KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Leigon of Superheroes Cartoon ?

Leigon of Superheroes Cartoon ?
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Leigon of Superheroes Cartoon ?

(please log in to view the image)

Any thoughts ?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:54 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf is up with the animation?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:55 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Kara?

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:58 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

This is gonna be another Teen titans but with less known characters...erm

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:03 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S.S
This is gonna be another Teen titans but with less known characters...erm

sad

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:05 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Why is there a Superman-looking guy? Supes is long dead. They should replace him with Val or something. That would rock.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

It's Superboy, he was a trademark member of the Legion.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:28 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why is there a Superman-looking guy? Supes is long dead. They should replace him with Val or something. That would rock.

ummm thats Superboy.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:28 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by King_Mungi
It's Superboy, he was a trademark member of the Legion.

Since when? I just picked up a Legion collection and he was nowhere to be found. (I don't pretend to know everything, but you'd think a 6-issue absence is rather conspicuous, no?)

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:35 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

he was in it before

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:39 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

The animation just looks like crap I'm afraid.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 06:35 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Since when? I just picked up a Legion collection and he was nowhere to be found. (I don't pretend to know everything, but you'd think a 6-issue absence is rather conspicuous, no?)

well it used to be called Superboy and the Legion of Superheros....then it went to the The Legion of Superheroes when he was gone (and a time before him as well I think)....and now its gonna be Supergirl and the Legion of Superheros....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:55 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

I say they should did JSA

Old Post May 7th, 2006 07:58 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

if the animation was better, it could have served as a better place with teens (Teen Titans being more for young children, and JLA having older themes.....) Sorta like the current Legion comic.

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post May 7th, 2006 08:02 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

They look fine except for Timberwolf. I hope this show is good.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 09:49 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Nope, Blair Wind covered it nicely. He was part of the Legion, and even the Teen Titans had an ark fairly recently of Superboy returning back to the Legion.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:09 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Nope, Blair Wind covered it nicely. He was part of the Legion, and even the Teen Titans had an ark fairly recently of Superboy returning back to the Legion.

That was Conner though. The Legion's Superboy was Clark.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:16 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's with the guy's head on the far right? He's got a triangle for a head.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:36 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Dayscribe
What's with the guy's head on the far right? He's got a triangle for a head.

Again terrible art work.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:39 PM
HaSon

Yeah, thats why I said he looks weird. Plus I don't think anyone told these guys Saturn Girl was supposed to be attractive.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 10:54 PM