KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7
Started by: TigerEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret: book 7

Harry Potter and Dumbledore's Secret

[first off this is my version or what i want for the seventh book. It's completely impossible but I've always loved the idea. So bare with me okay?]

Harry layed sprawled out on his tiny bed, his feet dangling off the edge. He stared blankly up at the cracks in the plaster of the ceiling. Harry had spent the entire summer, looking for some clue as to where he could find more horcruxes, and the entire summer was a waste. He spend hours burring himself in anything he thought might help, books, letters, anything.
He had stopped answering letters from Ron and Hermonie, and almost completely cut himself off from the real world, or what was left of the world he knew. The magical world had almost completely fused itself to the muggle world. Word of deaths covered the pages of the papers. It had become so bad that it completely took Harry off guard when he received his letter inviting him back to Hogwarts for his final year. He hadn't decided if he was going back yet or not. Ron and Hermonie were returning despite Dumbledore no longer being there, and Harry was slowly convinced it would be safe to go back, but at the same time He didn't have the time to waste on his studies, he had to find the horcruxes and do it as soon as possible.
Hedwig tapped her beak against the glass pane of the window, He forced himself up to open it. Hedwig climbing in and dropped a rather thick letter on the desk. Harry took a quick glance at the letter and pushed it aside. It was probably another attempt of Hermonie to convince him to come back to Hogwarts. He flopped himself down on the bed again and closed his eyes.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 01:33 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

omg! so good, please post more!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:17 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

cant wait 'til the next post!!!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:21 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Part two:
[okay so i'm making this as i go, I have the basic idea but no real concret story, so if you want to sugest anything please do.]

“ Harry, You must help me.”
Harry looked up at the face of a teenaged girl, her long brown hair flowing behind her in the wind, her green eyes sparkled with the moon light. Her cheeks were pink and flushed, her was kneeling over the body of a young male.
“Harry, please!” She begged. She took the hand of the boy in hers and squeezed it slightly.
“ I don't know how.” Harry whined.
“ Please, just try...”

Harry's eyes sprung open, he had fallen to the floor. He rolled over on to his side and looked over toward his desk. He could see the letter in the far corner, he picked himself up off the floor and crawled over to it.
The writing was unfamiliar to him, he quickly tore the letter open he stared blankly down at the small letter that lined the page.
Dear Harry.
You do not know me, yet I know everything about you. Included how your on a quest to find the remaining horcruxes. I can help you, I know where to look. I beg you to return to Hogwarts where I can be of full assistance.
There was no name at the bottom or anywhere on the paper. He threw it aside and looked out the fogged window. Could he go back knowing Dumbledore couldn't help him anymore? He had to.
Harry jumped to his feet and grabbed the nearest blank piece of parchment. He quickly jotted a letter to Ron,excepting his earlier invitation to join him at the Burrow.
He tied the letter to the miniature angle of Hedwig and forced her out the window into the night. He watched her wing wing flutter in the wind as she flew out into the horizon.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 04:44 AM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Cool. Here's wanting to read more. wink

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 08:52 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvsirius
Staring at the Moon

very nice

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 10:31 PM
iluvsirius is currently offline Click here to Send iluvsirius a Private Message Find more posts by iluvsirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 02:58 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[this isn't a very exciting part but necessary to set up the rest of the sotry so..yah it will be boring to read but help with situational problems. I'll post a better part within a few hours]
After several days with no answer from Ron and only a week of summer holiday remaining, Harry began to panic. He wanted to make sure he got back to Hogwarts and at this point Ron was his only way there.
One dark and gloomy night on the verge of autumn, Harry lay awake in his tiny room, when suddenly there came aloud scream from down stairs.
“ Potter! Get your scrawny but down here.”
Harry bolt up and ran down the stairs. At the door stood an extremely tall boy with bright red hair and so many freckles you could hardly see his actual face.
“ Hi ya Harry!” said the boy
“ Ron? What are you doing here?” Harry asked
“ Thought I'd come surprise you.” Ron replied. '
Harry glanced around at the nervous Dursley Family. None of them dared to talk or look at Ron standing in the door way. Harry took the opportunity to say his goodbyes and pack up as fast as he could. The pair of two walked calmly out the house and down the street.
“ So...Did you enjoy your summer?” Ron finally asked after several long minutes of silence.
“ Not really, but at least I'm going to start now.” harry replied.
Ron smiled slightly and they turned the corner and disappeared into thin air.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:01 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Good stuff. thumb up

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 01:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathgod

plssss continue plssss continue plssss continue ..................

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 02:10 PM
deathgod is currently offline Click here to Send deathgod a Private Message Find more posts by deathgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

i like it alot

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:43 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[okay so i wanted to really get into the more interesting part of everythng so this section is going to be longer then i normally would make one but believe me it's worth the reading.]
Harry woke early on the morning of September 1st. He was eager to start his final year at Hogwarts, to solve his dilemma of the missing horcruxes and find the mysterious person who knew everything.
Harry pulled back the cover to look directly at Ron standing in his knickers and socks. He took no notice and got up. He open the bedroom door and Hermonie was standing in the hall.
“ Hi Harry” She started to say but got distracted by Ron. “ Nice knickers Ron.” She began to giggle and Ron turned bright red and slammed the door on Harry's face.
“ That's definatly not a normal sight.” Hermonie finally said after she had taken several deep breaths and calmed down.
“ Yah.” Harry replied.
The two stopped talking when Mrs. Wesley began to scream in panic down stairs.
“ Everyone Let's go we have ten minutes. Come on Ginny get dressed!” She bellowed.
“ Well I guess I should get ready then.” Harry said and left Hermonie to stand in the hall alone.
It was the first year in many that the group traveling to the train station was less then 8. Harry, Ron, Hermonie and Ginny stuffed into a normal sized car with no magical help while Mrs Wesley took the responsibility of getting the four children safety to the station. In Harry's mind she had never looked more frighten in her life. Even if they didn't need magic to fit in the car it didn't surprise harry when it took off into the air, flying at incredibly high speeds. A trip that normally would have taken four hours took under one.
Mrs. Wesley said her goodbyes in front of the station and left the four teens to make their own way to station 9 3/4. Of course it wasn't a difficult travel, they all walked together through the barrier in between stations 9 and 10 and then made their way on to the red train.
“ Sorry Harry, Ron and I have to go deal with our prefect duties. We'll catch up later.”Hermonie said after settling down in a cart.
“yah, go on.” Harry replied
“ You don't know yet, do you?” Ginny asked after Ron and Hermonie were out of sight.
“ Know what?” Harry questioned.
“ That Ron and Hermonie are finally going out.” Ginny replied. She had a wide grin on her face and you could tell she found it rather amusing.
“ What, you're joking right?”
Ginny just shook her head and turned to look out the window at the final passengers finding their way on the train.
“ I wonder why Ron didn't say anything.” Harry said to himself.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:53 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[ This is the final part of chapter one. Sorry if me breaking it up so much was confusing I just didn't want to post some extrmely long post or anything. anyway enjoy!]
Hours passed and nothing much was said between Ginny and Harry. People came and went and soon they were joined by Neville who sat across from Ginny gazing at her, which made Harry completely feel awkward and jealous.
“ I swear first years are getting older looking every year.” Came a loud voice from down the hall. Harry popped his head to look at Ron walking up the hall hand in hand with Hermonie.
“ Seriously..” He said as he entered the compartment, “ i just walked by five kids who looked to be our age wearing the plain robes with no house symbol on them. If this continues, first year will look twenty by next year.”
Harry tried not to giggle at Ron's outrageous speech and keep his cool, but he found it rather difficult. He kept laughing and coughing at the same time while still trying to shut himself off from the couple.
“ Oie, What's wrong Harry?” Neville asked.
“ Oh nothing, I just thought I'd be the first one to know when my two best friends hooked up.” Harry replied.
“ Hey Harry we were gonna tell you just not right way. We knew you'd do this.” Ron quickly added.
“ He's right Harry.” Hermonie added on to Ron's comment.
“ Yah right!” Harry said. He stood up and left the compartment. He walked huffing and puffing down the hall, not watching anything around him. He casually bumped into a girl walking the opposite way of himself.
“ Oh sorry,” he said turning to look at the girl.
She smiled flirtatiously and kept walking, Harry couldn't help but smile back.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 01:16 AM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Comment ppl! Please!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 10:50 PM
deathgod

it is nice pls post soon

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 01:59 PM
div

Keep posting its really good...
really post again soon!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 06:21 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

[chapter 2 part 1 of three i think]
[this one is going to be long cuz i had a writting spree yesterday and wrote way too much for one entry but i don't want to have such big gaps in between the chapter so..yah]
The rain began to drench the land and train when it pulled up to the station. Everyone quickly began to run to carriages trying to avoid the water falling. Harry didn't care much, he walked calmly down the platform to Ron and Hermonie who had patiently waited for him and had saved a carriage. Harry, Ron, Hermonie, Ginny, Neville and some boy they didn't reconise climbed in the carriage and set off for the castle up on the hill.
They entered the great hall, water dripping off their clothes creating puddles on the ground which disappeared once they hit the floor. Mcgonall had taken Dumbledore's place in the center of the table, she was obviously the new Headmistress. Harry took his place at the gryffindor table, not paying much attention to anyone else. He scanned the head table for any sign of new teachers but there seemed to be none.
He looked away and noticed a large gap at the Slytherin table. Draco and his crew were missing from it. He smiled in happiness and went back to the head table.
“ Harry it's one of those first years who looked old.” Ron said grabbing on to Harry's arm.
Ron pointed toward the front of the table, there sat the same girl from the hallway in the train. Hermonie look up toward her and burst out laughing.
“ You thought she was a first year?” She gasped out in between laughs.
“ Yah, your point?” Ron asked.
“ She's not a first year, she's a seventh year like us. Her and her family transferred from Twilight School in Canada. Her dad is a huge part of the defense against Voldermort. Her name is Li.” Hermonie finally said. “ Look, over there on her right is her sister Ashley, next to Cho is her brother Seth.” She paused, “ Oh and beside Ernie is her other sisters Luna and Kimberly, and I believe her final brother and sister aren't at a table yet.”
“ That's one massive family. Bigger then my own.” Ron said trying to see Seth near Cho.
“ No kidding.” Harry added. “ Do you know their last name by any chance Hermonie?”
“ No, unfortunately they jokingly said they'd have to kill me if they told me.” Hermonie replied. She turned to face Professor McGonall who had taken a stand at the front.
“ Welcome back to Hogwarts. This will be a fine year once again. I know some of you are still mourning the death of a our dear old headmaster Albus Dumbledore but none the less Hogwarts will operate on a normal function despite his absence. For the next year I will stand in as Headmistress, along with I taking up this position, I will continue to teach. But come now that is more then enough information for now, let us feast.”
harry glazed down at the gold plates that sooned filled with foods. He quickly filled his own plate and not long after was stuffing his face with chicken and mash potatoes.
“ You might want to slow down a bit.” Said a rather girlie voice from behind him.
Harry turned at look up at the gorgeous face of the girl he had bumped into on the train and had recently learned to be Li.
“ Oh, yah you're probably right.” He tried to say with his mouth full of food.
Li giggled at Harry and blushed slightly. She stuck out her hand and took his.
“ I'm Li. I just moved here from Canada. Professor Mcgonall said you'd be able to help me.”
“ What what exactly?” Harry asked.
“ Getting to know my way, meeting people, you know all the stuff you got to do your first year.” Li responded.
“ Yah sure I guess. Don't see much point but I'd love to” Harry replied as he smiled showing off the pieces of broccoli stuck in his teeth.” Eh? Why don't you take a seat here.”
Ron took the opportunity to lean across Harry to touch Li.
“ Hi Ya I'm Ron Wesley, Harry's best mate.” He said proudly. “ And that's Hermonie Granger my girlfriend, also one of Harry's friends.”
“ Nice to meet you Ron” said Li as she took his hand and shook it rather hard. “ And nice to meet you again Hermonie.”
Hermonie glanced up from her plate and nodded slightly. Harry grabbed another spoonful of potatoes and went back to his meal.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 11:56 PM
deathgod

plss post more the story is going great

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 03:35 AM
hey dudes

yer post more cause this story is great

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 10:22 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

ok so i'll have another post by monday night...sorry i'm just not at home this weekend

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 04:31 PM