KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who came first the Celestials or Kronos?

Who came first the Celestials or Kronos?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Who came first the Celestials or Kronos?

Celestials made the Eternals and the Deviants and the Skrulls yet Kronos is like the Eternals God so what that all about?

Celestials
(please log in to view the image)

vs

Kronos-
(please log in to view the image)

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:40 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kronos came first, he is the embodiment of time itself, without time nothing would exist or ever have existed

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galan7777777
Kronos came first, he is the embodiment of time itself, without time nothing would exist or ever have existed

no

The Celestials came to Earth and messed with humans and the Eternals and Deviants were born.Kronos was an Eternal he later became the god of time.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:45 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

So who is more powerful Let say Exitar or Kronos?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:51 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by golem370
So who is more powerful Let say Exitar or Kronos?
i would hafta go with kronos there, would it really be outside of his power to wipe exitar from existance?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 06:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

People won't think so But I believe Celestials are essential to Marvel. I heard that Franklin is to become a Celestial when he reaches his potential. They killed the most powerful Watcher and they had been around since the last Universe. I think Exitar would win.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:02 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

People won't think so But I believe Celestials are essential to Marvel. I heard that Franklin is to become a Celestial when he reaches his potential. They killed the most powerful Watcher and they had been around since the last Universe. I think Exitar would win.
hm, hey can u provide a profile for chronos?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:05 PM
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/kronos.html
thanks

Old Post Aug 24th, 2006 07:11 PM
the Darkone

Celestails came first, they made the Eternals and their counter parts the devinats. Kronos was the father of Zuras and Mentor, he later became Nebula abstract of time,t he is still below the Celestails. Nebula is on the same level as Chaos and Order, as where Exitar is a notch below a Full Powered Galactus.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:40 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

This was not in 616, it was in the earth X, which is not 616.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 02:56 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Moving...

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 03:20 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Kronos is not so much a powerhouse, as he is a source of wisdom.
He is only a vague cloud of atoms spread out through space, with conciousness.
Even if he is now an abstract entity.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 05:29 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I like the most powerful Celestial, Exitar over Kronus

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 21st, 2006 09:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Kronos vs Exitar. Who wins?

...I have to admit, I'm stumped. no expression

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 05:49 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote