KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Halloween??

which one? which one??
This poll is closed.
Devil 5 50.00%
Black cat 3 30.00%
other..please specify 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Halloween??
Started by: BlackSunshine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Smile Halloween??

Ok, Impediment and I are debating on what we should dress our daughter as for halloween. Now this will be her first year trick-or-treating. Last year we didnt take her because it was too cold out and we didnt have the money for a costume. So we want this years halloween to be extra special for her!

I want her to be a black cat and Imp wants her to be a little devil. What do you guys think?

Pick other if you think we should do something a little scary. big grin

Remember...SHES ONLY 2!!!!

Last edited by BlackSunshine on Oct 17th, 2006 at 06:51 AM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:46 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

I'll go with what Irene said. Dress her up as a devil, go with the Heaven and Hell theme.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:57 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

cool...What should I go as?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 06:58 AM
BlackSunshine is currently offline Click here to Send BlackSunshine a Private Message Find more posts by BlackSunshine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

An angel.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:01 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

awesome!! I suppose I could go as a dark angel. smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:03 AM
silver_tears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'll go with what Irene said. Dress her up as a devil, go with the Heaven and Hell theme.

Is someone ing me?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by BlackSunshine
awesome!! I suppose I could go as a dark angel. smile

Yeah, that's cool! I wanted to be a goth fairy! But I couldn't find the outfit for it.

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:06 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

I'll have to go to hot topic for the black wings...that is if they still have them there. Then I've gotta get a black skirt and sone fishnets and dome darke makeup. Then I'll be good to go!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:08 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by silver_tears
Is someone ing me?

Maybe....shifty

Nah I'm not. I just read your response on the other thread. stick out tongue

Or maybe I am? shifty

*peeks in shower* ninja

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:09 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:10 AM
silver_tears

My brother will be so mad some stranger's looking at him embarrasment

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:13 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

No ones safe. Not even you!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:15 AM
BlackSunshine
Do what you want to do

Is that you peeping through my window??

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:16 AM
Kram3r

Originally posted by silver_tears
My brother will be so mad some stranger's looking at him embarrasment

Sssshh. Don't tell him. ninja

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:18 AM
Kram3r

Is that you peeping through my window??

No? confused

I'm in the bedroom.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:19 AM
PandoraMomo
I have a secret...

Ok, Impediment and I are debating on what we should dress our daughter as for halloween. Now this will be her first year trick-or-treating. Last year we didnt take her because it was too cold out and we didnt have the money for a costume. So we want this years halloween to be extra special for her!

I want her to be a black cat and Imp wants her to be a little devil. What do you guys think?

Pick other if you think we should do something a little scary. big grin

Remember...SHES ONLY 2!!!!

I say dress her as a devil, I could see it being really cute. Its also a really easy costume to do for a little kid.
It would be classic if all three of you did the heaven and hell theme, especially if you and your daughter are devild and if Imp is the angel.. teehee

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 07:25 AM
PandoraMomo is currently offline Click here to Send PandoraMomo a Private Message Find more posts by PandoraMomo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Both ideas are uninspired...she needs to be scary to others. I don't care she's only 2, make her look like she's been beat to death with a head wound gushing blood. smile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

Originally posted by Kram3r

I like this idea big grin

Originally posted by LanceWindu
Both ideas are uninspired...she needs to be scary to others. I don't care she's only 2, make her look like she's been beat to death with a head wound gushing blood. smile

Bleading from the head

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 08:04 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el barto_1
kicking ass for the lord

i will go as either a male stripper or an emo stick out tongue if i go as an emo my girlfriend will as well and we will look just as ridiculous as real emos

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:25 PM
el barto_1 is currently offline Click here to Send el barto_1 a Private Message Find more posts by el barto_1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I would go with the black cat!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:33 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote