KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Toughest Character?

Toughest Character?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Toughest Character?

Which character is in your oppion the toughest one there is and why?
Who is the badest out there, regarding what they've done, what they are capable of doing and what their limitations are.
And i wanna know why you think they are the top pick.

My list is:
Spawn, Yea this guy has alot of awsome power but who else do you know that has the balls to take on Heaven and Hell.
Rorschach, Human, no powers, no money, and he is just bout as bad as they get.
Daredevil, this guy has very limited powers that are also his Achiles Heal, he takes on anyone on his turf, and the guy is blind.

I have more but those are my top 3, what are yours?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 11:33 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

No ones got any picks?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:37 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

An evil Superman.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:39 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

He wouldn't be tuff thou, his powers negate almost all of what he's done as being tuff. When i see him do 1/100 of what he does without his seeming limitless powers then yea, i'll say he's a total badass. But til then he gonna have to take on EVERYONE IN COMICS or something like that to even come close to the other guys i mentioned.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:50 AM
AcousticDoc

punisher. No other street level character in dc or marbel is shown to take as many hits, bullets and explosives as this guy.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 08:58 PM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
punisher. No other street level character in dc or marbel is shown to take as many hits, bullets and explosives as this guy.
CORRECT! I agree 120%!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:23 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'll agree with Punish he is a total badass.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:30 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by AcousticDoc

laughing

That's cause most street levellers know how to DODGE them.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:35 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Ultimate Colossus

Demonstrating will/courage:
(please log in to view the image)

Notice he doesnt know whether he's gonna get squished by this train, but trys anyways:

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 10:28 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Ultimate Colossus

Demonstrating will/courage:

Notice he doesnt know whether he's gonna get squished by this train, but trys anyways:

no that shows nothing any other good hero has not done in their careers

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 11:13 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

I agree with Daredevil and Punisher, but I also think Captain America and Spiderman are on the list. In the Civil War series Cap shows incredible resolve in his beating at the hands of Iron Man, someone many times stronger than himself. And Spiderman has probably fought more losing battles than anyone- without an accelerated healing factor- in the Marvel Universe. His first three day long fight ith Morlun is an example of this, as is the Torment series against The Lizard, and his tussels with virtually every other hero of the MU.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 03:09 AM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Broly92
no that shows nothing any other good hero has not done in their careers

Well, I'm expressing an opinion. Which is that, in a battle for toughest character (not purely physically, of course), Ult. Colossus should take it. Or, he shouldnt be far in the running. Obviously I'm not attempting to say that those feats are anything far and beyond what your average well-written hero has demonstrated in the past, but I feel that Colossus has a standard of admant resolve that's demonstrated throughout his history. He holds back, but is driven into battle not by the strength in his fist but by the people that matter to him. He knows people veiw him as unstoppable, and he knows that he isn't, but fights till the day that shows through because of the people he fights for. He's not in the top five of my favourite characters, so this isnt fanboyism, though I know how it sounds, but thats a comic for you.

Actually, there are some who have as decent a shot as him. He's in my top three, but not neccessarily number one. I chose him simply because I figured it wouldnt have been a thought-out choice before I did so.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:29 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Well, I'm expressing an opinion. Which is that, in a battle for toughest character (not purely physically, of course), Ult. Colossus should take it. Or, he shouldnt be far in the running. Obviously I'm not attempting to say that those feats are anything far and beyond what your average well-written hero has demonstrated in the past, but I feel that Colossus has a standard of admant resolve that's demonstrated throughout his history. He holds back, but is driven into battle not by the strength in his fist but by the people that matter to him. He knows people veiw him as unstoppable, and he knows that he isn't, but fights till the day that shows through because of the people he fights for. He's not in the top five of my favourite characters, so this isnt fanboyism, though I know how it sounds, but thats a comic for you.

Actually, there are some who have as decent a shot as him. He's in my top three, but not neccessarily number one. I chose him simply because I figured it wouldnt have been a thought-out choice before I did so.

When I see Ult. Colossus go one round with Champion I may consider this laughing

Old Post Nov 5th, 2006 06:11 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote