KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Gentleman Ghost vs. Shadowcat

The Gentleman Ghost vs. Shadowcat
Started by: seaapple

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
seaapple
Undersea Baron

Question The Gentleman Ghost vs. Shadowcat

A battle of insubstantials.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2006 09:28 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Gentleman Ghost is a ghost, I'm not sure how he can lose this one...

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:14 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Gentlemen Ghost is so awesome , honestly how can one look that upperclass and STILL be cool.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 06:39 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seaapple
Undersea Baron

I had trouble thinking of a good opponent for him. I wanted a Marvel ghost type character and thought of Cloak or Ghost Rider. But I think both of those would defeat the Gentleman Ghost. I'll have to think more.

But let's try to bolster the integrity of this thread. As far as Shadowcat is concerned. Let's say that the Gentleman Ghost out of boredom wants to steal a jewel from a museum. Can she thwart him and does having a ghostly type of power help her?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2006 01:13 PM
seaapple is currently offline Click here to Send seaapple a Private Message Find more posts by seaapple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phase

Hmm... interesting.... When GG goes "incorporeal", he doesn't exist... and so he cant affect anything... and nothing can affect him. The only way I see him winning this, is by if he can teleport by existing, then not existing, then existing in a new spot, and so hoping that shadowcat is not phased so that he can "Cold touch" her. Otherwise kitty will just phase him thru the floor....

or if he wisely decides not to exist at that point....

It's a stalemate!!! I say Shadowcat 7/10.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 08:36 PM
phase is currently offline Click here to Send phase a Private Message Find more posts by phase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote