KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » MS Paint Lightsabers SIGS

MS Paint Lightsabers SIGS
Started by: JediLowbacca

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

MS Paint Lightsabers SIGS

I have a fun hobby of making lightsabers in MS Paint. I will make you one for FREE YAY. Haha. Well just fill out this form.

My goal is to make exact replicas from the movies so if you want a lightsaber from the movie just provide a picture.

Fill out Form Below

Name:
Color:
Style(Character's Lightsaber)sadOptional)
Vertical or Horizantal:
Text/Text ColorsadOptional)
Background Color:

EXAMPLE:::

Attachment: lightsaber.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Last edited by JediLowbacca on Jul 31st, 2006 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:00 PM
JediLowbacca is currently offline Click here to Send JediLowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by JediLowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Another Example:::

Attachment: lightsaber2.jpg
This has been downloaded 132 time(s).

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:00 PM
JediLowbacca is currently offline Click here to Send JediLowbacca a Private Message Find more posts by JediLowbacca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

These Lightsabers can be used for...

1.RP
2.To Look at and go...OoOoo...
3.Find out how to make one yourself
4. FOR YOUR SIG!!

Haha

HAVE FUN

O yea one more thing....
Dont PM me with order form PLESE!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:03 PM
LanceWindu

I used to make M$ Paint 'sabers as well...it was fun coming up with new designs, nowadays though, I use Photoshop. I haven't tried making hilts with it yet, but I've mastered the art of creating the blade.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Cool cool

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 07:50 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I used to make M$ Paint 'sabers as well...it was fun coming up with new designs, nowadays though, I use Photoshop. I haven't tried making hilts with it yet, but I've mastered the art of creating the blade.

Kool yea iv bin ventruing with Photoshop as well the hilts are preety easy. I have a website for them that ill be gald to give you. But im at my grandma's house and the website is on my computer at home and i dont remember it off the top of my head

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:21 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by JediLowbacca
Kool yea iv bin ventruing with Photoshop as well the hilts are preety easy. I have a website for them that ill be gald to give you. But im at my grandma's house and the website is on my computer at home and i dont remember it off the top of my head

Not just hilts to add the blade to right? I want to learn to make the hilts from scratch.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Yea its shows all the steps its very clear. And it has trhis little detail were when the blade and the hilt touch it makes a brightness. its very good in detail

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:35 PM
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not just hilts to add the blade to right? I want to learn to make the hilts from scratch.

OoOOoooo i found it here you go

http://www.bluesfear.com/tutorials/Lightsaber.php

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 08:37 PM
LanceWindu

OoOOoooo i found it here you go

http://www.bluesfear.com/tutorials/Lightsaber.php

Just checked it out, the hilt looks really poor.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:24 PM
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Yea its ok i guess...i couldent find a better one.....Hey wait a second XD

DO you know who this is?

Its KornInTheKrops on AIM haha thats so weird...

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 09:29 PM
LanceWindu

Yea its ok i guess...i couldent find a better one.....Hey wait a second XD

DO you know who this is?

Its KornInTheKrops on AIM haha thats so weird...

How's that weird?

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 10:29 PM
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

Umm...Because i quit for a long time and now im back...and your still here....thats why lol

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 10:44 PM
LanceWindu

Umm...Because i quit for a long time and now im back...and your still here....thats why lol

I don't remember you. confused

Old Post Jul 31st, 2006 10:50 PM
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

haha that hurts man...lol JK well i was Minicartman9(When u were a Mod) Then i quit then i met you on Xbox Live (Jediwookiee is my tag) And i got your screen name on AIM aswell

Does that help....XD

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 12:28 AM
LanceWindu

haha that hurts man...lol JK well i was Minicartman9(When u were a Mod) Then i quit then i met you on Xbox Live (Jediwookiee is my tag) And i got your screen name on AIM aswell

Does that help....XD

Ooooooooooh! Didn't know you as Minicartman9, but yeah Jediwookiee I know. yes I think I still have a day or so left on Xbox Live (not renewing my account erm I need money).

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:02 AM
JediLowbacca
JediWookiee

haha yea. Well Mine lasts till christmas so yea...but my stupid new dog , which is a rot like chewed up my MIC and i can only hear people thru the headset i cant talk *Sigh*

Hey maybe we should get back on track with this topic haha, Before it gets locked or something

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:09 AM
LanceWindu

haha yea. Well Mine lasts till christmas so yea...but my stupid new dog , which is a rot like chewed up my MIC and i can only hear people thru the headset i cant talk *Sigh*

Hey maybe we should get back on track with this topic haha, Before it gets locked or something

Meh, I sleep with the mod here, we're good.

Just kidding, don't kill me Lana.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:15 AM
Peach
mordrem

stick out tongue

Chat as you wish, just be sure that stuff relevant to the thread (ie your sigs) gets posted as well every so often to keep it on topic.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:17 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

If this were to be locked for being off Topic, my thread would've been closed months ago.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:44 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote