KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Justice League of America #3

Justice League of America #3
Started by: Deathstroke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathstroke
Slayer

Justice League of America #3

The story is really starting to pick up now. Looks like the big 3 are finally gonna get in on the action next issue, and there's a pretty big reveal at the end of this one.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:01 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah I have been following it, and looking forward to the arrival of the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Super Red Tornado :P

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:18 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Question: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Is Amazo going to wear Red Tornado's body? I don't know if the big guy on the cover of one of the upcoming issues is actually Amazo now. It seems like whoever the shadowy figure is has a connection to Green Lantern too.

Last edited by Deathstroke on Nov 1st, 2006 at 11:38 PM

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:34 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Question: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Is Amazo going to wear Red Tornado's body? I don't know if the big guy on the cover of one of the upcoming issues is actually Amazo or someone wearing the amped up RT body. It seems like whoever the shadowy figure is has a connection to Green Lantern too.

I'm pretty sure it is him, but I doubt he will [SPOILER - highlight to read]: wear the Tornado armor since the cover looks like classic Amazo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:38 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

It was just weird that they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: put the amazo lookin head on the RT body, and the shadowy figure made a comment about it being able to fit him. I just thought that was weird.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:49 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Deathstroke
It was just weird that they [SPOILER - highlight to read]: put the amazo lookin head on the RT body, and the shadowy figure made a comment about it being able to fit him. I just thought that was weird.

Actually you maybe right, I just read it and it's very possible it could happen. Why else would he want to built it rather than use it himself?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:53 PM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i thought fuast was done 4 since we've seen that his soul decayed into nothingness in 52, isnt he just a souless wandering fool now?

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 1st, 2006 11:54 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I thought "The 52" was still going on. What's this nonsense about the Big 3 returning?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:14 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Justice League is after 52, so yes Faust was imprisoned but as we saw in 52 that statue vanished of his "soul" and he is back. The vanishing most likely meant he was freed

Last edited by -K-M- on Nov 2nd, 2006 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:19 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I thought "The 52" was still going on. What's this nonsense about the Big 3 returning?

Bats, Supes, and Wondy are gettin ready to get in on the action in JLA instead of sitting around voting on people.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:45 AM
HaSon

I love the way Meltzer is stacking on the villains in this book. Good read.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:46 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

I'm excited about the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Starro connection.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:58 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Validus
I love the way Meltzer is stacking on the villains in this book. Good read.

yeah but some are low level ones though cool

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2006 03:59 AM
Deathstroke
Slayer

Can Parasite regrow the arm that he lost?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 06:38 PM
-K-M-

I honestly don't know, All-Star Parasite most likely could just dont recall mainstream Parasite being able to do that. Most likely can though.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 09:50 PM