KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » DC/Marvel cosmic entity counterparts

DC/Marvel cosmic entity counterparts
Started by: darthgoober

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

DC/Marvel cosmic entity counterparts

This was inspired by the recent Multiversal War thread. I'm always hearing about DC have JUST as many cosmic beings as Marvel, and that those beings(not items, artifacts, or power sources that aren't sentient) are equally as powerful. So here's a list of most of Marvels cosmics, and I'm looking for a DC counterpart for ALL of them.

*NOTE*
Only ONE version of a particular being may be used. If you use current Ion, you CAN'T use classic Ion also(or Parallax, his his power is part of Ions). Also, this is the CURRENT cosmic roster(so no onw like Anti Monitor at the hight of his power).

Living Tribunal
True Beyonders(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)
The Infinites(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)
Abraxas
Post Molecule Man
Oblivion
Atleza
Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death
Scarlet Witch
Eternity
Infinity
Death
Entropy
the Rot
Master Order
Lord Chaos
Mistress Love
Master Hate
Eulogy
Expediency
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
the Anomaly
Origin
the Un-Being
the Celestials(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)
Galactus
In-Betweener
Chronos
The Watchers(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)
Epoch
The Stranger
The Vishanti
Evolved Cosmic Cubes(looking for at least several cosmic beings here)
the White Phoenix of the Crown

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 04:38 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This is going to get ugly...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 05:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: DC/Marvel cosmic entity counterparts

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
This was inspired by the recent Multiversal War thread. I'm always hearing about DC have JUST as many cosmic beings as Marvel, and that those beings(not items, artifacts, or power sources that aren't sentient) are equally as powerful. So here's a list of most of Marvels cosmics, and I'm looking for a DC counterpart for ALL of them.

*NOTE*
Only ONE version of a particular being may be used. If you use current Ion, you CAN'T use classic Ion also(or Parallax, his his power is part of Ions). Also, this is the CURRENT cosmic roster(so no onw like Anti Monitor at the hight of his power).

Living Tribunal-The Spectre
True Beyonders(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)-The Tenth Dimension Imps
The Infinites(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)-the 9th Dimension Imps
Abraxas-Ion
Post Molecule Man-Mr. Mxy
Oblivion-Krona
Atleza-Dominus
Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death-The Ultimator
Scarlet Witch-Batmite
Eternity-Kismet
Infinity-Extant
Death-Death
Entropy-Destruction
the Rot-Mageddon
Master Order -Nabu
Lord Chaos-Mordru
Mistress Love-Desire
Master Hate-Delirium
Eulogy-The Word
Expediency-Bart Allen as in he is the speed force!!
Epiphany-The Metatron
Enmity-Dispair
Empathy-Dream
the Anomaly-
Origin- The God Wave Wielder
the Un-Being-Dr.Manhatten
the Celestials(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)-the 5th Dimension Imps
Galactus-Yugah Khan
In-Betweener-Kismet
Chronos
The Watchers(looking for a race of cosmic beings here)-The Zamarans
Epoch-S'ivaa the Destroyer
The Stranger-Phantom Stranger
The Vishanti-Lucifer
Evolved Cosmic Cubes(looking for at least several cosmic beings here)The Monitors
the White Phoenix of the Crown -Michael

I'm working on the rest, but as you can see, I'll get it all covered so there is no doubt in your mind that DC is equal to marvel. nice try tho.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:30 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok My match for Chronos is the Infinite Man
and My match for the Anomoly is Takion.

That pretty much gives a match for each marvel character all things considered. SOme are a bit more powerful on the DC side, Some on the marvel side. But it all evens out pretty well

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Dec 8th, 2006 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 06:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Nice job nvr, I actually don't know who a lot of those guys are, so I'll accept them at face value until evidence is provided to the contrary.

However there are a couple of things I notice that you should clear up....

There are 3 beings here, so there should be 3 counter parts.

What has Bart accomplished, that would put him on absract level?

Looking for an actual BEING here, not the wielder of a powersource.

Galactus-Yugah Khan
What has he done to put him on par with Galactus?

Evolved Cosmic Cubes(looking for at least several cosmic beings here)The Monitors
What have they done to put them on par with the evolved cubes?

and My match for the Anomoly is Takion
What has he done that puts him at abstract level?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:10 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice job nvr, I actually don't know who a lot of those guys are, so I'll accept them at face value until evidence is provided to the contrary.

However there are a couple of things I notice that you should clear up....

There are 3 beings here, so there should be 3 counter parts.

The Ultimator is higher than any of the three individually. He is the most powerful being ever in the DCU under actual extentions of the Presence

What has Bart accomplished, that would put him on absract level?

He doesn't have to do anything. It's what the speed force has and can do. And since he is the speed force, he certainly is abstract in power

Looking for an actual BEING here, not the wielder of a powersource.

The greek Gods gave Diana the power to use the Godwave. it's currently in her and thier possesion. anyone of them can use it at will.

Galactus-Yugah Khan
What has he done to put him on par with Galactus?

Yugah Khan was able to heal the source. And he is far superior to DS. We are talking about Jack kirby's DS.

What have they done to put them on par with the evolved cubes?

One Monitor was able to destroy universes. Or at least one anti monitor. The monitor was able to stalemate him until the AM got too powerful. So a race of them are about even with the Cosmic Cubes.

and My match for the Anomoly is Takion
What has he done that puts him at abstract level?

Takion is the avatar of the Source. He can tap the sources Limitless energy and manipulate other energies to his own whim. He was able to hold off Ares wth the Godwave. A definite Universal threat.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 08:24 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also I failed to mention that there are a couple other races of xtreme power. The Quantum Mechanics and The New Gods.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 09:03 PM
darthgoober

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The Ultimator is higher than any of the three individually. He is the most powerful being ever in the DCU under actual extentions of the Presence

Proof?(Also, I was under the impression that was non cannon?)

He doesn't have to do anything. It's what the speed force has and can do. And since he is the speed force, he certainly is abstract in power[/B]

Proof?

The greek Gods gave Diana the power to use the Godwave. it's currently in her and thier possesion. anyone of them can use it at will.

It's still a power source. If you include that then we have to deal with things like the Ultimate Nullifier and such.

Yugah Khan was able to heal the source. And he is far superior to DS. We are talking about Jack kirby's DS.

Please explain or post scans of this, so that I can properly judge the relevancy here.

One Monitor was able to destroy universes. Or at least one anti monitor. The monitor was able to stalemate him until the AM got too powerful. So a race of them are about even with the Cosmic Cubes.

The Anti Monitor destroyed every universe but the Anti Matter Universe with tech. And when he absorbed the Anti Matter Universe, he was more powerful than the Monitor was. So try again.

Takion is the avatar of the Source. He can tap the sources Limitless energy and manipulate other energies to his own whim. He was able to hold off Ares wth the Godwave. A definite Universal threat.

I thought that DS stopped Ares w/Godwave, and that Takion couldn't? Anyway, your description of him about limitless energy control can be given to any number of heroes, so what actual feats does he have that put him at that level?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof?(Also, I was under the impression that was non cannon?)

Proof?

It's still a power source. If you include that then we have to deal with things like the Ultimate Nullifier and such.

Please explain or post scans of this, so that I can properly judge the relevancy here.

The Anti Monitor destroyed every universe but the Anti Matter Universe with tech. And when he absorbed the Anti Matter Universe, he was more powerful than the Monitor was. So try again.

I thought that DS stopped Ares w/Godwave, and that Takion couldn't? Anyway, your description of him about limitless energy control can be given to any number of heroes, so what actual feats does he have that put him at that level?

Manyu characters do not need feats to prove thier power. thier origin and power source and description is enough. Look at multi eternity. no feats and yet we know who he is and what he represent. same thing with takion.
As far as the ultimatator, you guys kill me. anything that has to do with mxy you think is non cannon. IF you go read DC and knew what that one shot was about, you would know that new year's evil was ALL CANNON. every book of it. Dont' you remember body doubles and the first prometheous appearance. they were ALL cannon. It was prove that DC villians could be bad assed and also a way to intro duce new villians. The Ultimator is cannon

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:36 PM
darthgoober

Manyu characters do not need feats to prove thier power. thier origin and power source and description is enough. Look at multi eternity. no feats and yet we know who he is and what he represent. same thing with takion.
As far as the ultimatator, you guys kill me. anything that has to do with mxy you think is non cannon. IF you go read DC and knew what that one shot was about, you would know that new year's evil was ALL CANNON. every book of it. Dont' you remember body doubles and the first prometheous appearance. they were ALL cannon. It was prove that DC villians could be bad assed and also a way to intro duce new villians. The Ultimator is cannon

Ok, there are several differences between Multi -Eternity and Takion. First of all, we have a fairly clear definition of how powerful Multi Eternity is, because he's a multiversal version of Eternity. That's a pretty clear definition of power, so feats aren't really necessary. Takion's place on the other hand(at least from the description you gave), is fairly vague and therefor feats are necessary as indicators of his power.

And as for Ultimatator, I never said that he wasn't cannon. I questioned the fact. And from what I've seen, even if he IS cannon, he'd be about the equivalent of Multi-Eternity. NOT Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2006 11:49 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok, there are several differences between Multi -Eternity and Takion. First of all, we have a fairly clear definition of how powerful Multi Eternity is, because he's a multiversal version of Eternity. That's a pretty clear definition of power, so feats aren't really necessary. Takion's place on the other hand(at least from the description you gave), is fairly vague and therefor feats are necessary as indicators of his power.

And as for Ultimatator, I never said that he wasn't cannon. I questioned the fact. And from what I've seen, even if he IS cannon, he'd be about the equivalent of Multi-Eternity. NOT Multi-Eternity/Infinity/Death.

To destroy the Ultimator would mean the end of everything. Takion is a bit wierd. Becuz he can go from Top tier Herald LvL to top sky father to beyond. High Father said that Takion was more powerful than his creator. Which was High Father. and High Father is Top tier Sky Father.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:54 AM