KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Is it possible to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan Crystal?

Is it possible to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan Crystal?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Is it possible to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan Crystal?

We have seen a few guardians of the M'Kraan crystal.

Heres the first guardian Jahf beating Gladiator with a few punches:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/...men320219yu.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/...men320227pa.jpg

Here is the second guardian, MODT who was 1,000 times more powerful then Jahf:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/...men108089zl.jpg

MODT said that if he were to fall, a being 1,000 times more powerful then him would rise, and so on and so fourth, untill the opponent(s) finally fell.

My question is if you think any beings under LT would be able to beat ALL the guardians of the M'Kraan crystal (If that is even possible)?

You can choose characters from any comic book company. Please only pick a maximum of 7 characters that you think could accomplish this task.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 30th, 2006 at 09:20 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:12 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

You can beat some ... but it seems that there would be an endless stream of immensely more powerful Guardians coming for you after each one is beaten ... so it does seem impossible to get through them all ... on the other hand, they do say that "there's always someone stronger out there"

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
You can beat some ... but it seems that there would be an endless stream of immensely more powerful Guardians coming for you after each one is beaten ... so it does seem impossible to get through them all ... on the other hand, they do say that "there's always someone stronger out there"
This is what I was thinking as well, but is the crystal so damn powerful that no one can beat its guardians?

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 30th, 2006 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 09:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Yeah, I'd bet some Abstracts could do it.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 12:08 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manorastroman

the crystal is hugely powerful, and has multiversal damage potential.

Attachment: mkraan2.jpg
This has been downloaded 166 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 07:00 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

ummmmm WHAT???

nexus of all realities.....

what issues are these from?

and steve gerber better have written them!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 07:09 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Batman with prep could do it. And Wolverine, obviously.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:36 AM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Any 6 year old with the power gem shifty

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 10:40 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DDurand

If i understand, the M'kraan Crystal is the point where all the universes (and pocket-universes) are pinned together to form the Multiverse ?
Oh my : The Multiverse is a children play...

Well, if the guardian need to have the power to repel all possible attack in EACH universe, possibly more than one at the same moment (infinite number of universe : Heavy risk), they need the power to do that.

But we don't know if a guardian exist on each universe simultaneously, or if each universe has his own guardians.

And we don't know if the guardian speak true. Why all vs debaters alway think when a character say something, it's not only true, but the exact thing ?

Abstract ? I don't think abstracts WANT to attack the crystal guardians : They are IN the Multiverse. Even Eternity/Death/Oblivion/Infinity are part of the Multiverse (if we forgot the "death out the universe" shit in The End. I have already talked of my theory). If the universes are destroyed, abstracts too.

If we follow the second guardian hint, the third guardian is one million time more powerful than the first, and the first is already more powerfull than Gladiator, who is more powerfull than a X-Man (but it's possible he attacked Gladiator in a sneaky way).
The problem is : I don't think the "1000 x more powerful" is other thing than character talk. For me, the guardian just say "i'm a lot more powerfull than the first, and a lot less than the third".

But well, say "one million" more powerful that a being who is more powerful than Gladiator...

I don' t know the powers of a guardian, but...

First thing, Guardians are not tactical genius : Attack intruder with one guardian after the other is just... classic Mad Scientist Weakness. Sneaky or intelligent characters can overcome them easily, maybe even without battle them.

Two, they are perhaps "one million powerful", but not on all their skills. For example, the second guardian is slow (X-Men can hit him easily, and he miss them).

I don't know the exact number of guardians, but if the third is the last, i think of :

1° Superman One million ;
2° Ion ;
3° Batman ;
4° Magneto ;
5° Prof X ;
6° The Flash ;
7° Mandrake (first incarnation. Think to the original Strange who know how to use magic without limit to crimson band and blasts).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 11:09 AM
DDurand is currently offline Click here to Send DDurand a Private Message Find more posts by DDurand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Mad Jim Jaspers.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 11:14 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Mad Jim Jaspers.

I was going to say that...

Well, If Jaspers can do it, maybe the Fury could too.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:15 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I would assume so. It's technology would simply evolve to be sufficient to beat sequential guardians.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:33 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I would assume so. It's technology would simply evolve to be sufficient to beat sequential guardians.
But all the guardians are subsequently evolving, and are many times stronger then the last guardian was as well....

I don't see many beings under abstract level defeating all of the guardians (assuming that it can be done)

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 1st, 2006 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:37 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

As already Stated Mad Jim Jaspers can. Reality is his Clay and unfortunately enough these things are sitting top of his proverbial potters wheel.

The fury would not only kill them he'd turn them into himself , becoming stronger every match.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:41 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Multiple man with Juggernaut and Hulk's abilities. Or better yet Rogue absorbs those three abilities and Proteus's reality warping powers yes

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:55 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Most moderately apt reality or matter manipulators should be able to bypass the guardians.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 04:59 PM
Mr Master

Jamie Braddock would also curbstomp the Guardians, which ever one may come.

Jamie's power is, that he has power over you and everything about you. (He controls Quantum Strings in the absolute sense.

Quantum Strings are what everything is made, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Even the Guardians are made of something, and when you break them down to their finest point, you'll find Quantum Strings, and Jamie is the overlord of the Strings.

He may well be the most powerful mutant ever. (I've only recently reached this conclusion)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:38 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

so, what arc or issues are these guys in anyways?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2006 09:52 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Jamie Braddock would also curbstomp the Guardians, which ever one may come.

Jamie's power is, that he has power over you and everything about you. (He controls Quantum Strings in the absolute sense.

Quantum Strings are what everything is made, and when I say everything, I mean EVERYTHING! Even the Guardians are made of something, and when you break them down to their finest point, you'll find Quantum Strings, and Jamie is the overlord of the Strings.

He may well be the most powerful mutant ever. (I've only recently reached this conclusion)

Too bad that theory is pretty much been called bullshit by every other scientist in the world. It's not even a theory, it's a wild guess. There's never been a single shred of proof that the String Theory is correct or even on the right path to being correct.

Without any proof or any attempts at proof, it doesn't even rise to the level of being wrong.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by long pig
Too bad that theory is pretty much been called bullshit by every other scientist in the world. It's not even a theory, it's a wild guess. There's never been a single shred of proof that the String Theory is correct or even on the right path to being correct.

Without any proof or any attempts at proof, it doesn't even rise to the level of being wrong.

The LAYABOUTS are ALL Omniversal in scope, here are a couple of ON PANEL examples of their power:

Scatterbrain can:

"With her touch, the Guard finds his Consciousness instantly EXPANDED Across the Infinite Breath of the OMNI-VERSE"

(please log in to view the image)

Joyboy can:

make any being ONE with the COSMOS with a thought.

And so on and so on...

They ALL work for the OMNIVERSAL Mastrex (who was Saturnyne at this point)

NOW:

Jamie Braddock has absolute control of Quantum Strings, the building material of EVERYTHING in MARVEL!!! (WHO CARES about what Real World scientist say!)

In this battle Jamie confronts the LAYABOUTS, they all (in some form or another) operate on an OMNIVERSAL SCALE.

Needless to say, they all get smacked up by the Overlord of QUANTUM STRINGS

yes, yes ... thank you, thank you ...

Last edited by Mr Master on Dec 2nd, 2006 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 02:56 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote