KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » DC House of M?

DC House of M?
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

DC House of M?

What do you think DC's HoM would have been like?
Things like Kal-el lives on Krypton with Jor-El, Lara, and his wife and son. Bruce Wayne married Selina Kyle-Wayne and they have one son and a daughter, and they visit his parents and their Butler Alfred often. Hal Jordon still lives in Coast City with his wife and children, when he is not off leading or training the GLC.

Decribe your DC HoM.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:42 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

I'd say..

Superman: Lives on Krypton with Lois (or Lana maybe), his son, and his parents (much like the episode of the animated series where he imagined this)

Batman: I'd have to agree with the whole "visiting the parents and Alfred, and being with Selina", but I'd have to throw in that Dick would probably be a business associate or something, and he would still most likely be close with Gordon.

Martian Manhunter: He'd probably be living in his typical martian society again....eating oreos.

Joker - I'm not sure...but I AM positive that this would be interesting...

Harvey Dent - This is confusing as well. Is it Harvey's true personality to be the good guy or to be Two-Face?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:35 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Re: DC House of M?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
What do you think DC's HoM would have been like?

Lame like the Marvel version.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:38 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Im guessing Zatanna would be the Scarlet Witch in this storyline, which would be kool to see her losing it but besides that I think it wouldnt work for DC. It hardly worked for Marvel.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 04:47 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote