KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Continuing Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Would you see the bellow mentioned play?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
So Random, but Intresting. . .:Yes. 2 18.18%
Rabbit God? What is he, Lord of the Fluff or somthing? Stupid. . .:No. 4 36.36%
Need more information to decide: Perhaps, I Need Convincing. . . 1 9.09%
I once had a rabbit. Then I heard it scream at night. The next morning, there was nothing inside the cage, not even bones. Just Blood. I think it was either a vampire and it got fried by the sun when it couldn't flee, or aliens abducted it. 4 36.36%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Continuing Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature
Started by: Imperial Logic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

The Continuing Need for Myths, Legends, and Things of a Random Nature

Because the residents of the Pirates of the Caribbean have been not at all helpful, I thought I would ask another forum for assistance. And because the inhabitants of this one seem more freethinking and somewhat random I thought I'd try here first.

A fellow random, though nowhere near as logical, forum member and myself once created a Greek-style play, like those created by the playwrights of the time, usually having to do with mythology, their gods, or morals.

The basic story was about (the fabricated) Rabbit God: Karoz and the blasphemous and cruel ways of a dense mortal named Ichabod.

It was good for what it was and when we wrote, but now we would like to expand and better our story. We are in need of any myths, known or self-created, stories that are Greek or rabbit related, or any other silly and/or graphic stories you know or can create.

Your random assistance will be greatly appreciated.

In the human need to express gratitude: Thank You.

And now for something completely different. . .
The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 25th, 2006 07:38 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Aliens controlling the Government of Athens, and another group of Lizard Men giving Spartans super strength, why ask in the Conspiracy forum?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 12:44 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

whaddya mean i'm not logical?!? 4 1, logical people r logical enuf not 2 call themselves logical, and 2: ICHABOD CRANE IS AWESOME!!!! GO ICHABOD!!!! RAH, RAH, RAH!!! lol rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: sleepyhol1.jpg
This has been downloaded 146 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 09:43 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

I asked in the conspiracy forum because you all seem to have. . . wide ranging and open ideas.

Bwa Ha Ha, for once I do not follow you.
One not fully logical trait that some Vulcans allow is pride, and they pride themselves on their extreme use of logic and rationalism.

The Quote of Whenever It Is Next Changed: " 'You WILL go out there.' 'I won't and nothing you say will make me' 'The show must go on.' '...damn you.' "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:05 PM
Imperial Logic is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial Logic a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial Logic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

exactly, not completely logical

Attachment: 00000.jpg
This has been downloaded 152 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 10:25 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Huzzah, third page!

Very few Vulcans are completely Logical, to be deemed completely logical, one must performed and pass the ceremony of Kolinahr.

Few achieve this perfect logic, even Spock, due to his human half, could complete the ceremony, but still not completely control his emotions, few though they were.

You just need to study on this, learn of the Vulcans, the Logic, The Final Frontier. . .

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:10 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

learn of the Logic... cool

Attachment: 12846__jdepp_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 11:33 PM
Mr Krieger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Imperial Logic
I asked in the conspiracy forum because you all seem to have. . . wide ranging and open ideas.

Bwa Ha Ha, for once I do not follow you.
One not fully logical trait that some Vulcans allow is pride, and they pride themselves on their extreme use of logic and rationalism.

You need to talk to Deano, he'll tell you every insane story

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:07 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Where can we find this 'Deano?'

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 01:44 AM
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Where can we find this 'Deano?'

He's always lurking.....just watch the Conspiracy Forum

Old Post Sep 27th, 2006 02:17 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

oh, ok

Attachment: animation10co.gif
This has been downloaded 134 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 12:59 AM
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
You need to talk to Deano, he'll tell you every insane story

Since you seem to have an alliance with this "Deano", could you not summon him on Bwa Ha Ha and I's behalf.

You assistance would be appreciated...

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 10:42 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

yes, indeed

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 11:30 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

What kind of ideas do you need, I'm mean what specific theme areyou intrested in. Please be more descriptive, and I will try to help.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:02 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

Originally posted by Imperial Logic
Since you seem to have an alliance with this "Deano", could you not summon him on Bwa Ha Ha and I's behalf.

You assistance would be appreciated...

Alliance? I think the guys a nut, but ok

I suggest a Deity of some sort, that controls a Government, and it's way of seeking retribution is by having the Government kill people.(Pieced together by strange conspiracy Theories eek! )

Also, let the Rabbit God have giant Chicken Bodyguards

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 02:36 AM
Deano

Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
Alliance? I think the guys a nut, but ok

how so?

i think you are a brainwashed fool

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 06:33 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial Logic
Obsessed and Possesed

Greetings.

Really any silly, graphic, or rabbit related myth, known or self fabricated, will be appreciated.

"Nuts"? To whom are you referring? If it is to me, note that I am, in fact, not a guy.

Hmm...Chicken Guards...
We were wanting to stick to rabbits around Karoz, but another deity, or various others, could be formulated. Also, rubber chickens could be inserted somewhere.

Greetings, Deano. Can you aid our cause, with your alleged psycho and random-ness skills?

Are there any conspiracies surrounding Rubber Chickens?

(Source of Art: DeviantART)

Attachment: madonna_and_egg.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Last edited by Imperial Logic on Sep 29th, 2006 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:27 PM
Deano

no

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:36 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Krieger

IDEA!

Have a Homosexual Cyclops

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:37 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

Oh, well, at least your giving random ideas... but is there anything more, you know, rabbitish you can think of?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 11:42 PM