KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Create you're own MU

Create you're own MU
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Create you're own MU

My last post gave me an idea for a thread. If you were going to create you're own version of the MU what would it be like and what changes would you make?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:14 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would get it back to the basics of order.

None of this Omniverse Multiverse thing which was basically just a way to retcon everything they had done.

I would make it just a few Universes so that things like Ultimates were still in publish.

I would make a few Eternities but instead of a Multi-Eternity I would just have have that be the Living Tribunal and everything exists within Creation.

Next I would make it so there is only one Galactus in the whole Everything of creation. Next I would get rid of the Ultimate Nullifier just to have the Ultimate Plot device gone.

Next I would basically erase the X-Men history over the past 6-10 years as well as the uber Mutants that can warp reality

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:27 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak
I would get it back to the basics of order.

None of this Omniverse Multiverse thing which was basically just a way to retcon everything they had done.

I would make it just a few Universes so that things like Ultimates were still in publish.

I would make a few Eternities but instead of a Multi-Eternity I would just have have that be the Living Tribunal and everything exists within Creation.

Next I would make it so there is only one Galactus in the whole Everything of creation. Next I would get rid of the Ultimate Nullifier just to have the Ultimate Plot device gone.
Dude, you read my thoughts.....
Next I would basically erase the X-Men history over the past 6-10 years as well as the uber Mutants that can warp reality
Instead of this, I would remove Wolverine from publication history, and/or give him no healing factor evil face

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Galan777
Dude, you read my thoughts.....
Instead of this, I would remove Wolverine from publication history, and/or give him no healing factor evil face

And by doing so be cheating the world out of one of the best comic characters in publication. Don't hate the character because of the fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:34 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by "V"
And by doing so be cheating the world out of one of the best comic characters in publication.
I can think of quite a few characters that I think are much better then Wolvie, but remember thats just my personal oppinion.

Originally posted by "V"
Don't hate the character because of the fanboys roll eyes (sarcastic)
I don't hate Wolvie, but I don't like him either....

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 22nd, 2006 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

C'mon guys you can do better than that its like you're not making any serious input. You're just b*tching.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:53 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I would make one super hero that their only goal was to beat up Superman, Batman, Flash and Wolverine. I would make Slapstick part of the X-Men as well as my own character Steam and my others into MU.

For serious my biggest thing would to be cleaning up all the X-men titles and just have one damn story line.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:56 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Alfheim
C'mon guys you can do better than that its like you're not making any serious input. You're just b*tching.
I did

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 07:57 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I did

I think you did a decent job, but I was looking for my detail...but nevermind.

Originally posted by ThePittman
I would make one super hero that their only goal was to beat up Superman, Batman, Flash and Wolverine. I would make Slapstick part of the X-Men as well as my own character Steam and my others into MU.

Thats what I dont like. Its like you're not even being serious..nevermind.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:00 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Alfheim
I think you did a decent job, but I was looking for my detail...but nevermind.

Thats what I dont like. Its like you're not even being serious..nevermind.
What are you looking for? Read the bottom of my post, I said what I wanted to change.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:02 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by ThePittman
What are you looking for? Read the bottom of my post, I said what I wanted to change.

Ok yeah I saw it. I guess im being to fussy.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:06 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Another thing I would like to have is that even if there is only one Galactus he can still go between Universes and also that he would havea different set of Heralds in each one.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:08 PM
Blind
Only Settle for Victory

I would have everything about the same as in "Punisher kills the Marvel Universe" except I'd make it Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe.

And when he somehow got the powers of Odin, which would only be a matter of time in my version... hilarity would follow.

~AntiMatter Corps~

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:09 PM
Blind is currently offline Click here to Send Blind a Private Message Find more posts by Blind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

I think there should be some character clean up much like DC’s Crisis series but I think that is kinda what they would going for with “M” day but not as cool.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:10 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Another thing I would like to have is that even if there is only one Galactus he can still go between Universes and also that he would havea different set of Heralds in each one.
thumb up I like

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:11 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thank you

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:15 PM
Kovacs86

I'd just probably go a bit more drastically with some f the Ultimate titles...
Maybe a gay Wolverine or Spider-Man... and really quite drastic alterances in Ultimate X-Men at least...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:25 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Doc Potato
I'd just probably go a bit more drastically with some f the Ultimate titles...
Maybe a gay Wolverine or Spider-Man... and really quite drastic alterances in Ultimate X-Men at least...

Like?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:30 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

M'kay.

Earth : 9872

Main Superhero population : 10% of mankind

Mutants : Around 1000 on the planet but their powers are counterproductive. Usually deforming them or unhinging their minds.

Avengers : Black Widow (With the Symbiote Suit) , Donal the Ancient one (Survived simply through the hammers powers, is still a frail man though) , Iron-Strange (Iron man + Strange combo) Genis Vell (Insane power level , but mentally stable due to Iron-Strange) and Captain America (Whom in this universe is Similar to 'Uncle Sam' of DC)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:42 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by grey fox
M'kay.

Earth : 9872

Main Superhero population : 10% of mankind

Mutants : Around 1000 on the planet but their powers are counterproductive. Usually deforming them or unhinging their minds.

Avengers : Black Widow (With the Symbiote Suit) , Donal the Ancient one (Survived simply through the hammers powers, is still a frail man though) , Iron-Strange (Iron man + Strange combo) Genis Vell (Insane power level , but mentally stable due to Iron-Strange) and Captain America (Whom in this universe is Similar to 'Uncle Sam' of DC)

Thanks, thats what im talking about. You sort of a give a rough idea and feel of what your MU is like.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2006 08:45 PM