KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" : The Official Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread!

"Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" : The Official Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread!
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Tongue "Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" : The Official Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread!

Discuss! smile

REMEMBER. APPRECIATION ONLY. NO BASHING OR CRITICISM OF THE CHARACTER.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:12 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think this sub-forum is for SHIPPING apprecition, not plain charactors.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:22 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Nope. You're wrong. See the Luna thread below. It's for ships or characters.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:27 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I LOVE draco!!!!!!! love I think he is great. sure he is mean and a brat, but thats what makes him so him love really there are not words to discribe him except he is great!!...... and hot embarrasment

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 04:37 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pielover666
I think this sub-forum is for SHIPPING apprecition, not plain charactors.

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
Appreciation & Anti Boards! Phoe and I are VERY excited with the new boards up. In celebration of The HPB coming out! This is what we've been working on for the past couple of weeks. These boards are for:

(Characters/Ships you like)
Apprecition thread:

(Chacater/Ships you hate)
Anti Thread:

There will be strict rules wiht Anti threads, that is, if you LIKE the ship or couple that the anti thread is for, DO NOT go in there defending them. The anti threads are designed for those people to vent about why they do not like this couple or ship.

Now on to Draco. I think he can be pretty cool sometimes. I must admit that i got pretty excited when i got to the part of HBP, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: where he was 'about to kill' Dumbledore. eek! Would've Been badass. smokin'

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 05:48 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Yeah but he didn't. So not badass.

Don't get me wrong, I love Draco, he's a nasty piece of work but there are moments when we realise he's just a young man, under pressure and want to hug him love laughing out loud Like when he's crying in the toilets But he's not a badass evil little bugger, because that would take away any potential he may have to become even more lovable. His father has done an amazing job turning him into a hateful shite, but I think there's more to Draco than meets the eye. He blatantly hated DD but he still had awe and respect.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 09:30 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I do think that this last book showed Draco was capable of emotion. He was just a jerk in the other books but it showed that there was more to him when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he didn't kill Dumbledore even though it would put his family in danger it showed that he at least he had some honor. Its still to bad [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that Dumbledore died anyway but I think that Draco became a more complex character in HBP and He showed himself capable of fear (i.e the Myrtle scene) and maybe, just maybe, fear and honor will drive him away from the Dark Side

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 01:32 AM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

yes I hope so... I think it would be a fantastic finish to the book to see Harry and his accomplices defeat Voldemort, and conquer Malfoy too.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 05:19 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
elaron

draco in HBP

i respected draco for what he was befor, in earlier books - heartless, meen and sneering highborn spoild brat - exactly what nobleman's sons are - he sometimes got a bit low, but he compensated it with grate stile and classi behavior - a Character with C...

But in book 6 - in the beginning - the scene in the train - i'w never felt such disgust for a deed as low, dishonorable, lame and unworthy of highborn men as this - how can a man, who was raised to be a nobleman, abuse his vantage and superior position to cause as much pure physical pain as possible, when your enemy is unarmed and defenceless - you humiliate him for revenge - yes! - but to torture him physicaly and enjoy it??

sick! low!!! mentaly sick!!

after this i felt no pity for Malfoy, no compassion, no nothing - only disgust as for an inferior "being"...

Please if you can, make me change my mind, i like'd to justify him, but i just dont know how. Thanks.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:45 PM
elaron is currently offline Click here to Send elaron a Private Message Find more posts by elaron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I love his character. I hate his character. He's a hate/love character. I love him, but i hate him!

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Oct 29th, 2005 09:11 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Re: draco in HBP

Originally posted by elaron
i respected draco for what he was befor, in earlier books - heartless, meen and sneering highborn spoild brat - exactly what nobleman's sons are - he sometimes got a bit low, but he compensated it with grate stile and classi behavior - a Character with C...

But in book 6 - in the beginning - the scene in the train - i'w never felt such disgust for a deed as low, dishonorable, lame and unworthy of highborn men as this - how can a man, who was raised to be a nobleman, abuse his vantage and superior position to cause as much pure physical pain as possible, when your enemy is unarmed and defenceless - you humiliate him for revenge - yes! - but to torture him physicaly and enjoy it??

sick! low!!! mentaly sick!!

after this i felt no pity for Malfoy, no compassion, no nothing - only disgust as for an inferior "being"...

Please if you can, make me change my mind, i like'd to justify him, but i just dont know how. Thanks.

He wears leather pants...and Armani. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 08:20 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

I just foundout today why this thread is called Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon...suits him perfectly, and it's the school motto or something isnt it?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 05:00 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashea16Chic

In the book I actually liked/hated his cocky behavior...!

In the movie-- he was AWESOME!

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I do think that this last book showed Draco was capable of emotion. He was just a jerk in the other books but it showed that there was more to him when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he didn't kill Dumbledore even though it would put his family in danger it showed that he at least he had some honor. Its still to bad [SPOILER - highlight to read]: that Dumbledore died anyway but I think that Draco became a more complex character in HBP and He showed himself capable of fear (i.e the Myrtle scene) and maybe, just maybe, fear and honor will drive him away from the Dark Side

You said it!!!
I sort of respect him more now knowing what he faces...
I really feel bad for him too... Voldemort intended for him to die as revenge on Lucius... but he didn't so I think Draco would be facing punishment from Voldemort... especially since he(Draco) didn't fulfill his mission...(it was finished by someone else)...

quote:
maybe, just maybe, fear and honor will drive him away from the Dark Side

or probably---> Draco would help Harry defeat the Dark Lord or something like that

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:17 PM
Ashea16Chic is currently offline Click here to Send Ashea16Chic a Private Message Find more posts by Ashea16Chic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Poor Draco no He's gonna die

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:34 PM
taisha_aviel

People ***** and moan about the snarky blonde, but honestly, that's most of the attraction. I hate fanfics that try to change him. He's not nice. He's not polite. He isn't cuddly or feely, and he never will be. He's a snarky momma's boy, and I love him for it.

*hugs Draco
Draco: gerroff!!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 02:48 AM
taisha_aviel is currently offline Click here to Send taisha_aviel a Private Message Find more posts by taisha_aviel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaye_Babe

OK THIS IS THE WAY THAT I SEE IT. I DONT LIKE THE CHARECTER. I HATE THE THINGS THAT HE DOES AND HOW HE ALLWAYS FEELS LIKE HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND THAT JUST BUGS ME? BUT I LIKE TOM THE REAL PERSON. HE IS ACTUALLY ALOT DIFFERENT THAN HIS CHARECTER. THATS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE HIM. FOR HIS PERSONALITY AND HIS WORK.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 10:38 PM
Shaye_Babe is currently offline Click here to Send Shaye_Babe a Private Message Find more posts by Shaye_Babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
Poor Draco no He's gonna die
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Didn't happen

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 08:15 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I liked Draco surviving, personally, though I hoped for more interaction between him and Snape.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:19 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Ahh Draco...He is amazing...The face he makes...I could cry from the pain it shows.He Does not die YEAH, but he gets married NO.
Me:*Hugs Draco*
Draco:...Can't...Breathe...
Me:Erm, Sorry

Attachment: draco-tower.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 06:03 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

why do the good girls always go for the wrong guys ?

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 05:59 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote