KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Target: Flash

Target: Flash
Started by: Horrificus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Horrificus

Target: Flash

The Marvel Earth and DC Earth have merged. So, all Earth-bound characters are available. No Cosmics.

You receive a call from the President. One hour ago, images were taken that show the Flash killing a family of 4 in the blink of an eye.

After investigation, it is shown that the Flash is responsible for a string of murders, and the number is increasing daily.

To avoid a worldwide panic, the President has given you the ok to contact only 2 people, and ask for their help to bring in the Flash, capture him or kill him.

What 2 characters will you call, to beat an Insane Murdering Flash? And, how will they do it?

No "Cosmics"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:56 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

If the flash wanted to kill the people of earth... he's done it already.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:58 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

1. Sage
2. Prof. X

I win big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 02:58 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
1. Sage
2. Prof. X

I win big grin

Pretty good, pretty good.

UNFORTUNATELY, WHILE JUGGERNAUT WAS TAKING A NAP, THE FLASH STOLE HIS PSYCH-PROOF HELMET!!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

MMUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously. As crazy as it sounds, Prof X and Sage were the first 2 that Flash killed.
Sorry you didn't know. We were trying to keep it hush hush.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:06 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Horrificus
Pretty good, pretty good.

UNFORTUNATELY, WHILE JUGGERNAUT WAS TAKING A NAP, THE FLASH STOLE HIS PSYCH-PROOF HELMET!!!!!

TRY AGAIN!!

MMUHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously. As crazy as it sounds, Prof X and Sage were the first 2 that Flash killed.
Sorry you didn't know. We were trying to keep it hush hush.

laughing

B@stard

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:09 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

So, this is how it feels to be Omnipotent?!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:12 AM
Smurph
------

Gambit
Mr. Sinister

I win! big grin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
-K-M-

Zoom
Cheetah

I win smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:16 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Dr. Strange and Quicksilver....

and they go back in time to kill flash as a baby...
and flash's parents...
and his grandparents...

just in case.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:27 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I still win the creativity award on BOTH of mine smile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:29 AM
-K-M-

but I'm Canadaian so I w...*looks at your location* Awwwww ****!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:32 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

indeed.
how do they win though?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:32 AM
-K-M-

Zoom is faster than Flash, and with Cheetah just tips it even further

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:33 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Gambit
Mr. Sinister

I win! big grin

You win a one way ticket to the funny farm if you think those two take the flash.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:33 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by King_Mungi
but I'm Canadaian so I w...*looks at your location* Awwwww ****!

I know, I know. It sucks when we can't pull the 'God *cough* Wolverine *cough* is Canadian so I Win!' card.

Originally posted by rotiart
You win a one way ticket to the funny farm if you think those two take the flash.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The only thing stopping Gambit from becoming New Sun is Mr. Sinister putting a block in his genetics (or something like that). The reason the other Gambit became New Sun is because that wore off. By the sounds of it, we have prep (seeing as we have time to contact these individuals, etc.)
So, Sinister removes the block.
He becomes New Sun
He searches around the world as PURE ENERGY, finds Flash, takes him out

Last edited by Smurph on Nov 2nd, 2006 at 03:38 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:34 AM
Horrificus

Any Flash experts out there? Would it be this easy to negate a suddenly evil, suddenly crafty Flash?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:39 AM
-K-M-

Any Flash experts out there? Would it be this easy to negate a suddenly evil, suddenly crafty Flash?

I am, Flash is actually one of my favorite characters. There have been many evil Flashes, Zoom I, Rival, Inertia, Dark Flash (to a degree) and they were all stopped by their good counterparts. I don't consider Zoom II a villian, just trying to make heroes become better heroes

Really once Flash builds up momentum, there really isn't many that could stop him though.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:44 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

1) Martian Manhunter. You want someone telepathic, because Flash is going to dodge normal attacks. And of course, you want someone who won't die in a millionth of a second when Flash spots them. Martian Manhunter can become invisible and incorporal, so he should be able to sneak up on Flash and neutralize him without a fight.

3) Batman. No, I'm not joking. No, I'm not going to start gibbering about "prep time." If Manhunter's going to KO Flash, he's got to find where he's hiding out first. That's where the world's greatest detective comes in. Assuming that Flash isn't hiding out somewhere--that is, he's just running around killing people--I'd replace Batman with either a heavy-hitter like Superman, or with Impulse.

Last edited by Gregory on Nov 2nd, 2006 at 03:51 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:48 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

what could Flash do to b ready?
I mean, once he goes bad, he knows that there will be people coming for him.
Right?
is he a smart character? would he know to get protection from some characters?
would he have a good idea who might be coming for him?
etc.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:55 AM
Smurph
------

what could Flash do to b ready?
I mean, once he goes bad, he knows that there will be people coming for him.
Right?
is he a smart character? would he know to get protection from some characters?
would he have a good idea who might be coming for him?
etc.

Well, he could only assume certain characters were coming for him (many JL members, etc.)

But, if you're characters arnt the first ones he'd think of, then I'd say no

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:57 AM