KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mysterio vs Batman

Mysterio vs Batman
Started by: PRAYERRUN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PRAYERRUN

Smile Mysterio vs Batman

[COLOR=skyblue][FONT=arial][SIZE=1][SIZE=1][SIZE=1
]Mysterio vs Batman. Who wins?[B]

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:08 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

depends on prep

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:08 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Ray Mysterio wins

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:13 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

There's supposedly 3 mysterioes now... I'd say the two regular mysterios would lose... but that third "demonic?" one is a question to me.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:21 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
Ray Mysterio wins

619! laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:23 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

three myserio's?????um when did this happen? lol the only one I'm aware of is the one on the spiderman cartoon. do you have any way of telling me where to find pics of them?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:27 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lando005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
three myserio's?????um when did this happen? lol the only one I'm aware of is the one on the spiderman cartoon. do you have any way of telling me where to find pics of them?
yea there have been 2 for a loong time and just recently a 3rd was created... they all wear just about the same threads so dont worry about looks and you can find info on them at the usual places like wikipedia and such

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:30 AM
lando005 is currently offline Click here to Send lando005 a Private Message Find more posts by lando005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

ok so back to the battle. they both have prep. who wins?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:44 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

is it the demonic one... or a "human" one...

spiderman even said of the two "human" mysterios that one was more powerful than the other.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:46 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

according to wikepedia, there was a mysterio that was a mutant. the weirdest part is that Quenton Beck,(the original mysterio) killed himself by shooting himself in the head, then returned with half of his head still missing. I wonder what was up with THAT????

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 01:59 AM