KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Question Respect Thread

The Question Respect Thread
Started by: Redatom65

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

The Question Respect Thread

let's Respect this Conspiracy psyco that we all love here.

I'll kick off the party with this scan

http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?...6539565lcr4.jpg

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 10:53 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

the Question, Vic Sage. Another one of Charlton's good ol' boys

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2006 11:58 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3K-Tenpq8g

Here's a video. I'll see if I can gather more scans later.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:18 AM
Kovacs86

The Question's awesome... but you been reading 52, amigo? If not and for others, I'm sorry to breakit to you but... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Q's dying of cancer ... and... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's training renee Montoya to be his replacement, which is actually pretty cool

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 09:01 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

eh I know. But I have respect for characters that de like him and Captain mar-vell (who died the same way)

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2006 11:45 PM
Kovacs86

Good good. Its a good idea to show the true awesomeness of such a great character before his untimely passing... IF he dies, of course!

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 04:29 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

It could be one of those. "Ha we screwed you! But hey you made us richer" deals.

But I Like the character and he's dieing a better way then say genis-vell.

It's like DC's kinda stept into the 21st century. Adding multi races, gays, people dieing from natural causes or diseases instead of being slain.

Question is one of the best detectives, if the ebst detective in DC Comics. It'd/It'll be sad to see him go

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 12:09 AM