KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES
Started by: Mistypirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Shocked Keira, TO GROWN UP FROM PIRATES

KNIGHTLEY TOO GROWN UP FOR PIRATES

Also see:
KEIRA KNIGHTLEY
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY is refusing to star in any more PIRATE OF THE CARIBBEAN sequels, insisting the third movie will be her last in the swashbuckling franchise. The 22-year-old beauty made the announcement after finishing filming PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLDS END, which will be released next year (07). Knightley has played the part of cabin girl ELIZABETH SWANN since 2003's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl. The British actress says, "I've been playing this girl since I was 17. "I'm 21 now and I'm onto very different things."
10/11/2006 12:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns..._10133

This is bad bad bad news sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:35 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

yeah im not sure i like this thread

Last edited by crazychic on Nov 10th, 2006 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:43 PM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

disney will release a statement any second now saying this interview is unfounded... LOL... just like they did with orlando.

though i reckon both Orlando and Keira may have actually said that.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:45 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

well thanks for trying to make us feel better *sighs*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:47 PM
crazychic is currently offline Click here to Send crazychic a Private Message Find more posts by crazychic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

no one shoot me, but i think making another trilogy might border on overkill. i dont want to see Jack Sparrow in an adventure without Elizabeth or Will. but how long can they draw out stories for all three of them, once the love triangle is solved and someone's immortal and kids are thrown into the mix or whatever? (another reason not to have kids in there). i hope they just focus on making 3 the best conclusion they can without worrying about a 4.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:50 PM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Oh thank God, whats up with this press? They want to give us heart attacks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:51 PM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

quote:
katelovespirate disney will release a statement any second now saying this interview is unfounded... LOL... just like they did with orlando.

Yup this is just another rumor that has been cooked up. Remember people rumors are EVIL! Editing to say:I agree Mistypirate the media likes to send people into a tail spin over stupid rumors. Like a said before rumors are EVIL! they only lead to trouble know that.

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Last edited by ToddianGirl on Nov 10th, 2006 at 03:56 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:52 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

yes rumors r evil, and i do like katelovespirates idea

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:53 PM
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

I hope they say that this is totally false, And I hope that they don't come up with this unfounded crab. sad

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:54 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WHAT? WHAAAAAT? nooooooooo..ok breath in..out..in..out. I'm heading over to the to the therapy thread and someone please post it if disney denies this k? thnx guys I'll go do some yoga

Freedom...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 03:57 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToddianGirl
Rumors are EVIL!

Everyone please keep in mind that this story is a RUMOR and what are rumors? They are EVIL and only lead to trouble!

There is the mystery,the silence under the sea.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:00 PM
ToddianGirl is currently offline Click here to Send ToddianGirl a Private Message Find more posts by ToddianGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Yes but when rumours come out, that means something is going on.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:06 PM
katelovespirate

T and T have made numerous comments on the errors of reporting.

for example, what Orlando said was, "If they want me to do more Pirates films, I'm all for it!"

and what the article posted was "They havent asked me to do more pirates films, and I think I'm going to focus on other things."

so Keira may have said anything. Probably something like "I Love playing Elizabeth. I've really been able to grow with the character. It's such a joy to experience." and they turned it into the statement above.

just saying guys, please dont take this too seriously. lol.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 04:07 PM
crazychic

true how do rumors even start

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:07 PM
LovelyOne

Oh well then its a W/E ending...no questions about it.

they are making a huge mistake if they take Elizabeth Swann out of this franchise.

They must realise where this 1 billion came from..

I also dont think Orlando is returning...seriously I dont think he possibly can afrer where he ends up in the franchise..

**** disney man...

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 05:21 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:13 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

what a stupid...STUPID idea for them to even make an entire movie where the lead male is with the lead female for the majority, they appear to be falling for one another..and expect the audience to just accept she chooses Will and never comes back ever again..

I cant believe they even did that its like milking J/E for all its worth before killing her character off..****ers..

****ERS

Last edited by LovelyOne on Nov 10th, 2006 at 05:28 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:24 PM
LovelyOne is currently offline Click here to Send LovelyOne a Private Message Find more posts by LovelyOne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazychic

ya i agree lovely

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:31 PM
katelovespirate

um, dude, we have no confirmation on this guys. please, please don't freak out yet. let's keep the faith alive, for my sake... sniff sniff

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:37 PM
shannstar79
Jack's Girl

I am going to keep the faith kate!!
I truly believe this is not true
if it were true there would be abn officaial statment from DISNEY

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:49 PM
shannstar79 is currently offline Click here to Send shannstar79 a Private Message Find more posts by shannstar79 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LovelyOne

but kate..we know what they are doing dont we?? So it probably is true IMO

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 05:51 PM