KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Lets hear everybodies opinion on this one...
A definate inductee for me is when he defeated Adamantium laced Sabertooth with bone claws...horrible

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:48 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:49 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

quote: (post)
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Lets hear everybodies opinion on this one...
A definate inductee for me is when he defeated Adamantium laced Sabertooth with bone claws...horrible

dude that was like 10 years ago get with the program and that was not even PIS he fought his best because he new if sabertooth one many people would be killed

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:51 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

Originally posted by capt it up
dude that was like 10 years ago get with the program and that was not even PIS he fought his best because he new if sabertooth one many people would be killed
I dont care how long ago it was...it was still garbage...im not really hating on Logan...I just wanna hear everybodies opinions since people on here always talk about the BS in his victories

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:55 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I dont care how long ago it was...it was still garbage...im not really hating on Logan...I just wanna hear everybodies opinions since people on here always talk about the BS in his victories

There is a lot of hate on this forum. Primarily for Wolverine and DC.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:57 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

there nothing BS about it. Logan and sabertooth ahve fougthen many times and logan has many victories. why is it BS for him to take sabertooth?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:58 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

there nothing BS about it. Logan and sabertooth ahve fougthen many times and logan has many victories. why is it BS for him to take sabertooth?
if it was bone claws vs non adamantium Sabertooth or Adamantium Logan vs Sabertooth, then it is legit but if you give Sabertooth the metal, he should have destroyed Wolvie

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 05:59 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wolverine PIS Hall of Fame

if it was bone claws vs non adamantium Sabertooth or Adamantium Logan vs Sabertooth, then it is legit but if you give Sabertooth the metal, he should have destroyed Wolvie

why? Bone claws logan faster and more agile with a healing factor boost it perfectly reasonable

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:02 AM
norrinradd43

I admit it was a cool fight...but in my opinion I think Creed should have owned him...I was just throwing one out there maybe it wasnt the best example...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:03 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I admit it was a cool fight...but in my opinion I think Creed should have owned him...I was just throwing one out there maybe it wasnt the best example...

it was a dumb example. Logan was fighting his hardest and is more skilled he won it not PIS

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:04 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine stabbing Thanos.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:16 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

Originally posted by bigbran
Wolverine stabbing Thanos.
that is a good one although he did take him by suprise and was taken care of with the quickness

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

that is a good one although he did take him by suprise and was taken care of with the quickness
No, Thanos was looking at him during this time. He also had he Power Gem...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

this thread is useless it just made so that people who bash on logan can get to gather and bash some more it beyond dumb

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:21 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

this thread is useless it just made so that people who bash on logan can get to gather and bash some more it beyond dumb
How many people have actually bashed him... besides the name of the thread?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:22 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by bigbran
How many people have actually bashed him... besides the name of the thread?

no one how ever the intent was to bash him. that the reason this thread was made.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:23 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

no one how ever the intent was to bash him. that the reason this thread was made.
Ya... was just going to say that also...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:24 AM
norrinradd43

I do like wolverine dont get me wrong...I created this because people bash him all the time on here and I just wanted opinions on certain moments

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:27 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

I do like wolverine dont get me wrong...I created this because people bash him all the time on here and I just wanted opinions on certain moments

no you wanted to have a bunch of people agree with you and bash wolverine so you could have a false senses of belonging.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:29 AM
Starscream M

This thread is a complete farce. Wolverine is one of the least PIS characters, at least compared to fools like Spiderman. Wolverine is simply the best at what he does, which happens to be a hell of a lot. Stop hatin on the canuck head just cuz he is better than characters you like.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2006 06:30 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote