KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Justice League Heroes

Justice League Heroes
Started by: Big Sexy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Justice League Heroes

Does anybody have it? IGN didn't give it such a good review. Looks like DC continues to dish out terrible games.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:08 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I just got it today.

The game is great!!! IGN can shove it up their asses.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:23 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Im downloading my krisp brand new copy as we speak. big grin

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:47 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im downloading my krisp brand new copy as we speak. big grin

You won't be disappointed. The graphics are great, the fighting is good, the powers for the characters are really cool, and it's like X-Men Legends: 2 x5. You'll like it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 01:52 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ext@nt
Restricted

Account Restricted

kool is there a PC version?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:10 AM
Ext@nt is currently offline Click here to Send Ext@nt a Private Message Find more posts by Ext@nt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Originally posted by batdude123
I just got it today.

The game is great!!! IGN can shove it up their asses.

One review said taht they didn't like it because they didn't have any batman villains in the game roll eyes (sarcastic)

He sriously wanted to have someone like Catwoman as oneofthe villains.

and anyways Game spot gave it a 4/5

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:11 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by batdude123
You won't be disappointed. The graphics are great, the fighting is good, the powers for the characters are really cool, and it's like X-Men Legends: 2 x5. You'll like it.

Xmen Legends raised the bar and Xmen Legends 2 raised it even higher. Does this game compares to them?

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:18 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=405449

already made this thread.....sorta

anyways Im thinking of getting it

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:32 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

It came out? eek!

Oh well, I guess i'll just pick it up tomorrow when I go to get Splinter Cell erm

Then im going to go see the prestige big grin

Batman vs Wolverine + Magic = Awesome!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 02:49 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

According to Ign Batmans useless and Zatana is overpowered. Only two can play at a time? It should have been four. They also say that in many of the boards your forced to play with who they give you, so you dont have a choice a lot of the time. According to them it doesn't compare the the legends games. Thats why I wanted to hear what people have to say about it. I am not sure whether to get this or wait for Ultimate Alliance.

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 20th, 2006 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:00 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Big Sexy
According to Ign Batmans useless and Zatana is overpowered. Only two can play at a time? It should have been four. They also say that in many of the boards your forced to play with who they give you, so you dont have a choice a lot of the time. According to them it doesn't compare the the legends games. Thats why I wanted to hear what people have to say about it. I am not sure whether to get this or wait for Ultimate Alliance.

Batman's not useless at all. In fact, he's quite usefull.

Zatanna overpowered? Not anymore than Flash, GL, Superman, and J'onn. Her most powerful attack is that she turns you into rabbits. However, her durability isn't that great. She isn't 'overpowered.'

The game is great.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:28 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Xmen Legends raised the bar and Xmen Legends 2 raised it even higher. Does this game compares to them?

Very much so. X-Men Legends graphics in general just pissed me off. The game was FANTASTIC, don't get me wrong. But the graphics.... *ugh*!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 03:28 AM
Estacado
Legendary

I finished the game yesterday it is not bad but could have been better atlest there could have been some difference between Hal,Kyle and John.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 04:56 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Big Sexy

I say wait for Ultimate Alliance if you are a good gamer you can finish the game within 5-7 hours just like my selfbig grin. It is pretty shame that you have to get to atleast to the half of the game to choose characters and after you finished the game there are no extra modes.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:06 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

It is very a mediocre video game. Unless you are a die hard fan with no taste for good video games that will buy anything with the DC logo slapped on it this game is a rental. You can beat the game in one sitting... and then you will need to find something else to do with it for the rest of the three day rental.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:07 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing This is what I expected. I'll still give it a try if somebody I know gets it, but DCs always had inferior games.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:20 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I think I'll just wait for Superman Returns to come out...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:35 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tron
I think I'll just wait for Superman Returns to come out...

I've seen a demo of that game played. It reminds me a lot of the Spider-man 2 game. Free roaming and all, only with Superman...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 05:39 AM
Estacado
Legendary

yep Superman returns will be like Hulk Ultimate Destruction only with superman

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 07:53 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
It is very a mediocre video game. Unless you are a die hard fan with no taste for good video games that will buy anything with the DC logo slapped on it this game is a rental. You can beat the game in one sitting... and then you will need to find something else to do with it for the rest of the three day rental.
The only games I cant really do that to are RPGs, and even sometimes them.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 12:40 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote