KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » persuade me

persuade me
Started by: Hambah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

persuade me

what did jack want? (post ur opinion, im really wanting to understand this scene more)..just like any opinions you have on the 'persuade me' scene would be great. thanks. [rock on jack/liz shippers]

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:08 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Uh, sex?
He wants to be with Liz, pure and simple.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:10 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Jack wanted Liz to persuafe him in a sexual way lol thats what i believe. and he was actually serious. it took a while for liz to notice what jack mean..so she was stunned and left holding a laugh, meanwhile jack left holding an erection lol (sorry i know its pervi but thats what i saw lol)

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:12 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

i know but like what would you translate this conversation into:
elizabeth: jack, the letters, give them back.
jack: no. persuade me.
elizabeth: you do know will taught me how to handle a sword.
jack: as i said, persuade me.

and when norrington is like "curious thing..there was a time where i wouldve given anything for you to look like that while thinking about me."
^i get what that means but could anyone elaborate for me?

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:13 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

ok ok

when liz said "u do know will taught me how to handle a sword" she meant as in a battle with jack. but jack turned that around and made it sound perverted. liz walked away laughing.

after that u see liz smiling, thats bc she was thinking about jack and how he flirts with her.

norrie said that bc he is surprised that, knowing how liz is, she didnt slap jack. instead she smiled.

thats why norrie said that he noticed that she couldnt help but smile everytime she thinks about jack

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:16 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

oh so like the second time he said persuade me she realized what he meant?

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:18 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

yuuuuup. exactly

thats why she couldnt say anything back.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:20 AM
Nanami_XIV

I think she did know. laughing

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:20 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

i dont think at first lol but then she was like.."oh".. i knew that scene especially with the swords was perverted lol

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:33 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

"i know but like what would you translate this conversation into:
elizabeth: jack, the letters, give them back.
jack: no. persuade me.
elizabeth: you do know will taught me how to handle a sword.
jack: as i said, persuade me."

Here is what I think they are really saying.

Elizabeth: Jack, the letters give them back to me.

Jack: No persuade me.
Translation: Offer me something I want.

Liz: You know Will taught me how to handle a sword.
Translation: So it's danger you want?

Jack: As I said, persuade me.
Translation: No, it's a lot more than danger I want out of you.

Liz's face: What?.....Oh! Oh! I...I can't talk about that.

Jack realizes he just got hard.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:40 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

The second time,it looked like she was about to reply,but then the look on her face was like 'Fine,I know what you mean' and she walks away smiling.

Then Norri comes up and he looks at her face and sees her smiling,he then leans against the rail and Liz tries to take the smile off her face...but can't so she turns her head away from him.

Norri then walks away with a knowing look on his face.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:40 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

so norrington thinks she likes/loves jack?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:48 AM
Nanami_XIV

yep.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:49 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Argh!! I can't remember what happened in the movie I haven't seen it in a long time!! I'm so forgetful I'm mad at myself now!! I only remember parts of that scene!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Last edited by Running Mascara on Sep 18th, 2006 at 02:52 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 02:49 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

um..you can always go on youtube..they have tonnsss of scenes. just type what u want in the search bar smile

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 03:36 AM
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:00 AM
Nanami_XIV

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:02 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Oh, thanks yall!! big grin that was really helpful!! yes

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 04:17 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

SEX!

and then judging by Lizzies face 2 seconds later where she is secretly smiling..she wants SEX too laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:26 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

thanks for that compass scene sccch was looking for it evrytwhere..I wonder why Jack runs away like that...its as if he's afraid its going to point at him..cuz it does kinda follow him as he runs

Old Post Sep 18th, 2006 11:32 AM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote