KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)

Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (116): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Sora(Kingdom Hearts) vs Link(Legend of Zelda)

Who would win? confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:27 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Flamboyant~
Out of my element

link

I love you IceJaw for making me the sig!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:28 AM
~Flamboyant~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Flamboyant~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Flamboyant~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ato

LIIIIIIIIIINK!!!

no doubt, unless maybe sora gots his posse with him.

but eitherway, mastersword > keyblade.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 10:50 AM
Ato is currently offline Click here to Send Ato a Private Message Find more posts by Ato Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmmmmmmmmmmm link....... roll eyes (sarcastic) although i think soras cool concidering he can beat cloud and sepheroith

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 02:36 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

yeah, link with the master sword takes this.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 05:36 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Sephiroth has enough power to destroy planets though. Sora overcame that. So just how would Link win?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 11:27 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

you can only beat him if you have the ability "second chance" i think and he only just beat him then too

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 01:32 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Nah, I beat in the mid forties, and I didn't have second chance.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:46 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

If you haven't noticed Serphiroth is right handed but in Kingdom Hearts he wields his sword with his left hand. He was toying with Sora to make it a fun match.

Link would win.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 07:24 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

LMAO, I woulden't call the arena fights in KH a reliable source. Sora beating Herculies by tossing boxes at him making his invurnability disappear, WTF??

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 09:34 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Sora!

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 6th, 2006 06:12 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

It depends... can someone post some of the best powers/sword skills each character has?

Old Post May 6th, 2006 02:47 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Link wins

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 6th, 2006 04:00 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
If you haven't noticed Serphiroth is right handed but in Kingdom Hearts he wields his sword with his left hand. He was toying with Sora to make it a fun match.

Link would win.
actually, sephiroth wields his sword with both hands, he's not necessarily left handed, i'm not real sure where you got that from, in advent children neither cloud nor sephiroth are left or right handed, in fact, they are quite ambidextrous.

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
you can only beat him if you have the ability "second chance" i think and he only just beat him then too
and no you don't need to have second chance, you merely have to be smart enough to know when to use a potion or elixer. sephiroth has a spell that takes all of your mp and all but 1 hp but if you see it comming and either stop him before he casts or time you ether, potion or elixer just right you can restore hp's/mp's before he even has a chance to try and charge you again.

Originally posted by caocao200
It depends... can someone post some of the best powers/sword skills each character has?
i'd say link's best moves are nayru's love, din's fire and his spin attack. unless he uses the dieties mask. Sora has many more moves however to make up for his lack of inventory in battle, he has ragnorok, archanum, sonic blade, and the trinity blast thingy. both characters i would say are equally maneuverable, but in kh battle format link would own sora. fighting in kh format, a decent player could probably even beat sephiroth AND cloud at the same time using link. if only square made an alternate version to the battle like that...that would be interesting.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:34 AM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

I'd say link pwns Sora due to obvious experiance and all. but the Keyblade could be more powerfull than the master sword.

Even Sephiroth hinted at wanting the Keyblade.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Umm...has anyone played Kingdom Hearts 2 here? Sora could fly around and took down 1,000 Heartless. 1,000 by himself! That's more impressive then anything Link has done. Not to mention Cloud and Sephiroth would end up beating Link mainly due to brute force and power and Sora defeated both of them. Not to mention Master Form and Valor Form and Anti-Form Sora would overwhelm Link. And the cut scene showing Cloud vs. Sephiroth shown that Sora was able to keep up with that.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Sora

Old Post May 13th, 2006 12:41 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragoncloud
Death to Smoochie!

Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Umm...has anyone played Kingdom Hearts 2 here? Sora could fly around and took down 1,000 Heartless. 1,000 by himself! That's more impressive then anything Link has done. Not to mention Cloud and Sephiroth would end up beating Link mainly due to brute force and power and Sora defeated both of them. Not to mention Master Form and Valor Form and Anti-Form Sora would overwhelm Link. And the cut scene showing Cloud vs. Sephiroth shown that Sora was able to keep up with that.
well you say that but you base that off of cutscenes, which most zelda games have very few of, so we have to look at gameplay which in terms they are far too similar, but in the end link just has to well of a developed technique to lose to sora's untrained sloppy barbarian swing fighting.

Old Post May 13th, 2006 01:57 AM
Dragoncloud is currently offline Click here to Send Dragoncloud a Private Message Find more posts by Dragoncloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Is it even canon that Sora defeats Cloud or Squall or even Hercules? I mean, Tidus and Wakka did not grow up on the same island, and Tidus had never wield a sword before, and all this is in Kingdom Hearths. Isen't it just for fun?

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post May 13th, 2006 11:47 AM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caocao200

i'd say a draw (without sora's drive forms), both have great sword skills and magic..maybe link has more, but there are several links..

Old Post May 13th, 2006 02:17 PM
caocao200 is currently offline Click here to Send caocao200 a Private Message Find more posts by caocao200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote