KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Favourite Movie Sequel??

Favourite Movie Sequel??
Started by: retturnnerr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
retturnnerr
Admiral of the Wet Fleet

Love Favourite Movie Sequel??

I'm out of mind. This is SUPPOSED to be FAVORITE MOVIE NUMBER (e.g. my favorite movie is The Curse of the Black Pearl).

Well, I'm not sure how this thread'll work. Anyway, its self-explanatory. PLUS:

You can talk about the upcoming films, talk about your favourite character, talk about your favourite/most hated scene on this triology.

Last edited by retturnnerr on Jun 19th, 2009 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 01:24 PM
retturnnerr is currently offline Click here to Send retturnnerr a Private Message Find more posts by retturnnerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Welcome! Not sure I've talked to you.

Okay...I love the POTC movies in order that they came out, in other words, 1,2,3.

Favorite scene:
1: Jack and Will's sword fight
2: Rum runner's island
3: The final battle in Isla De Muerta

DMC Favorite scenes:
1: Curiosity
2: Isla Cruces, especially the tension between all the major characters
3: SPARRABETH KISS! Cue screaming fangirl-ness

AWE Favorite scenes:
1: It's horrible of me, but I love the beginning with the song and the hanging of that child, the camera sweeping back to show Beckett's frustrated but determined face. It's such a good beginning to show just how bad things have gotten and what our heroes are up against.
2: The Brethren Court. I'm not a fan of pirates actually organized and holding meetings, but this was pretty cool. Just look at all the little details!
3: Parlay. It's one of the most complex scenes of the series. Everyone is thinking something just a little bit different than everyone else and it is a perfect example of the trio working together. It's like one of the few times everyone is together, too.

Hmm...favorite characters...

Jack
Barbossa
Elizabeth
Norrington
Gibbs
Beckett
Will
Davy Jones
Bootstrap Bill
Tia Dalma
That's everyone, isn't it? Top is who I like the best, bottom is who I really don't care all that much for.

You?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2009 03:24 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
legolassy

erm my favourtite scene in all three has got to be in order
1.will saying Barbossa u lying bastard
2.JAck dying
3.will dying then coming back to lyfe agen

my fave characters are Will, elizabet and Jack

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2009 07:56 PM
legolassy is currently offline Click here to Send legolassy a Private Message Find more posts by legolassy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teamB_macro

i like The Curse of the Black Pearl. the others got too complicated for my eeny bitty attention span.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 05:26 AM
teamB_macro is currently offline Click here to Send teamB_macro a Private Message Find more posts by teamB_macro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

I like "The Curse of the Black Pearl".

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 01:03 PM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

cant say since the sequals didnt measure up to the greatness of the black pearl.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2010 04:52 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smithdsouza

My favorite movie sequel is POTC.I like its third part too much the way jack sparrow acted in it is wonderful and admirable.

Old Post May 31st, 2010 12:26 PM
smithdsouza is currently offline Click here to Send smithdsouza a Private Message Find more posts by smithdsouza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

So AWE, then? Y'know, I watched it again the other day and I think it gets better with each viewing.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 06:37 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

I loooove AWE! It's such an awesome movie! And the music is so boss, I could listen to it forever. All the actors are PERFECT, the plot is great, I LOVE that movie. Yeah. That's what I wanted to say.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 02:25 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

lol Random Fan Attack!

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 02:28 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateofOslo

big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:17 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 11:08 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

At World's End
Curse of the Black Peal
Dead man chest

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2010 03:04 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Oooh, that's an interesting order. I don't think I've seen it before.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 01:35 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha

Seen what?

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 03:05 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Most people tend to like At World's End least.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2010 10:20 PM
RichardBrittain

Star Wars V

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by RichardBrittain on Jun 18th, 2010 at 04:51 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 04:48 PM
RichardBrittain is currently offline Click here to Send RichardBrittain a Private Message Find more posts by RichardBrittain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
I think mine's actually the same. Although, it's more of a tie between awe and cotbp.

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 05:02 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byronlewis

My favorite scene is from The Curse Of The Black Pearl. It is when Barbossa tells Liz about his past. The most intriguing part is when he leans against the table and stared at her with his wide eyes open.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 11:15 AM
byronlewis is currently offline Click here to Send byronlewis a Private Message Find more posts by byronlewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Like this?:

O_O

Old Post Jun 28th, 2010 02:50 AM