KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Official Comic Creators Show and Discussion Thread!

The Official Comic Creators Show and Discussion Thread!
Started by: The Prophecy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Prophecy
The One Above all

The Official Comic Creators Show and Discussion Thread!

Post pictures of your own comic book characters and give a brief discription about them if you want. Here I'll start: (please log in to view the image)

Name:Zectra(temporarily)
Powers: Unknown
Origin: Unknown
Weaknesses: Unknown

Last edited by The Prophecy on Feb 4th, 2007 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 02:44 AM
The Prophecy is currently offline Click here to Send The Prophecy a Private Message Find more posts by The Prophecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

A character is more than a face and a name.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:00 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Well I'm no artist but I do have a concept for a comic character.

Is that enough?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:05 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well I'm no artist but I do have a concept for a comic character.

Is that enough?

Sure! smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:09 AM
The Prophecy is currently offline Click here to Send The Prophecy a Private Message Find more posts by The Prophecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

OK, then well you can add any extra information about your character and as Symmetric Chaos you can add concepts.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:11 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cool drawing. Reminds me of Ms. Marvel.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Cool drawing. Reminds me of Ms. Marvel.

Thanks!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:25 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Camael

(technically this guy is an anti-hero or arguably a villian)

Description - The size and shape of a tall gaunt human but pale and surrounded by the cold white glow of his aura.

Personality - Hostile to humans (but rarely violent to them) although he is more than willing to help them if he needs to or has something to gain. Although he claims this hostility comes from seeing fellow demons slaughtered by humans this is presumably a lie as he shows no regard for the lives of demons either.

Powers - Extreme speed well beyond that of sound. Limited superhuman strength. A powerful natural aura that he uses in combat to form a skin tight shield that he can shape to some degree in order to create blades surrounding his limbs. Expert martial artist and nearly a century of experience.

Weaknesses - Immesne arrogance causes him to take on opponents beyond his ability to defeat. His aura can be cancled out by a sufficiently large energy field. No defense against magic or psionic powers.

[edit]: I'm thinking of modifying him a bit to allude to the actual Camael

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Feb 4th, 2007 at 03:30 AM

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:28 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

1.Zectra
2.Cameal

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 03:37 AM
King Kandy

Qezel, the character who WOULD exist if Prophecy actualy WENT TO HIS FORUM!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 04:39 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hair Bear
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot

YEs they need a personality!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 05:02 PM
Hair Bear is currently offline Click here to Send Hair Bear a Private Message Find more posts by Hair Bear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Camael

Development and specifications

Description - The size and shape of a tall gaunt human but pale and surrounded by the cold white glow of his aura. Eye color is variable, usually light blue but in combat both eyes turn completely black (the effect has also been used to inspire fear outside of fights).

Personality - Hostile to humans (but rarely violent to them unless provoked) although he is more than willing to help them if he needs to or has something to gain. He claims this hostility comes from seeing fellow demons slaughtered by humans (this is presumably a lie as he shows no regard for the lives of demons, humans, animals or any form of life unless he needs it for something).

Powers - Extreme speed well beyond that of sound. Limited superhuman strength (limit is under 2 tons). A powerful natural aura that he uses in combat to form a skin tight shield that he can shape to some degree in order to create blades surrounding his limbs (with time and immense concentration other effects are possible such as camouflage or changing the aura into flames). Expert martial artist with at least century of experience.

Weaknesses - Immesne arrogance causes him to take on opponents beyond his ability to defeat. His aura can be cancled out by a sufficiently large energy field (in that it can only block a limited amount of energy at once and anything beyond that passes through, the limit of his shield is however quite high). No defense against direct application of magic (ie a spell cast on him will work normaly but a magical created ball of fire will be blocked by the shield). No defense against psychic intrusion (although why anyone would want to be inside Camael's mind is beyond me).

I welcome questions and suggestions.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 08:00 PM
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by King Kandy
Qezel, the character who WOULD exist if Prophecy actualy WENT TO HIS FORUM!

Ok I get it! embarrasment smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 08:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Description - The size and shape of a tall gaunt human but pale and surrounded by the cold white glow of his aura. Eye color is variable, usually light blue but in combat both eyes turn completely black (the effect has also been used to inspire fear outside of fights).

Personality - Hostile to humans (but rarely violent to them unless provoked) although he is more than willing to help them if he needs to or has something to gain. He claims this hostility comes from seeing fellow demons slaughtered by humans (this is presumably a lie as he shows no regard for the lives of demons, humans, animals or any form of life unless he needs it for something).

Powers - Extreme speed well beyond that of sound. Limited superhuman strength (limit is under 2 tons). A powerful natural aura that he uses in combat to form a skin tight shield that he can shape to some degree in order to create blades surrounding his limbs (with time and immense concentration other effects are possible such as camouflage or changing the aura into flames). Expert martial artist with at least century of experience.

Weaknesses - Immesne arrogance causes him to take on opponents beyond his ability to defeat. His aura can be cancled out by a sufficiently large energy field (in that it can only block a limited amount of energy at once and anything beyond that passes through, the limit of his shield is however quite high). No defense against direct application of magic (ie a spell cast on him will work normaly but a magical created ball of fire will be blocked by the shield). No defense against psychic intrusion (although why anyone would want to be inside Camael's mind is beyond me).

Addendum

Intelligence - roughly equal to that of a normal human but extremely rapid (ie he can do a lot of simple things ver fast but cannot perform extremely complex intelectual tasks). Selfadmittedly incapable of long term strategy general perfering to dive in to a situation and resolve any problem that arise.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 02:08 AM
The Prophecy
The One Above all

do you have a picture of this character.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:03 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by The Prophecy
do you have a picture of this character.

I'll post a complete description of what he looks like latter and ask for someone to make a drawing. (I wouldn't mind someone trying based on what I have so far)

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:08 PM
The Prophecy
The One Above all

I'll post a complete description of what he looks like latter and ask for someone to make a drawing. (I wouldn't mind someone trying based on what I have so far)

ok that's fine

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 10:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I am looking for an artist to make a pencil sketch of the character then I will put out a final draft of his bio and begin work on a story.

Eyes: Completely black
Hair: Bald
Beard: Clean shaven
Outfit: Erm . . . kinda like a cross between Batman body armor and a centurion's armor
Build: Tall otherwise average
Expression: Calm
Unusual Characteristics: Dim aura

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 01:07 PM
namhaY (<)
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you not heard of copyright infringement ?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 02:29 PM
namhaY (<) is currently offline Click here to Send namhaY (<) a Private Message Find more posts by namhaY (<) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by namhaY (< )
Have you not heard of copyright infringement ?

The name Camael is public domain (in that it is religious in nature).

The remainder of the character is an allusion to various heros and villians from mythology and comics mixed with my own severe psychological problems.

No copyright infringment here.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2007 08:17 PM