KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's 2nd SLUGFEST SHOWDOWN TOURNAMENT: King Kandy VS B dot Rob ( Vote Now!)

New Match. Please Vote

King Kandy

Herald Choice
Erica:http://www.geocities.com/jhaeman/Comics/spellbo.html

Enhance Meta Choices
Legacy Genis-Vell:http://www.leaderslair.com/legacy/legacy.html
Jack of Hearts: http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...ackofhearts.htm

Meta Choices
Beast: http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotl...&fldAuto=57
Demogoblin:http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/demogoblin.html

Street Leveler
Daredevil: http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...d/daredevil.htm
The Question: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/q/question.htm

VS

B Dot Rob

Super Sonic
http://www.summerofsonic.com/articles/29/

Aquaman (w/ waterbearer hand)
http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/forums...ead.php?t=27035

Sand
http://www.mykey3000.com/cosmicteam...es/sandman.html

Elijah Snow
http://home.earthlink.net/~rkkman/f...age/ChrSnow.htm

Swift
http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine.../character.html

Ultimate Captain America
http://www.answers.com/topic/captain-america

Lady Shiva
http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BIOSladyshiva.html

King Kandy Write-Up
quote:

Tourney Strategy.
Prep:
Erica takes energy from Genis and Jack of Hearts and pools it into an incredibly strong force field around each member of the team. Then she disintegrates most of the matter around her, creating a huge amount of chaos energy (Meaning her matter Manipulating Powers will be at their fullest.). Then, pooling all of this cosmic energy, they create invisible “Buffer Zones”, in order to slow down SS, and make it difficult for swift and others to fly in. Then they all wait until their energy is regenerated, and reinforce their shields.

Fight:
Super Sonic won’t be functioning at peak speed because of the buffer zone, and Jack of Hearts and Genis will fly up and batter him with constant energy attacks, keeping him of guard and under constant assault. Erica will destroy all the moisture in the air around Aquaman, draining most of his power, and wait until Sand turns into sand, and then makes a containment field to keep him that way. Then she disperses all of his sand grains to different locations. Beast and Demogoblin then take on a weakened Aquaman until he’s beaten down. Question and Daredevil keep you’re Meta’s and street levelers until Erica, Jack of Hearts, and Genis have taken down Super Sonic.(Swift is pretty much grounded because of all the buffer zones.) Then they concentrate their efforts on Elijah and Swift, and keep pounding them. Daredevil and Question have probably been wasted, having had their personal force-fields finally broken through. Erica pulls out her Matter Manip powers, and turns the very terrain on the four remaining enemies, enhanced by Genis, and Concussion rays from Jack of Hearts make it even more threatening. If their still alive, beast and Demogoblin take out all the remaining half-dead warriors.

B dot Rob Write-Up
quote:

The victory plan
Two hours prep + ULTIMATE Cap leadership + 6 more then willing to kill fighters = Death to the other team.

Once the prep ends and the match begins Sand starts shaking up the field in efforts to spread out the team. No real leader and…….Beast as their best tactician and no real mind link recovery from this attack proves tough. The fliers in Jack of Hearts, Genis-Vell and….Erica (?) are immediately identified as such thanks to said quakes and are speed blitzed to hell by Super Sonic (via order by Cap and an extra order to give the goofy looking ones a kick in the nuts). Super Sonic then releases a 3-directional blast with each one being strong enough to level a moon

(omni blast)
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/171/z5vk1.jpg

(effortlessly producing moon-levelers)
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2889/z7kg5.jpg

Which smacks down Genis-Vell and Jack of Hearts (who gets torn apart by Swift) to get jumped by both Swift and Aquaman. A double team once Swift gets done with Hearts and Genis can only make his time. I don’t know Erica too well but what I do know is that she doesn’t have the reality bending speed of Super Sonic

http://img114.echo.cx/img114/2193/hetoofast0uk.jpg

(if that’s not a convincing one I’m sure there’s one feat in which everyone knows of and fears that I could bring out )

With Erica eventually going down thanks to her lack of sanity, team play and being out matched Genis is likely on his last leg vs. Swift and Aquaman. Swift is then instructed by Cap via Aquaman mind link to get her ass over hear and let the Golden Porcupine and the Fish Man finish him. Out matched and out gunned Genis-Vell can’t really hurt Super Sonic physically
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7015/z1xa4.jpg

(if you want to provide a few Knuckles feats to prove he’s MUCH stronger then w/e 50 ton cap Legacy is in his BASE form then I’ll be more then happy to oblige > and please note Super Sonic doesn’t even have a energy shield up which makes him all but untouchable).

And magical manipulation has always been a no option to Genis to my knowledge. He’s fighting a losing battle with no help, he’s DONE SON (especially with Snow closing in).

Meanwhile the other fighters have been successful on the ground thanks to having one of the premier tacticians in comics leading them w/o the kid gloves of his other side and having the vast numbers advantage.

Anyway Cap has ordered Sand to surface a vast amount of magma and for Elijah Snow to remove the temp from it producing a nasty little mist shroud on the field and to back up Super Sonic when he’s finished.

In the air Super Sonic has about wrapped up Erica (this is happening while the Swift and Aquaman are taking on Hearts and Genis) and gets a telepathic order. He turns around and shoots two chaos control beams with excellent precision (see Sonic Adventure 2 for details I’ll try to put up the you tube of the final match).

The beams hit Lady Shiva and Cap, teleporting them behind enemy lines, who have been devastated by the lack of a real strong leader to hold things together and get them organized. Lady Shiva then takes it upon herself to take down The Question with a non lethal attack stopped from being lethal by Daredevil picking her up in the last minute and her noticing this, who’s then whacked in the back of the head by Cap shield and double teamed and kicked while he’s down. Meanwhile Sand has engaged Demogoblin and Beast (who’s not to fond of fighting with him) and there’s not much they can do to really hurt him when, out of nowhere, Swift tears apart Demo (Cap would probably be familiar that Beast is a good guy based on Ult version). This takes Beast by surprise who then gets whacked in the back of the head by a Rock construct created by Sand.

Shiva and Cap have just about wrapped up Daredevil (who’s SOMEHOW managed to survive) who is now facing the threat of Sand as well which proves to be the straw that broke the back and at this point, if Genis hasn‘t been taken down by Super Sonic and company already, he‘s DONE SON by the remaining forces of my team.

Good luck to both competitors. Now FIGHT!

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:09 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Few things.

Super Sonic is a teleporter with pretty good range and Nightcrawler instaneous speed as well as seen in SA2 (don't believe Adventure 2 is canon to archie I can get you the scan that says it is >smile and with his amped up reaction time is more then capable of using that as a substitute for speed and getting up close and personal with the fighters.

No way in hell Daredevil and Question hold off Shiva and Cap who both will not hesitate and will probably go for the kill and unless Genis has some telepathy in his Legacy form or Jack of Hearts can manip magic, taking down Super Sonic with brute strength would probably be as hard as taking down the Juggernaut with super speed and flight.

Aquaman's waterbearer hand keeps him fully functional at normal levels without air moisture and thus there's no way in hell Demo and Beast can even annoy him (unless you buy into that Beast is > 2 tons garbage).

The other team's just overpowered and doesn't really have a good general (like Cap) or chemistry that can pull them the underdog victory.

btw I don't think the terrain for this match was ever posted.

I LOVE ME SOME ME Professor X respect thread

Last edited by Moses Morrison on Dec 13th, 2006 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:25 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now going to watch the Wire and probably won't be back on till 4 CST so have fun picking me apart while I'm gone Kandy Man :/

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 07:36 PM
Moses Morrison is currently offline Click here to Send Moses Morrison a Private Message Find more posts by Moses Morrison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

What is the terrain for this battefield?

(Or perhaps "was" is more appropriate before the earthquake and chaos storm began to shred it.)

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:05 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Forgot to add the terrain. I apologize.

The terrain is a very dense rainforest at midnight.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Dec 13th, 2006 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:10 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

While I'm, a friend to KK i have to vote for B.Rob. Simply because his power-output is astonishing, i mean jesus he has two of the best fighters in both universes (Ultimate Marvel and DC) and Super Sonic (Not to mention Sand whose stupidly powerful when used correctly.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:19 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Here's additional information regarding Erica Fortune (King Kandy's Herald Level Character) located here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spellb...(Marvel_Comics)

And since this is a wikipedia page that can be edited, I'm providing a screenshot of the page as I originally saw it, so no one can cheat by editing or changing powers.

Attachment: spellbinder - erica.jpg
This has been downloaded 155 time(s).

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:20 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
While I'm, a friend to KK i have to vote for B.Rob. Simply because his power-output is astonishing, i mean jesus he has two of the best fighters in both universes (Ultimate Marvel and DC) and Super Sonic (Not to mention Sand whose stupidly powerful when used correctly.

I'm gonna have to co-sign this.

Super Sonic is KMC-Flash level of absurdly powerful.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Evangel94
Here's additional information regarding Erica Fortune (King Kandy's Herald Level Character) located here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spellb...(Marvel_Comics)

And since this is a wikipedia page that can be edited, I'm providing a screenshot of the page as I originally saw it, so no one can cheat by editing or changing powers.

Awesome...except it's friggin tiny. Next time you screenshot try to make it larger if you please.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:29 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

and Super Sonic

And you lol'd when I picked him devil

anyway off to school re-registration will be back on in a few hours.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:48 PM
SOS
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think the real question everyone wants to know about is whether or not your a chick or a dude. i was going to pm you, but then I saw that you have a sexualy ambiguous signature, and you dont put your gender in your profile.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:54 PM
SOS is currently offline Click here to Send SOS a Private Message Find more posts by SOS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

KK's prep awesome display of power, but It looks like B dot Robs Supersonic could probably take out the team by himself, hmm he could be above herald...

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 08:59 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Awesome...except it's friggin tiny. Next time you screenshot try to make it larger if you please.

Hmm...I didn't notice KMC resized the screenshot. I'll use imageshack then for Erica Fortune.
(please log in to view the image)

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Dec 13th, 2006 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:02 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by SOS
i think the real question everyone wants to know about is whether or not your a chick or a dude. i was going to pm you, but then I saw that you have a sexualy ambiguous signature, and you dont put your gender in your profile.

I myself think shes a lady, what you mentioned plus the required girls in each categories in this tourny which wasnt fallowed made me think it a lady wink .. douple post sorry..

My Artwork

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:02 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Evangel94
Hmm...I didn't notice KMC resized the screenshot. I'll use imageshack then for Erica Fortune.
(please log in to view the image)

..and that's supposed to help within the regards of the match how ? Aside from her being a tk'er it describes sewer fanny Adams.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:25 PM
hulk10

B dot Rob wins.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:25 PM
hulk10 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk10 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm

Last edited by Moses Morrison on Dec 13th, 2006 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:38 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

..and that's supposed to help within the regards of the match how ? Aside from her being a tk'er it describes sewer fanny Adams.

There isn't exactly an abundance of information regarding her, so I felt any little bit helps.

Forever Young...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:40 PM
Moses Morrison
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Roldz
KK's prep awesome display of power, but It looks like B dot Robs Supersonic could probably take out the team by himself, hmm he could be above herald...

Nah, it's just he's probably the only herald who in-character uses his power to the fullest on a normal basis. Substitute Super Sonic for Superman but make it in-character for Superman to speedblitz, go for the kill if necessary and such and you get the same effect.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:41 PM
Loot

Originally posted by B dot Rob
and Super Sonic

And you lol'd when I picked him devil

anyway off to school re-registration will be back on in a few hours.

i don´t think anybody lol'd, me and scoobs for example just said super sonic shouldn´t be allowed in the tournament, it should be more marvel/dc etc type of characters its more easy to compare them, if manga is forbiden, why should sonic be allowed.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 09:45 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote