KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » The Thing Is Class 100?!

The Thing Is Class 100?!
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Thing Is Class 100?!

I WAS READING ONE OF THE COMICS IN FF VOL.3 WHEN THE THING FIGHTS LIKE HUNDREDS OF MUTANT CLONES OF HIMSELF AND HE EVEN SAID THAT HE COULD LIFT WELL OVER 100 TONS!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:25 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

jeez.......... no need to shout dude

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

HE'S RIGHT THOUGH.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:51 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

YEAH.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

see i just hate it when everyone underestimates the thing just because he has never beaten the hulk, i mean, most people cant, but they never get underestimated and said to be weaker than they really are. I mean, like how everyone says the thing is only class 85, thats bullshit, he easily lifts well over 100 tons, and in fantastic four #112 him and the hulk fought for hours and if it wasnt for the army tanks attacking the thing who had gone insane in #111, the thing wouldve won because he was winning before the tanks really got involved

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 06:59 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

yeah, the Thing is definitely getting stronger over the years due to cosmic ray absorbtion (i think)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:09 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Thing kicks ass. Yeah he loses to Hulk most of the time, but who doesn't?

He knocked the shitoutta Cyborg Superman in a crossover, one of his finer moments.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:12 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

EXACTLY

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 07:13 PM
savagerampage

since when is he 100 class marvel still lists him as 85/90?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:15 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
yeah, the Thing is definitely getting stronger over the years due to cosmic ray absorbtion (i think)
Yeah, apparently that's what Future Thing said. What I find strange is Future Thing should be just as good, if not better, than Thing at fighting and stronger/more durable yet Thing beat him.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savagerampage

go figure

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:33 PM
savagerampage is currently offline Click here to Send savagerampage a Private Message Find more posts by savagerampage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes 100 he even stated it himself

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:43 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

If I say I can bench 500 lbs does that mean I can do it?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:47 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh and even though future thing wasnt stated to be stronger or more durable, i think he was cuz he was much bigger than the the original thing and the only reason he died first was cuz he didnt have ben's determination

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:51 PM
Magee

I never did like the Thing. "Its clobbering time!" I mean wtf is that? I guess it was growing up watching the 90s fantastic four series, i always hated his accent.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

i know the thing is strong but how did she-hulk max out all his strength w/ one arm?? yeah he is strong but imo he shouldn't be over 100 if she did it w/ one hand

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 09:59 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHEN DID SHE?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:00 PM
stormfront13

not that long ago

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:02 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

IN WHAT COMIC THOUGH?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:03 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

I THINK THAT WAS PROBLY JUST BAD WRITING, CUZ SHE-HULK PROBLY COULDNT EVEN BEAT SOMEONE IN CLASS 30 WITH ONE HAND IF IT WAS GOOD WRITING

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 10:05 PM