KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ok I have a good question about Drax the destroyer

Ok I have a good question about Drax the destroyer
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Ok I have a good question about Drax the destroyer

I have a book where he beats Gamora and then is about to destroy a planet but before he does Adam Warlock stops him. They start fighting and Adam Warlock is playing Hit and Hide because he does not want a straight up fight with Drax so finally Warlock gets on Draxs back and puts him in a Choke Hold and Drax is knocked out. Here is my question If Drax can Survive almost completely with air or foods how did Drax pass out? Drax could fly by harnessing cosmic energy as a propulsion source. The maximum rate of speed that Drax could attain is not known: he could, however, make interplanetary journeys in a matter of weeks. His artificially created body could exist indefinately in the vacuum of outer space, and he could survive for an unknown length without air, food, or water.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:05 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

i guess that when warlock came from behind him .it kindaa scared him so he passed out...i mean like imagine a crazy dude with a gem on his forehead coming from behind you..wouldnt u also get scared and pass out......i know i would.... whistle

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 06:07 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Anybody else

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus21
i guess that when warlock came from behind him .it kindaa scared him so he passed out...i mean like imagine a crazy dude with a gem on his forehead coming from behind you..wouldnt u also get scared and pass out......i know i would.... whistle

Great answer. Yes, I would probably faint.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 11:48 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

ask this question in the comic book question thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:00 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thedude1948

A lot of choke holds are blood chokes. So they don't really make you stop breathing but are just stopping the blood from going to your brain (which makes you pass out). So maybe the choke was stopping the flow of cosmic energy (if he doesnt have blood) from going to his brain which would make him pass out..... I guess ..... ?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:07 AM
thedude1948 is currently offline Click here to Send thedude1948 a Private Message Find more posts by thedude1948 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Well it's been awhile I know the answer now it's because he was in Warlocks soul world and it was like a hypnotic suggestion instead of a Physical beating. Even Silver Surfer said they didn't think he could be bested in physical combat.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:08 AM
Mr Master

Chronos
(please log in to view the image)

Chronos recreates Drax and empowers him, with the strength of the Universe.,

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 12:55 AM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Devil Lance
ask this question in the comic book question thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

...yeah, do that.

...it's also quite obvious that if the fight was as golem describes it, it was just poor writing.

Not everything has a justification in comics. Sometimes the writing just sucks.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 02:18 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote