KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » It's A Goat Attack!

It's A Goat Attack!
Started by: TRH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRH
Grand Poobah

Warning It's A Goat Attack!

GOAT INVASION!, THE ONE THEY CALL SCYTHE IS COMING TO EAT YOUR BABIES AND EXPIRED MAYO!....RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:41 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Distractions are great ..

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:45 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

AND BY EXPIRED MAYO HE MEANS THE DRIED SEMEN THAT ADORNS YOUR INNER THIGHS! WEEKS HAS IT BEEN SINCE I'VE IMPREGNATED YOU WITH THE SOUL OF THE SERPENT GOAT! SADISTIC, RITUALISTC KILLINGS OF SUBURBAN YOUTHS COME FORTH AND OPEN THE PORTAL THAT'LL PLUNGE THIS NATION INTO COMPLETE DARKNESS! A WORLDWIDE SILENCE WILL BE BROKEN BY THE SOUND OF SYNCHRONIZED WAILS OF LIL' FAT CHUBBY BASTARDS BEING POPPING OUT HEADFIRST FROM THE VERY SAME VAGINA WHO'S INNER WALLS LIE PLUNDERED DICKED!

THE TIME HAS COME! MATING SEASON FOR TEH GOAT! MY MINIONS! COME TO ME! ALL THAT YOU'VE FEARED AND ALL THAT YOU HAVE TO LOSE WILL DISSAPATE INTO COMPLETE AND UTTER PURGATORY!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:46 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

WHAT HE SAID!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:47 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

WHAT I SAID!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:48 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

ATTACK!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

FEED ME THAT NON-CAP LOCKED BASTARD YOU CALL A SON! YOU KNOW HE'S UNWANTED!! I AM THE HARBINGER OF INFANT HARVESTING! MY DEATH DONATING JAWS ARE AT A F*CKING BUFFET WHEN I APPROACH A DUMPSTER BEHIND PROM! KEEP 'EM COMING LOOSENED AMERICA!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:51 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

WOO!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:51 AM
LanceWindu

Wow...ghey. no expression

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Speaking of such matters

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:55 AM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TRH
Speaking of such matters

You're thinking of yourself when I say ghey?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:57 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Tattoo
You're thinking of yourself when I say ghey?
No......I just think Hypnotoad has a thing for me

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Wow...ghey. no expression

What's the matter? Hurts when you see actual fun being had on the OTF? It can't be drama and suspense all the time man.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 05:58 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Scythe
What's the matter? Hurts when you see actual fun being had on the OTF? It can't be drama and suspense all the time man.

Not fun to me, that's subjective. It's retardation at it's finest though, so I commend you both for that.

I see fun on the OTF all the time, the only drama filled threads are few and far between.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:00 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Not fun to me, that's subjective. It's retardation at it's finest though, so I commend you both for that.

I see fun on the OTF all the time, the only drama filled threads are few and far between.

Thank you Tattoo, for adding yet again your wonderful 2 cents. How do you do it? You're always on man.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:03 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

then get the hell out and leave us in our retardation

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:04 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I grow weary of Tattoo's insipid banterings of what 'fun' is to him. As if anyone ever cared, we all have different views on what we might find 'enjoying'.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:08 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Scythe
Thank you Tattoo, for adding yet again your wonderful 2 cents. How do you do it? You're always on man.

happy You're welcome, Scythe. Always happy to bring in a difference of opinion.

Originally posted by TRH
then get the hell out and leave us in our retardation

Suggestion to engage in self-coitus.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:08 AM
Scythe
The Goat

RAWRGH!!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:09 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

GWAR

Sig By pittman

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 06:09 AM