KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Deadpool

Black Panther vs Deadpool
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Black Panther vs Deadpool

no prep time...BP finds Deadpool snooping around in Wakandan Jungle

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:26 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

DP

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:36 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rewmac
DP
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
invisiblewoman
Invisible Authority

i'll have to agree DP ftw

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:54 PM
invisiblewoman is currently offline Click here to Send invisiblewoman a Private Message Find more posts by invisiblewoman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 04:59 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I believe these two are nearly even as far as sheer skill goes.

But Deadpool has all the physique advantages (Even considering the Heart Herb).

And T'Challa could hardly put Deadpool down.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 05:29 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

great characters, im leaqning towards DeadPool,healing factor makes the diffrence in this fight as usuall agaist other street level guys.
T'Challa can land some wins i belive.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2006 05:58 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Originally posted by Soljer
I believe these two are nearly even as far as sheer skill goes.

But Deadpool has all the physique advantages (Even considering the Heart Herb).

And T'Challa could hardly put Deadpool down.

I find myself disagreeing. Cat didn't seem to have much trouble with Deadpool, and while extremely skilled, he is only human. In the jungle Black Panther will already have a huge advantage, able to use the terrain for his benefit, since he is intimately familiar with it, and then there is still the boost he gets from the Heart Herb...

Of course we know Deadpool, and how unpredictable he is, but I still would give the advantage to BP, rather than DP.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 01:40 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Deadpool ftw.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:20 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Dreampanther
I find myself disagreeing. Cat didn't seem to have much trouble with Deadpool, and while extremely skilled, he is only human. In the jungle Black Panther will already have a huge advantage, able to use the terrain for his benefit, since he is intimately familiar with it, and then there is still the boost he gets from the Heart Herb...

Of course we know Deadpool, and how unpredictable he is, but I still would give the advantage to BP, rather than DP.

Ohhh, too true, too true, the locale of the fight DOES Favor T'Challa. erm.

I don't really think the Cat fight qualifies as a very accurate depiction of Deadpool, to tell the truth. He was hero worshipping, AND was being used as comic relief - not being written seriously.

I remember a fight Deadpool and T'Challa had where they began discussing with each other their form. It seemed as if there was a general respect for one another, and that they were about on the same level.

Combine that with Deadpools more than peak human physical attributes (while the heart herb only really amps T'Challa TO peak human), AND with Deadpool's healing factor? I'd say Deadpool would take a good majority.

erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 09:23 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

A serious DP could take out BP more often than not assuming no prep. However, comic relief DP get's owned most of the time. Also, considering DP is a Cat fanboy, it's not surprise that he lost. If you're looking in awe at someone, you probably aren't going to be fighting them very hard.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 11:05 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
A serious DP could take out BP more often than not assuming no prep. However, comic relief DP get's owned most of the time. Also, considering DP is a Cat fanboy, it's not surprise that he lost. If you're looking in awe at someone, you probably aren't going to be fighting them very hard.

Agreed, the cat fight should not be used to measure dp as it was obvious he was drooling (similar to the spidey-cap fight, but more extreme in deadpools case) And yes in thier previous small bout, black panther and deadpool seemed somewhat even fighting wise, but truthfully, Dp's added arsenal, insane regen and physical superiorty should infact secure a win. Dp shuold win pertty much every time

Old Post Nov 21st, 2006 11:08 PM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

Okay, totally deadpool. I tried to find the scan of where he pulls a gun or a knife on BP and Panther kicks it out of his hand. His super ADD kicks in, and he stands in awe at Black Panther's form. They started getting along ... it was kind of odd, to tell you the truth. Then panther got blasted by somebody.

But if Deadpool were being serious, he'd own Black Panther. Reguardless of location.

But, I do say this as a deadpool fanboy. What can I say? I laugh too hard to not like him.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:01 AM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Super ADD. Lol. laughing Shen Kuei said he was honored to fight Deadpool, but that he was uncertain he would survive a 2nd encounter, or vice-versa. So, Shen Kuei considers DP his equal. I feel I should point out that he's considered to cured of his super ADD at this point, since Cable burned himself out fixing the gaps in his mind and memories in Cable&Deadpool. NOTE: Squirrel Girl DOES NOT count. That ***** has beaten Thanos, Dr. Doom and countless others, in possibly the greatest cases of PIS of all time. Hell, DP was winning against the young avengers until Cable showed up. And that was while trying not to kill or cripple anybody. So I think he skewers T'challa.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 04:23 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Okay, so let's see: If I am understanding everybody correctly, there is a general consensus that:

Deadpool and Black Panther are just about even in terms of skill.
Deadpool has a slight advantage in terms of speed, strength, agility and endurance - but a SLIGHT advantage, not an insurmountable advantage.
Deadpool also has guns and grenades, I am assuming.

Therefore, it seems, he has ALL the advantages.

But...

Let me just point out a few things in support of Black Panther here:

1. His senses. Black Panther will be able to smell or hear Deadpool long before Deadpool is even aware that BP is in the area. And DP is in the jungle, which is BP's home - he is intimately familiar with the terrain. Bp can therefore sneak up on DP, and follow him, undetected, for as long as he wishes. Yes, I am arguing that BP WILL be able to get as close to DP as he wants to, without DP detecting him.

BP will also be able to set traps and use the environment to his advantage, to get the edge on DP.

2. BP can see in the dark. So, once he has detected DP, by smelling him or hearing him, sneaked up on him using his familiarity with the terrain and observed him for a few hours, he then only has to wait for the dark - and then ALL the advantages will be his.

How do you shoot or blow up or slice or punch somebody you can't see, or hear, or smell?

OK, OK, we all know Deadpool is a trained merc, and has obviously spent some time in the jungle. But that is like saying Deadpool has spent some time swimming and then pitting him against a great white.

If this wasn't the jungle, I would give the edge to DP. But it is. Therefore, I am arguing, the odds are not just even, but actually in BP's favour, that he will be able to take DP out.

So, what do you guys say now?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:43 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I'm torn here. erm

IMO, DP has the skills, HF and physical advantage

But BP has the environment, and equipment advantages

Are we assuming that DP's main form of harming BP will be via grenades?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

But that only insures that BP hits Pool first Dreampanther. In the scheme of this things that doesn't matter... especially considering who he is fighting he would likely land the first hit in an open combat display. The jungle only comes into play at the beginning of the fight or if BP decides to use hit and run tactics. Either way he is bound to take some hit's eventually where as DP's healing factor will compensate for what ever Panther throws at him. I say Pool simply out lasts Panther.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 06:49 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

A ha. But getting that first hit might be all that BP needs. Say he decides DP is a threat, and should be eliminated. All he has to do is arrange a convenient rockslide, or get a pit dug, or smear some poison on an arrow and let fly...

My argument is that yes, DP might have a slight physical edge, but BP has a huge edge in that he never even has to get involved in a physcal altercation with DP - which he wouldn't want to, anyway, since DP has grenades and guns.

Look, if it gets close, like I have said before, in a different thread, DP can win easily, in any of a dozen ways. The simplest being simply grabbing BP, pulling a pin on a grenade, and holding on. Then, once his healing factor has restored him, he simply gets up and walk away.

However, since I am arguing for Black Panther here, I am pointing out that BP never has to get close to DP. And in fact, I see no sense in him getting close enough to DP to give him any advantage. All he has to do is observe undetected and wait for his opportunity, which he will recognise thanks to his familiarity with the terrain.

He can set a false trail, and while DP is tracking him close to the edge of a cliff, he can start a stampede and have him run over the edge of a cliff. Then, while DP is recovering, he can slide down a rope and go cut his throat. Or pile boulders on him until he is buried beneath twenty tons.

Like I said before, he can use poison or a tranquilliser on a dart, and hit DP from cover.

DP has an advantage in a physical confrontation - but BP should never let it get to that. Why should he? DP can't do anything to him in the jungle, as BP might as well be a ghost in there. He is to all intents invisible and undetectable in the jungle.

While DP, to all intents and purposes, no matter how good his jungle training was, might as well have a brass band following him around and a neon sign floating overhead saying "Here I am!"

So, my argument remains: In the jungle, BP has the advantage - a HUGE advantage, and I would say about 8/10 times the confrontation would be resolved in BP's favour (and I am only giving the 2 to DP because of his Healing Factor and his unpredictability).

Last edited by Dreampanther on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 07:13 AM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:09 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Dreampanther
A ha. But getting that first hit might be all that BP needs. Say he decides DP is a threat, and should be eliminated. All he has to do is arrange a convenient rockslide, or get a pit dug, or smear some poison on an arrow and let fly...

My argument is that yes, DP might have a slight physical edge, but BP has a huge edge in that he never even has to get involved in a physcal altercation with DP - which he wouldn't want to, anyway, since DP has grenades and guns.

Look, if it gets close, like I have said before, in a different thread, DP can win easily, in any of a dozen ways. The simplest being simply grabbing BP, pulling a pin on a grenade, and holding on. Then, once his healing factor has restored him, he simply gets up and walk away.

However, since I am arguing for Black Panther here, I am pointing out that BP never has to get close to DP. And in fact, I see no sense in him getting close enough to DP to give him any advantage. All he has to do is observe undetected and wait for his opportunity, which he will recognise thanks to his familiarity with the terrain.

He can set a false trail, and while DP is tracking him close to the edge of a cliff, he can start a stampede and have him run over the edge of a cliff. Then, while DP is recovering, he can slide down a rope and go cut his throat. Or pile boulders on him until he is buried beneath twenty tons.

Like I said before, he can use poison or a tranquilliser on a dart, and hit DP from cover.

DP has an advantage in a physical confrontation - but BP should never let it get to that. Why should he? DP can't do anything to him in the jungle, as BP might as well be a ghost in there. He is to all intents invisible and undetectable in the jungle.

While DP, to all intents and purposes, no matter how good his jungle training was, might as well have a brass band following him around and a neon sign floating overhead saying "Here I am!"

So, my argument remains: In the jungle, BP has the advantage - a HUGE advantage, and I would say about 8/10 times the confrontation would be resolved in BP's favour (and I am only giving the 2 to DP because of his Healing Factor and his unpredictability).

Duh. I didn't even think about Panther setting up traps and things of the like. embarrasment

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:04 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

BP sneaks around smelling it up, looking for DP. Lets say HE DOES manage to hit DP with a poision dart, what good is it really going to do? Anyone remember Mister Sinister trying to poision DP whilst DP just told him that he thought the food was tangy? The poision isnt going to work and DP is far more willing to put himself into personal harm and pain to win a fight. So far though, we havnt heard on if he finds him and confronts him face to face, follows him, or the sing Aqua's barbie girl together. Face to face, DP takes the mass majority on this 8/10. If BP is allowed to follow, ill give it a 50/50...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 10:45 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote