KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Absorbing Man/Mjolnir,Current Nova & Current Morg vs Darkseid

Absorbing Man/Mjolnir,Current Nova & Current Morg vs Darkseid
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Absorbing Man/Mjolnir,Current Nova & Current Morg vs Darkseid

Who wins

Absorbing Man/wUra- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absorbing_Man & Mjolnir- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mjolnir_%28comics%29

Current Nova/Annihilation
7 Strenght
7 Speed
7 Durable
5 Energy Projection

&

Depowered Morg
6foot6
1,900 lbs

Intellgence 2
Strength 7
Speed 7
Durability 6
Energy Projection 5
Fighting Ability 4

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 04:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

They all get thrown into the Omega or are Erased from existance.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I don't think it would be that easy

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
I don't think it would be that easy

Basically. None of them have the power of God protecting them from the OE.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

They have Totally Indestrutible durability. Superman was able to redirect Darkseids blastes.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:37 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

They have Totally Indestrutible durability. Superman was able to redirect Darkseids blastes.

Superman and all parts of him are protected by the source. Please dont' let some one's posting of a scan without all history on the characters sway you. DS didn't even use the Finder beams when he shot out that blast. Look up finder beams. HE's used them before on Superman.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:38 PM
golem370

I still believe they are not going down that easy

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:41 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still believe they are not going down that easy

They would. As Easily As Doomsday went down by the DS avatar. And The only reason Doomsday got back up is becuz of his power to comeback to life after every death. DS beat the crap out of the Entire Legion of Superheroes. Using all kinds of powers. He doesn't even have to use the OE to beat these guys. Reality and matter manipulation and TP on a galactic Scale would do the trick.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Dec 27th, 2006 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:44 PM
golem370

I know I may be wrong but your talking about one power cosmic users and Energy Manipulator and Absorbing Man with the durability of enchanted Ura

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:46 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know I may be wrong but your talking about one power cosmic users and Energy Manipulator and Absorbing Man with the durability of enchanted Ura

They really are nothing to him. He doen't have to life one finger. He can Turn morg into sand, Wipe Nova out completely, and Send Absoribing man to the phantom zone or make him touch glass and shatter him. His tp would pretty much be all that he needed.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 05:48 PM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Current Morg is dead

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 07:58 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

DS ftw

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2006 08:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote