KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » YOUR Top 5 Favorite Characters..

YOUR Top 5 Favorite Characters..
Started by: Galan777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

YOUR Top 5 Favorite Characters..

What I want to know is who your 5 favorite characters in ALL of comics are, and also try to give the reason why they are your favorite characters.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 17th, 2006 at 03:48 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

surfer
ion
genis-vell
onslaught
venom

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine
omega red
juggernaut
sabretooth
cyclops

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:51 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine

sabretooth

Shocking ....

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 03:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine
omega red
juggernaut
sabretooth
cyclops
why do u like them?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Quicksilver
Hulk
Daredevil
Flash
Spawn

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:08 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

In no particular order:

Galactus (I like the character concept)
Thanos (He has a cool personality and is badass)
Doctor Strange (I like the way he always perseveres against worse odds than I've seen pretty much any other character ever go up against)
Wally West (I like the whole mythos behind his character)
Darkseid (If written correctly, best villain ever)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:13 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

SS - Like the backstory of how he got involved with G and how he is one of the best "people" in the universe. Cosmics and everyday humans respoect him

Thanos - Because he is a bad mo-fo. it is more that I like to hate him.

Cap A - Leader, pioneer. Also mostly because of CW

Wolverine - Just always been a fan of his. Like him in the comics, liked the cartoon, loved the movie.

Oh and I will throw in Nova just because I am on an Annihilation kick.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:14 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolvertooth
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine: i like him first of all because his attitude , he is cool guy , he is always ready to fight, and his characteristics are really interesting to me, i like the way he fights he doesnt afraid of anyone, and he doesnt think he is better then someone... like all the golden boys think captain america and such ... he is always ready to kick your ass or try , and as a wolverine fan i would really like marvel to stop shoving wolverine in every comics just to make more money he deserves more respect, and its not his fault that sometimes he beats someone he shouldnt, ignoring that you have to admit wolverine is a great character that we all know for many years

sabretooth: brutal mean killing machine how can you not love him , he is just that bastard that everybody likes... even if he always choose to fight women and being jerk he is just cool, i bet any of you sometimes want to be the bad ass sabretooth is, just pee on everybody and kill them Lol

omega red: i just like his design , he has so much cool abilities and powers, his tentacles are cool and i love how he fights

juggernaut: who doesnt love him? a mean sob he is the ultimate villian ... he is almost the only villian who actually humiliate the golden boy hero and actually make fun out of him at the end... i just love juggernaut and hope he gets his powers back soon and goes right away to kick some major ass biatch

cyclops: i like him for his qualities, he is a great leader, one of the most serious characters in marvel... its just so cool when he blast characters with his blasts, when he was owening sinister at the island you could really see the true hero he is

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:14 PM
wolvertooth is currently offline Click here to Send wolvertooth a Private Message Find more posts by wolvertooth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Oh and I will throw in Nova just because I am on an Annihilation kick.
Im not too impressed with Nova in Annihilation thus far

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:18 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Nightwing
Flash (Wally)
Thanos
Dr. Doom
Spider-Man

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:20 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Wally West
Nightwing
Flash (Wally)
Thanos
Dr. Doom
Spider-Man
You like Nightwing more then Wally?

btw I like your sig, i never noticed Zoom in the background

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:25 PM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

SS
Deadpool
Thanos
Martian Manhunter
Iron Man (before he became a dick)

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:26 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

DC Comics:

Batman
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Superman
Captain Marvel
The Spectre

Marvel Comics (Back in the day)

Spiderman
Captain America
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Colossus

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

In no particular order:

1. Thanos- I really enjoy reading his dialogue; he is extremely intelligent and always has the smartest answers to people's replies, plus he is power encarnate.

2. Wolverine- Simply put he is the Ultimate guy. I know he has a lot of fanboys, but he is still one of the cooler characters in all of comics, and not just his personality, but his healing factor, super senses, and adamantium laced bones are a great feature.

3. Superman- I love the mystery behind his power. What i mean by that is he is someone who I' ve always believed holds back and never really shows what kind of power he truly holds.

4. Hulk- Man this guy is fun to see fight on panel. He never quits, never stops coming at you, and gets harder to beat the longer you fight him.

5. Black Panther/ Ironman- T'challa has become one of my favorite characters in the last year or so because his series is probably one of the best and most interesting out right now. Sorry folks I know alot of people hate him, but Tony is the MAN. Everything he has gone through over the years, all the struggles with addictions and such make him one of the more real characters in comics. He is always dealing with internal demons and still manages to take on a million responsibilities at the same time including fighting the worst enemies.

By: Juk

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:32 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by boriquaking55
Iron Man (before he became a dick)
laughing

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:34 PM
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

Invisible Woman - Cool Powers!

Lucifer Morningstar - Love the Character!

(HOM) Scarlet Witch - Crazy but powerful

Thor - he's strong and i like norse mythology

Batman 1 million - he's wicked smart and handsome

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:36 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Genis velle- not a typical hero. Possibly more evil than good. Dark sense of humor. The power to back up his big mouth.
Lucifer Morningstar- Self centured to the max. Not the biblical devil but more in the lines of an antihero. One of the worst antiheroes because he lets the mortals around him punish themselves. He doesn't really make them choose their paths but merely tells them the truth, and lets them screw themselves. Does have a moral side though he tries to hide it. Is willing to the right thing from time to time. Is a great manipulator and can manipulate the simple- minded even if they out match him in power.
Venom- at first as a child I like him more because he was a cooler looking version of Spiderman. Later because of the weird moral code he sets for himself and because he can do so many amazing things with his suit. I think its Amazing Spiderman #346 that made me a huge venom fan.
Thor- God of thunder. I like that all his battles seem mythic because of the source material. He has the best of both asgard and earth.
Batman- classic history, villians, and background history

(No order)

6-10 are
Spawn
Thanos
Wolverine
GL Hal Jordan
Galactus

Made by Jugg666

Last edited by HueyFreeman on Oct 17th, 2006 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:40 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

...pretty sure this has been done, but these are always fun...

1. Spider-Man - obvious reasons. And my personality in RL is probably closer to Pete than I'd like to admit. Annoyingly amusing sense of humor that hides a veiled feeling of responsibility to the world. And I have redheads falling on top of me constantly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

2. The Tick - Funnier than Deadpool ( yes ), and almost as ambiguous as Squirrel Girl with his power levels.

3. The Doctor - Jeroen, the hippy....not the current one. He's alright too, but Jeroen was the freaking man.

4. Alan Scott - The first, the best. Sweet costume.

5. Dunno. He-Man, Jenny Quantum, Juggernaut, Plastic Man, Longshot, Buzzboy, Midnighter, Loki, Thor....all in the running.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:52 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I love the Tick!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2006 04:59 PM