KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Noooooo!!!!!!1

Noooooo!!!!!!1
Started by: Alina

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alina
Pessimist

Shocked Noooooo!!!!!!1

I just found this:

"Tyler Perry, of Madia's Family Reunion, was on the set of the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie. He and Johnny Depp have been good friends, since the movie Ed Wood, in which Tyler Perry helped guest write. Tyler Perry had this to say:

"Pirates of the Caribbean is a great movie. It explores the history of the past, but keeps it up with the fantasy of today. It's like Star Wars, but with pirates. I have always been a fan of the movie, and it upsets me to know that the movies female hero, will be departing us in this movie. She will be sacraficing her soul to Calypso, the goddess whom Davey Jones fell in love with. I tried to take this news lightly, but I love the movie so much, that I'm in fear of what the fans will think."

This was a conversation that was done with Tyler Perry, and journalist Matt Cunning. Perry had no idea he was being recorded, and now plans to sue, for off the record journalism.

Oh God, I hope it isn't true, this fit with the whole curse thing and if this heroine is sacrificing herself to Calypso, it would mean that it is Liz..Who else is the heroine in Pirates? And Tia/Calypso can't really sacrifice herself to herself....I'm seriously depressed right now, if this is true it would mean the end of Sparrabeth
Please don't let let this be true....what are they thinking? Is that the schocking ending?
Oh I can just picture it: Elizabeth throwing herself into the sea to savy ****ING STUPID WILL, he then becomes the capt of TFD and then they can play dead together and poor Jack can leave alone.....Seems like they are turning it into a tradegy....how can they do this????

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 10:20 AM
Alina is currently offline Click here to Send Alina a Private Message Find more posts by Alina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alina
Pessimist

Sorry for the double topic-post...my computer is an ass!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 10:43 AM
Alina is currently offline Click here to Send Alina a Private Message Find more posts by Alina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

SHE DIES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMG JOY TO THE WORLD! WOO HHOOOOO!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:02 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

oh look everyone Keira Knightly is back with us stick out tongue

hey Keira big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:05 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Autograph Please big grin

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:07 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

*implodes with confusion

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:09 PM
aniron is currently offline Click here to Send aniron a Private Message Find more posts by aniron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

tee hee

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:09 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aniron

lol. so confused. just gunna smile and nod.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2006 11:15 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

CLOSED.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2006 01:39 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote