KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » The Arena <[Story Thread]>

The Arena <[Story Thread]>
Started by: DragonWoman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

The Arena <[Story Thread]>

THE ARENA

(please log in to view the image)
Located in the central vector of 18 correllating wormhole paths, this peacefull yet powerfull earthen mass is home to none other than the well known and thoroughly respected 'Arena' fighting congomerate.

Set up by a Trill family, the 'Arena' has been running for just over 3 centuries with a broad spectrum of mentors, fighters and students alike that have lived through the toils of the encampment and what it offers.

Here, exclusive invitations have been sent to all corners of space both local, inter-dimensional and inter-time lined by the large array of staff that inhabit the planet.

Now, it is time for the 'Arena' to reopen its portals for the new intake of fighters...welcome...to your new home.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:18 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ruby_weapon
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I'll post later)

Join the Horror Guild

Last edited by Ruby_weapon on Sep 26th, 2006 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:23 AM
Ruby_weapon is currently offline Click here to Send Ruby_weapon a Private Message Find more posts by Ruby_weapon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Arturas Paced the observation deck of the shuttle, he had gone too long without a challenge and felt almost anxious... a Pathetic terran trait...

His tall, almost-spidery frame towered over the lesser inhabitants of the small transport, he used it to stare down anyone who might stare back at the unfamiliar Xeno from another dimension.
He rubbed the bridge of his nose with a long, yet powerful finger, the Protoss were Fragile-appearing people, but they had the strength to tear a punt human clean in two without weapons...

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:30 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Akiko began to remember everything her father told her about what the next stage of her training was going to be like, something out of this world... literally.

The year in her world was 2006, and she has seen as many hours of science fiction movies as she has trained in her martial arts, but this wasn't going to be a movie, or a story... it was going to be for real.

She wasn't exactly sure when or how her ancestors met with the alien race that invited them to the interstellar tornement, but one thing is certain, every family member that left for the arena came back stronger, faster, smarter, and more talented than ever... plus every one of her family members came back alive.

She entered the ancient portal to the arena with no regrets, and little fear. Her objective now is clear, to find a new sensei, and to get into a fight... and to win it.

~have fun everyone and good luck in our fights, or friendships.~

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:32 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Meilon made her way briskly through the main encampment. The larger buildings surrounding her had been newly furnished thanks to the help from some traders who'd benefited more than personally from one or two of her previous students some 20 years beforehand. Things where looking up, she'd personally run through some of the more 'interesting' fighters biographies before sending out the invitations via her own comm link.
Hoping to see atleast a few of them before making the travel to the fighting arena to check up on things, her small wrist comm vibrated and she flicked it open, "Ma'am...the portals are open...we should be expecting some of the travellers quite soon." Came the voice of one of her crew, this made Meilon smile, "Good, inform me when the Jedi arrives." She flicked the comm closed and jogged into the thick jungle, making for the fighting arena ahead of schedule.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:34 AM
Majestik is currently offline Click here to Send Majestik a Private Message Find more posts by Majestik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TBJ
High

Jenth's Jedi Interceptor made its way through the interuniversal wormhole in the outer rim of the galaxy, near Muunilinst. He was held back against his seat for a moment as the stars seemed to streak and then disappear. Then all was normal, but his ship, instead of being over a world of plains, was over a Kashyyyk-like planet. He decended among the treetops and landed in a clearing near a clump of building. His door opened up automatically and Jenth flipped forward and out of his vehicle...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:59 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Meilon's head snapped up as a craft landed naught but 100 metres from the fighting arena. She smiled a little and nodded to one of the technitians, leaving the men and women to their work she jogged off toward the craft knowing already who had landed mere moments before.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:20 AM
TBJ
High

Jenth's head turned as he heard someone moving quickly toward him. He saw a woman with foreign markings along her neck, and sensed that she was the leader of The Arena. Bowing to her even though she was still running, he declared, "I am Jedi Master Jenth Besh, and I have heard that you are expecting me."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 01:27 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

Akiko walked out of the portal and looked around, unsure of what might come next, and clueless to where to go or who to talk to... she listened to her surroundings noticing why her father made her learn english... it sounded like the main language around here.

She walked up to the nearest person that looked like they worked around here and asked. "Where do I sign up?"

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 02:03 AM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies

The yellow and dark-blue shuttle beeped and hummed as it set down on the soft earth underfoot, Arturas nimbly lept off the craft before it parked itself away from the main settlement.
The carressing of the cold air was comforting, Protoss were extremly hot-blooded, this planet would send a Terran shivering.

The Planet was dull and occaisionally the hum of birds of the crackle of the nearby fires rose up to challenge the silence, A small congregation of random people met around the small bon-fires on the outskirts of the settlement. The odd mix of races was like looking into an opal...

As he approached, a few of the meet looked up at him suspiciously, his shady form dressed in the stealthy robes of the Dark Templar made him stand out... To his suprise, none of them cowered when he approached, these were fighters indeed, as the invitation had suggested; Either way he dispised nyone not of Protoss decent...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 04:08 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Meilon inclined her head to the Jedi as she approached, "I am Meilon Calara, descendent of Julien Calara the first Trill to run this Arena. Welcome to our planet Master Jedi...I hope your travel was an easy one?"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 08:01 AM
TBJ
High

"The journey itself was fine, it was what led me here that wasn't. But I will put that behind me as I begin a new life here at The Arena, one that I hope is more pleasant and fulfilling than my last one." With this, Jenth indicated that he wished to be shown where to go next, and waited on Meilon or one of her servants to show him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:36 AM
dale007

Hades walked slowy to the portal. He had recived an inventaion to join an interstellar tornement, he had left his first prime Geshak in charge while he was gone. He had arrined at the portal's location and stepped though it. The portal felt much like an stargates wormhole. When he arrived at the arena'a planet, his Jaffa styled armour glowed in the sunlight as he walked he noticed a few fighter looking at him wierdly he looked back at them but they looked away from him. "I wonder where to go from here." Hades spoke loudly so someone would here him.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:45 PM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

She walked over to Hades, noticing he was new too. "First time too?" She asked with a friendly tone. Notcing he didn't look like he was from earth, although he looked fairly 'human'. "I can't seem to find anyone that is here to guide us to our destination, so i'm assuming that our first 'task' or 'challenge' is to find it ourselves... wanna join me?"

She was anxious to try to make a friend on this new world, because without one, her path ahead will be brutal.

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:52 PM
Aliies

Arturas looked over the strangely-over-dressed human, his voice seemed accelerated and he could sense that he, like himself did not appreciate being badgered. His inert senses could detect another life within him, controlling him as the human shell he rode was otherwise quite empty... He immediately distrusted the man, though as much as Arturas hated the Terran species, to destroy a life from within and consume the soul was one of the greatest criminal acts that he knew...

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:48 PM
Majestik
The Original Boiled Egg

Meilon nodded as the Jedi spoke, "I am glad to hear that and the first time through the portholes can be somewhat disconcerting no matter your race...come and walk with me. I was just about to make my way back to the main settlement."

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:36 AM
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

She started to head toward the center of all the attention, searching for staff or anything that looked like a sign-in desk. "Hmmm, A little customer service wouldnt hurt anyone....."

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:47 AM
Aliies

The main settlement was literally swarming with combatants, teachers and spectators alike, each one as different and as alien as the next.
Being the first of his race to recieve an invitation, Arturas came on behalf of his clan, more or less a representative of their militarialistic prowess and many of the other looked at him either curiously or with mistrust in their eyes as the unfamiliar alien was exactly that; alienesque...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 04:12 AM
dale007

"Yes It's my first time here. Sure I'll join you to find out where to go. I wonder where we go from here?" Hades asked her, he then noticed a man staring at him he could tell that he disliked him.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 08:51 AM
dale007 is currently offline Click here to Send dale007 a Private Message Find more posts by dale007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

She continued to walk until she found the heart of the main settlement, she then looked for staff, if they werent here... where would they be. "Hopefully we find help here... or I have no idea" she was amazed at all the different races wondering how many planets there are out there.

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 10:35 AM