KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Port Royal Massacre - My FanFic! Hope you like it!

Port Royal Massacre - My FanFic! Hope you like it!
Started by: surfchikpir8fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
surfchikpir8fan

Port Royal Massacre - My FanFic! Hope you like it!

Here is the first chapter of my FanFic. If you read it I hope you like it!

Click on this link!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3335603/1/

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 06:52 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Oops, I forgot to mention - it's POSTCOTBP, so DMC never existed, lol!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 02:03 AM
surfchikpir8fan is currently offline Click here to Send surfchikpir8fan a Private Message Find more posts by surfchikpir8fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Wow! That was amazing. It's so original, too. Hardly anyone does anything with Gov. Swann other than make him the comic relief. I think from the movies he's actually a fairly smart man. You had to be to be a governor back then, and he's so devoted to Liz. You really captured that.
I didn't like at first when she calls him Daddy, it didn't really belong, but when I read on, I saw how much it did fit. I think in AWE if Gov. Swann really dies (don't tell me!) she needs to really break down. She seems so cold to her father sometimes. Honestly, if I had almost drowned, even if a hot Jack Sparrow saved me, I would probably hug my father and be grateful to see his face again. But whatever. I love what you've done with Liz. You kept her strength and her vulnerability, and that's a tough thing to do.

And best of all, I have no idea what's going to happen next! You left me wanting more! Please post when you've continued.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 03:35 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

really, really lovely. It's clear you put a lot of time into crafting this piece, with your word usage. It was very poetic, very dark.

i'm very, very pleased, it was very entertaining to read and as Willo said, I am looking forward to the next part! smile

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 03:43 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Thankyou guys so much, what you have said really means alot and I'll take into consideration everything you have told me. Thankyou guys, I really appreciate it! I hopefully will have the next chapter within the week cuz they're long chapters ... the first one isn't too long is it?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 05:08 AM
surfchikpir8fan

I'm working on the next chapter as I speak ... write this!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 09:05 AM
surfchikpir8fan

Okay another Chapter is added, sorry it took so long but on the good news it was because I got a little sister big grin! YAY! So here is the second Chapter: The Passing of Light Between Shadows

Hope you like it!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 11:36 AM
surfchikpir8fan

AH isn't anyone else gonna check it out? sad

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 09:35 AM
tia dalma

Wow surfchik. that was AWESOME! i was so captivated i could almost feel lizzie's pain. i'm reading the second chapter now. Please write more.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 05:32 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

I loved it big grin

Im writing one myself at the moment, but yours just takes my breath away!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 09:13 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Wrong forum. Maybe try the fiction forum, slyly entitled, "General Fiction".

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 10:53 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Where's that Barker? Thankyou guys. I'm definately gonna write some more and I'll check the ones you guys wrote out for sure. Happy writing and reading everyone!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 12:07 AM
surfchikpir8fan

Smile

Where's that Barker? Thank you guys. I'm definitely gonna write some more and I'll check the ones you guys wrote out for sure. Happy writing and reading everyone!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 12:08 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I read it and left a review.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 03:58 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

Thankyou and sorry about the double post ... don't know what happened there ...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 10:14 AM
surfchikpir8fan

Ahhh I'm stumped for the next chapter. I'm gonna have to knuckle down today and write something.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 03:12 AM
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Yeah, speed it up! Lol. I really do want to know what happens.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 04:37 PM
surfchikpir8fan

Sorry I've started.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2007 11:27 PM
tia dalma

Hey surfchik have ya finished the next chapter i really wanna know who spoke at the end of the last one.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2007 09:49 PM
tia dalma is currently offline Click here to Send tia dalma a Private Message Find more posts by tia dalma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
surfchikpir8fan

I'm going, lol. I'm writing a script for a film my friends and I are shooting this year, so other than school starting up again, it's taking up spare writing time. But it will be up within ummmmmm, maybe two weeks, considering how long the chapters are, sorry guys ... not tht anyone is probably gonna keep reading it, lol.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:23 AM