Lily looked up again and nodded. She put her hands down and pushed on them to get up but she jerked back her left hand. She held it up against herself breathing shakily.
"Oh. Let's get you to the Hospital Wing." James said in a soft voice.
But Lily didn't want to go instead she took her wrist and twisted it even more. It hurt badly because she screamed loudly. She didn't care she wanted all the pain.
"Lily, stop it!" James shouted.
"NO!" Lily shouted back crying even more.
"Evans, I know how you feel and you need to go to the Hospital Wing!" James said.
"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL!" Lily screamed. James just stared at her. The truth was he did know how she felt. His parents were both killed by Death Eaters.
"I'm sorry. I just……" Lily said.
"It's okay. I felt the same way but hurting yourself is not the answer. I thought the same." He took a deep breath. "I thought the more I hurt myself on the outside the less I would hurt on the inside. Like all those time I fell off…"
"Your broom and you would blame it on the wind?" Lily interrupted and James nodded.
"Hurting yourself isn't going to make things better. It'll make it worse. It's stupid. You have to go to Madame Pomfrey."
"I'm not a kid Potter. I can take care of myself." Lily said at this she took her hand and twisted it even more. She flinched.
"Stop it!" James yelled again.
He rushed over to her and held her left arm. Lily looked at him again and saw his face. She felt love. She felt safe. So she collapsed into his arms and had her uninjured hand on his chest. He took the hint and let go of her arm and placed his own arms around her. Lily felt wonderful. She knew someone cared. James knew how she felt. At the time his parents died he wanted someone to hold. After about five minutes of silence James said,
"You have to go the Hospital Wing."
"I know." She replied.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 1st, 2006 10:24 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Helping Heros

"Hey! How you feeling?" James asking, walking down to the Great Hall.
"All better." Lily said moving her wrist around in circle.
"Well, I know you hate me but…." James tried to say before he was interrupted by a hug. Lily let go and backed up.
"I just wanted to say… thanks. I was being selfish." Lily said looking at her feet.
James lifted her chin up with two fingers and said in a low voice,
"Don’t worry it's not your fault."
Lily's eyes started to water again. She laughed and wiped them off.
"I'd better go. I said I would meet Jen and Alice." She said still wiping the tears out of her eyes.
She was just at the end of the hallway when James shouted, "Hey Evans!"
She turned around and saw James running towards her.
"I know Dumbledore probably told you this already but if…. You ever need someone to talk to, I'm always here."
"Thanks Potter." Lily said smiling and walked off and James stood there staring at her.
The upcoming Sunday was the students first trip to Hogsmead and Lily was excited because it marked one week until her seventeenth birthday.
"Lily what's going one with you and Potter?" Jen asked on their way down to the Entrance Hall.
"Nothing, he's just helping get through a hard time. You know 'cause the same thing happened to him." She replied.
Alice gasped, "You do like him!"
"I do not!" Lily argued.
"Yes you so do because whenever Jen asked you a question like that normally you'd get all offended on first thing. This time you were all cool about it." Alice explained.
"That doesn't mean I like him. We're just sorting out some issues."
"Whatever." Alice said rolling her eyes.
When the girls finally got to Hogsmead they went to the Three Broomsticks and ordered three butterbeers.
Mean While when boys get to Hogsmead
The Marauders were on their way to Honeydukes.
"You know Evan's birthday is next weekend. I think we should do something for her." James said.
"Well I don’t think we should throw her a party 'cause she's kind of depressed, you know." Remus said.
"Yea, maybe we should get her a present." Sirius said.
So they went into Honeydukes and bought Lily her gift.
They day went by pretty fast since the students were having so much fun. When they came back to the castle, everyone had bags of candy, butterbeer, presents, and they were all tired out. Lily for sure was because when she, Jen, and Alice got back into Common Room they went to sleep right away. The next few days went so slow for Lily. Days packed with homework and well more homework. It was finally one day before Lily's birthday and she and her friends decided to go out to the lake and sit under their favorite beech tree. They were already beaten to it by the Marauders.
"Can you please move." Lily said to James.
He stood up and said, "If you give me a kiss right here." Pointing to his cheek.
"Uhhh, I would rather eat slugs." She said miming to gag herself.
"Aw look its Potter and Evans quarreling like a married couple." A strange voice said from behind. They both turned around sharply and looked to see who it was, Severus Snape. Remus and Sirius stood up behind James and Lily.
"Go away Snivellus." James said angrily.
"Oooo, touchy Potter." Snape said.
Lily put a hand in front of him and said, "I'll handle it."
She walked over to Snape and said politely,
"Will you please leave us alone?"
"Get out of my face you filthy Mudblood." He said disgusted.
She took her wand out.
"Not so fast Evans." Snape said smiling. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled. Lily was hit harder than a normal spell like that would have done. She flew back unconscious and James caught her but stammered back at bit. James gave Lily to Sirius and Remus to hold. He took out his wand and pointed it strait at Severus with a look of fury. Instead of hexing Snape, James switched his wand to his left hand and turned around. Severus smiled but only until James swiftly turned around again and punched him hard on the left side of his face. Snape filled his cupped hands with his face as James bent down, he said, "Don't you ever say that to a girl, especially Lily, you bloody coward!"
James carried the unconscious Lily up to the Hospital Wing and laid her on a bed. Madame Pomfrey said that Lily needed to stay the night so James and the rest of the marauders sat with her for a while.
Sry it so short! I just didn’t have anything ready.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 09:55 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

by the way I would like people to actually respond because i know i have a lot of views because Ive written two posts and I already have like fifty views

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 09:57 PM
Smile&LOL

i like it

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 03:49 AM
Smile&LOL is currently offline Click here to Send Smile&LOL a Private Message Find more posts by Smile&LOL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

i just finished reading ur story and i think its really good. i luv James/Lily fics, cant wait for more.

of course I was

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 04:11 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Hate
Jen and Alice came a little later they had to finish their Charms essay.
James had insisted that he should stay the night to watch over Lily. His friends, Jen, and Alice said their good-byes and headed back to their dorms. The next morning Lily awoke to find something heavy on her right side. She looked over and found James arms crisscrossed in front of him and his head buried inside. She moved slightly, James shot up, and shouted,
"Earthquake!" Lily laughed. He turned to face her and said,
"You could have woke me up a little nicer."
"Well it's not my fault you're jumpy."
"I am not jumpy."
"Yes you are." She said smiling.
"I'm not bloody jumpy."
"Okay, okay don't get offended I was joking with you." She said trying to get him to calm down. "Why did you stay?"
"I felt like I had to."
"Why though?"
"Well it's not your fault that Snape hates me. The only reason he did that was because I was there. You were trying to help and he just got irritated because you were trying to help me, of all people." He explained.
"What did you do to him afterwards?"
"What make you think I did anything?" He said with his voice rising a bit.
"Because you're Potter. You never let that kind of stuff slide."
"I didn’t do anything…..except punch his ugly face." James muttered.
There was a short pause then James blurted,
"Happy birthday!"
Lily looked up shocked that he said it so suddenly.
"Oh, thanks.'
"Feel great doesn't it, being able to do magic legally. I thought it felt wonderful." James said smiling now.
"Well I haven't really thought about it. I was kind of disappointed to not find presents. I know that's selfish but Jen and Alice usually…"
"Don't worry, there's….I mean I'm sure they've got something for you in Common Room." James interrupted.
"You didn’t get me anything, did you?"
"What? No, I mean why would I get something for someone who hates me?"
"I do not hate you!" Lily said quickly, "why does everyone assume that." She muttered. "It's just sometimes you can be an arrogant jerk."
"You don't!" It had looked like James lit up. He realized that Lily didn't hate him when all those years he thought she had.

Sry it so short again I have a lot more to write. Next chapter is huge and then I have 4 more prepared. Look forward to it!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:02 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Voice snatcher

Lily couldn't believe it, it was already Christmas holidays. She'd been caught up in homework and friends that she didn't realize how fast the year had been going. Dumbledore had asked both her and James to stay over the holidays to help monitor the students who would be staying, including Sirius and few fourth years. Otherwise that’s all the Gryffindors who were staying for the holidays. Lily woke up the next morning to find the halls and rooms decorated for Christmas. Mistletoe and red and green streamers were hung up on the doors. She, being the only 7th year girl left for the holidays, went down to the Great Hall for breakfast. When she got there she found Sirius and James talking closely. Lily went up to go sit with them. They started giggling when she got closer.
'They are obviously planning something. I know it.' She thought to herself.
"Good morning. Can I sit here?" Lily said politely.
"Sure!" Sirius said with a stupid grin.
They sat there eating breakfast with James and Sirius acting too suspicious for Lily's concern. When they were finished Lily went off to the library while James and Sirius headed back to Common Room.
"Hey James!" Lily said walking back to Common Room. She meet him under the archway to the Great Hall. James looked up and so did Lily.
"Oh no. No way. Nope" Lily said. There was mistletoe and James knew it.
"Lily you have to do it. It's bad luck you know."
"No James. You know I don't like you like that!"
"It's bad luck!"
Lily backed up and tried to say, "I don't care." But nothing came out.
She tried again but still nothing. She tried to scream.
"What did you do!" she mouthed.
James just shrugged and Lily ran up to the Hospital Wing while James followed her. Madame Pomfrey was treating another patient when Lily ran in with James in behind. James explained to her what happened and said there was no countercurse.
"Did you do this to her, boy?" Madame Pomfrey asked.
"Yes." He muttered.
"This is the third time this year. You have very bad luck!" she said to Lily.
Lily gave him a dirty look. Madame Pomfrey started her treatments but nothing seemed to work. Was James right in that there was no countercurse? Then it became nighttime and she refused to let James or Lily to go until she had a treatment. The next morning they both woke up and James got out of bed. The next thing Lily knew she was laughing really hard. James was doing demonstrations from the 'Quidditch of the Ages' book he borrowed from the library.
"Okay, pretend this is the broom." He said pretending to mount it.
Lily was laughing harder than ever now and was about to wet herself. When Madame Pomfrey finally let real patients in he had to stop. James slept the rest of the day and Lily started to think.
'What if James is right? What if there is no countercurse? What if I have to kiss him? Okay then just a real quick one on the cheek. She got up and did it. Nothing happened, her voice didn't come back. She took a deep breath. She hoped it didn't have to come down to this. Lily went over to the other side of his bed and bent down. She was inches away from his face when 'CRASH', the nurse dropped a whole bunch of bottles and muttered something about how clumsy she was. That didn't matter now, all that Lily knew was that James was awake and was kissing her right now. Lily pulled back and slapped James hard on the face.
"You…You…Jerk!" Lily stammered and stormed off not noticing that her voice had come back. James got up and ran after calling, "Lily!" at the top of his lungs.
"Lily! Wait!"
Lily stopped and James caught up. She pointed her finger at him and started her lecture.
"No. No James Potter. I'm not going to wait. I thought you had changed. I thought you had changed from the selfish James I used to know. I guess I was wrong. I was starting to like you. This crosses the line. No don't even try to apologize. You are Head Boy, James. What happened to responsibility? James this is what the irresponsible arrogant jerky things I was talking about. Again, this crossed the line!" With that she slapped him again and stormed off back to Common Room leaving James standing there wide-eyed.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Last edited by iluvhp1_7 on May 8th, 2006 at 01:59 AM

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:54 AM
Sirius_Rulez

this story is really awesome! cant wait for the next part

of course I was

Old Post May 8th, 2006 05:49 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Mirror

When Lily finally got back to Common Room she started to pace with her hand on her forehead. James came in and tried to talk to her but she ran up the stairs to the girls dorm.
"LILY!" he yelled up the stairs. "LILY PLEASE, LITSEN TO ME! LOOK I'M SORRY! IT'S JUST SIRIUS WAS TALKING TO ME ABOUT HOW WE HAVEN'T BEEN PULLING PRANKS LATLEY! MY INNER MARAUDER GOT THE BEST OF ME!"
Lily came to the top of the stairs.
"Is that the best excuse you could think of?" she asked calmly.
"It's not an excuse!" James rejected. She gave him a questionable look.
"It's not I swear!" he said.
She gave an I-can't-believe-I'm-forgiving-you sigh. James smiled and said,
"C'mon I have something to show you!"
Walking down the hallway Lily asked,
"Where are we going?"
"You'll see."
They turned and now in a dark corridor.
"James, tell me where you're talking me!" Lily demanded
"You'll see, be patient."
She sighed again. They reached a large wooden door. James tried it and it was locked. Alohamora did the trick, though.
"I don't see why the even bother to lock the doors…" James said before he knew he had lost her.
"James? What is this?" she said walking over to an overly sized mirror. Small writing was etched into the border but Lily couldn't read it.
"James this is so weird."
She looked into the mirror and saw herself and James.
"This is the mirror of Esride. The writing at the top says 'Your face it is not but your heart's desire'." James explained.
"But I don't see anything, James. All I see is you and…." She looked to her right expecting to find James there but no one was. She looked the other way and there James was but there was no way his reflection could be in the mirror. This wasn't happening! No there was no way James was Lily's heart's desire!
"…me!" she finished wide-eyed.
"I've always seen you. Sirius's changed a few times but mine always showed you." James said.
Lily gulped.
"Here's let' go get dinner. I said I'd meet Sirius. I just thought you'd want to see that."
Lily nodded and her head was filled with questions. How could James possibly be her heart's desire? All the things he's done to her. All those things he'd helped her with especially with her parents. What was she thinking? Was she actually thinking about liking Potter? Or maybe falling in love?
'No, no that's not possible!' she thought to herself.
They reached the Great Hall and when they were finished Lily was tired out with all that had happened including James's and Sirius's rambles about Quidditch. The next week went by very slow. Lily decided to catch up on homework and things. She was so happy when Alice and Jen returned. She didn't tell them about her confront with James just to save herself the giggling from Jen. The next day they started classes again. It was the night before and the girls were talking about their vacations and how boring they were.
"So did you guys finish your Transfiguration essays?" Alice asked. Jen nodded but Lily was about to explode.
"WHAT?! THERE WAS AN ESSAY!?" she screamed.
Both her friends nodded in fear.
"Oh my god!" Lily said panicking. She got out a piece of parchment and started to write. Her hand looked like it was blurred. Before Lily knew it she woke up but not in her bed. There were Quidditch posters everywhere and it smelled like men's deodorant. She looked up and she figured out where she was, in the boy's dorm. She looked at her watch.
"Oh no!" she said to herself. It was 9:30 and lessons had already started. She looked down at the bottom of the bed and found her books but no essay. At this she started to panic. She got ready to go to class and explain to Professor McGonagall why she had no essay. She ran all the way to the classroom and up to her teacher's desk.
"Ah, Ms. Evans how are you feeling?" the Professor asked.
"Um…fine. Listen I'm sorry I don't have my essay." Lily said confused.
"Why don't you know? Mr. Potter, here, told me you were sick and turned in your essay for you."
"Oh um yeah. Now I remember." Lily replied even more confused.
She turned around and sat in her seat. She met up with James at the end of class.
"Why did you turn in my essay?" she asked.
"A simple thank you would be nice." He replied.
"Thank you. Now will you tell me?"
"Well you fell asleep in Common Room and I knew you didn't finish your essay. I couldn't exactly get into the girl dorm so I let you have my bed while I finished the essay."
"Oh, you didn't have to do that but thanks." She smiled. James left and caught up with Sirius.
"You are never washing your sheets are you?" Sirius asked.
"Nope!" James said smiling.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:05 AM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

have two relli relli relli good chapters comin up. Best two written yet. They are awesome!

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 9th, 2006 02:06 AM
Sirius_Rulez

once again, really awesome and cant wait for the next post

of course I was

Old Post May 10th, 2006 10:55 AM
Babiblue143z

i really like this story... r u going to post agen soon?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 02:28 AM
Babiblue143z is currently offline Click here to Send Babiblue143z a Private Message Find more posts by Babiblue143z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

im going to post soon. Tomrrow is the last day of school and so i have all summer to post all i want but ill get two chapters up soon

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 25th, 2006 10:13 PM
sammii

wow ur story is mint

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:08 PM
sammii is currently offline Click here to Send sammii a Private Message Find more posts by sammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

cant wait

of course I was

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:59 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

Secret

'I can't believe he's been doing all these nice things for me. Well, he has been doing all these mean things too. That’s three times I've been to the hospital wing because of him.' Lily thought to herself, again while walking down to the Great Hall for dinner. She was planning on meeting Jen and Alice there. She took the last step of the stairs and saw the Marauders by the front entrance. They were talking in secret and Lily knew it because they were close together and whispering. Lily walked behind James and said,
"Hey guys!"
James jumped.
"Watch ya doing?" Lily said smiling.
"Nothing that concerns you Evans. Go away!" James said irritated.
"That's nice. Still your jumpy self?" Lily said.
"I'M NOT BLOODY JUMPY!" he yelled, "Go away Evans! God you're such a nag!"
"I'm a nag! I was trying to be nice and all I get is being called a nag!" she said offended and stormed off to eat her dinner.
The Marauder just stood there staring at James until Remus finally said,
"Why did you have to go and do that for?"
"She was being nag! She shouldn't be nosey!" James said.
"No, she wasn't being nosey, she was being nice and you had to go and blow her off." Sirius explained.
James frowned. He had been caught and was guilty. He hadn't intended for what he said to Lily to turn out to be so mean.
"Sod off, Potter!" Lily said one day after class when James tried to talk to her.
"Lily, c'mon. Look we were just talking about a secret and…." James said.
"Oh, about Remus?" Lily interrupted but put her hand to her mouth right away. She had to say it. She had to tell him that she knew.
"I know about Remus!" she whispered.
"You mean his mother?" James tried to cover up.
"No, I mean about his problem, being a wizard." She said.
"But… How long have you known?"
"Since third year when we had the essay on werewolves in Defense Against the Dark Arts." She explained.
"Oh." That's all James could say.
"But, I promise I won't tell anyone. I mean I haven't for all this time."
James put a calmer, satisfied look on his face.

Lines

The next day, all the seventh years were excited. Why? Because they were learning how to duel in Defense Against the Dart Arts. Unfortunately, the Gryffindors were stuck with Slytherin. They students met at one of the house tables that were centered in the middle of the table.
"Settle Down! Settle Down students!" Professor Merrythought bellowed climbing up on the table, "Two students to demonstrate! Let's see Evans and……ah Severus!" she yelled.
'NOOOO! ANYTHING BUT HIM' Lily thought. Both of them climbed on the table and met Professor Merrythought in the center.
"Okay, now all you have to do is bow. Yes, that's right. Now turn around and walk to the edge of the table and turn back around." The students followed, "On the count of three, you may fire at your opponent but only to disarm them. One…… Two….."
Severus was too fast for Lily he had already fired. Every time Lily tried to say something he beat her to it but he was saying spells she had never heard before.
The fifth time Lily had been hit she was tired of it. She got up with a frustrated look on her face. Severus held his wand ready. He was the best in the class at using nonverbal spells and he was obviously using one now. It hit Lily she fell backwards and everyone screamed. She tried lifting her head but was weaken by a lot. She was bleeding; it looked like she had been slashed with a sword. James climbed up onto the table with a blazing, horrid look and practically was jogging towards Snape. He lunged at him and started punching Snape. With all of the strength Lily had she started screaming at James to stop.
"JAMES!" she cried. She said it over and over but James wouldn't listen. Lily didn't know or care what she was doing but she got up clutching her ribs. She walked slowly and painfully over to James, pulled him off of Snape, and punched him as hard as she could.
"EVANS! DETENTION! POTTER! DETENTION!" the professor yelled. Professor Merrythought must have not noticed Lily was bleeding but how could she not it was everywhere. That didn't matter Lily had to get to the hospital wing but she had no strength considering she was on the floor now almost lying down.
"Hospital…Wing." She whispered with all her might. James ran over to her and got her to feet. He supported her weight on him and they walked to the Hospital Wing. They got her to a bed quick and Madame Pomfrey began a charm that looked like she was sewing Lily's giant cut up. She repeating it over and over until Lily was back to normal. She was asleep by now and Madame Pomfrey insisted that she stay for the night because the wound was pretty bad but she promised she would be fine by tomorrow. She gave James an ice pack for his eye because she said it was a pretty bad bruise. The next morning Lily woke to find her bed and side tables covered in cards and candy. There were Jen and Alice waiting for her to wake up. They sighed in relief.
"Thank goodness." Jen said.
Lily laughed but it was hard she was sore.
"And guess what Snape didn't even get punished for it. You get detention for punching Potter, by the way which was totally wicked, and he doesn't get anything."
"Oh well."
Lily checked out of the Hospital Wing and went back to Common Room hands full of bags of candy. She said the password and opened the door and the whole room erupted with cheers. Every Gryffindor was cheering for her and all Lily could do was smile. She made it up to her dorm and dropped off her stuff. She went to down to celebrate the survival of Snape's horrible spell. That night she made it down to her detention that she really didn't deserve. James was already there and getting out chalk to start his lines. In Lily's mind, James was disgrace and she couldn't bear to look at him. He handed her a peace of chalk but she just ignored him and got the box off the chalk ledge and got her own. About thirty minutes later they both were almost finished. James was finishing his last word when Lily started packing up. He put the chalk down and almost caught up to her in the hall.
"Lily? C'mon you know how I am about Snape!" he said running to catch her now.
"So you had to punch him. Yeah, that's what I thought" said Lily.
"Lily?!" James said grabbing her arm and she turned around into him. The unexpected thing was that they kissed. Lily blushed. She felt love. They pulled apart and Lily cleared her throat, "I have to catch up on homework." She whispered and ran off to Common Room and up to her dorm. James was left standing there with a smile. Lily lied on her bed and couldn't help but smile. She was in love with James Potter and that kiss proved it.

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post May 27th, 2006 02:46 AM