KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine VS Hellboy

Wolverine VS Hellboy
Started by: Logan_Owns

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye_5
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wolverine VS Hellboy

No PIS, CIS or Bull.

Who should take this?

Calm Hellboy VS Enraged Wolverine.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:31 PM
Hawkeye_5 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye_5 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye_5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

From what i can tell from the film Hellboy isnt that specail he just has a realy strong hand, I'd say this goes to Wolverine 7/10 (granted I know little about hellboy)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 02:45 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sparkz
From what i can tell from the film Hellboy isnt that specail he just has a realy strong hand, I'd say this goes to Wolverine 7/10 (granted I know little about hellboy)

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:44 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Hell-Boy has a HUGE pimp hand......

laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:29 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Ya but Wolverine would cut it off.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:33 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

P.I.M.P.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:39 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya but Wolverine would cut it off.

I doubt Wolverine would be able to cut it off, considering its from Hell and all.

Still Wolverine ftw

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:42 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:46 PM
Awesome Man
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hellboy is uber badass. He takes it with ease.

"HUZZAH!"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:55 PM
Awesome Man is currently offline Click here to Send Awesome Man a Private Message Find more posts by Awesome Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Wolverine would slice Hellboy into pieces

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:02 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grimm22
I doubt Wolverine would be able to cut it off, considering its from Hell and all.

Still Wolverine ftw

grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron.... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:44 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by wolvertooth
grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron.... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

eek! laughing

Wolvertooth everybody, he'll be here all week stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:46 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

grimm you again prove hor retarded you are ... damn your idiotic brain must be crying right now you moron .... wolverine can cut thrue the thing so he is able to cut hellboy ... hellboy is nothing special you retarded jerk ... if wolverine could cut the thing then its going to be the same for hellboy ..... and again grimm i feel sorry for your parents having such an idiot ... damn

And how is it that a post like this doesn't get someone banned?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:48 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Notice he spelled the wrong laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Notice he spelled the wrong laughing

Yeah Grimm you are so retarted don't you know that wolverine can beat anybody??

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 09:02 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yeah Grimm you are so retarted don't you know that wolverine can beat anybody??

Of course no expression

However, somebody has to be the opposition big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 09:08 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

you idiots both of you are freakin wolverine haters , wolverine is by far better at everything then hellboy, hellboy is something like the retarded beast, wolverine ownsssss him , you both should burn in hell you pathetic morons , go kill yourself and stop waisting the air for people you sons of abitches , wolverine wins 10/10

I really do believe you are putting on an act now

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 09:10 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

Of course no expression

However, somebody has to be the opposition big grin

There is no opposition for Wolverine left, he has already defeated them all....except of course for Spider-man!!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 09:10 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hank_mccoy

hellboy is something like the retarded beast 10/10

if he is like beast... then he is able to avoid wolverine attacks and outwrestle him and smash his face into a wall confused

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 09:31 PM
hank_mccoy is currently offline Click here to Send hank_mccoy a Private Message Find more posts by hank_mccoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote