KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » you got served

you got served
Started by: xboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

you got served

im not a big B2K fan in all, but that movie was good...me and ma peeps went to go see it...did any1 of yall see it?

Spearheadbig grin Aquacool

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:33 AM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Holcomb

I can't believe this moive opened at number one.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:27 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

thats because it was a good movie thats why duh!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 11:08 PM
xboy is currently offline Click here to Send xboy a Private Message Find more posts by xboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Angel_Wingz*~

omg it beat lotr in the movie charts i dont believe such a crap film with b2k sick in it could be number one! i hate b2k they suck!! hehe

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 08:54 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xboy
I LOVE DEGRASSI

OMG STOP HATIN PPL AND GO C THE MOVIE GOD + LOTR SUCKS...sheesh! some ppl

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 12:36 AM
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

Re: you got served

quote:
Originally posted by xboy
...me and ma peeps went to go see it...did any1 of yall see it?

only people who talk like that could like the movie

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:07 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

As soon as I saw it, I thought it was just a sequel to "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo".

For what it's worth, it may have opened at #1, but so have tons of other movies that went on to fail miserably, i.e. "Matrix Revolutions".

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 07:15 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Re: you got served

quote:
im not a big B2K fan in all, but that movie was good...me and ma peeps went to go see it...did any1 of yall see it?

yea like someone else said only people that talk like you go and see that piece of sh*t movie

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 10:40 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HotMami910

I saw it with my boyfriend and two other friends. I thought it was really good...I'm a really big b2k fan so I was very plesed with the movie...whoever didn't like it obviously doesn't appreciate good movies because it was really good. And the dancing was hot too Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 07:01 PM
HotMami910 is currently offline Click here to Send HotMami910 a Private Message Find more posts by HotMami910 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

quote:
OMG STOP HATIN PPL AND GO C THE MOVIE GOD + LOTR SUCKS

Wow. Just.......wow. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 07:12 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

ppl hu actually enjoyed this film hav no god taste in movies

n plenTpak52, lmao!! laughing

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:01 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Heard it sucked bet it did.

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:04 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i cant knock the movie coz i never saw it but i gotta say during the previews when i heard "you got serrrrrved" i couldnt stop craking up now everytime i play basketball and block a shot or school someone i say "you got serrrrved" and it still cracks me up

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 06:37 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

This is one of those movies were you don't have to see it to diss it. The premise and trailers alone tell you it is just pathetic.

Case in point, I rented "Torque" tonight, for only $1 thankfully, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Horrible acting, horrible dialogue, horrible actors.

"You Got Served" can't be any better, and probably much worse. It's funny, because it only made $40 M, and there is still a sequel in the works.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 07:22 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zinh

I rented "You got served" and "Torque" the same nite...great nite that was!!!

I did get served...a pile of doody.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 09:49 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BasketCase

yeah im not much of a b2k fan, but i thought the movie was pretty good

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 11:40 PM
BasketCase is currently offline Click here to Send BasketCase a Private Message Find more posts by BasketCase Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

god the movie sucked

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 01:52 AM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

One second....Worst Movie Ever.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 02:26 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
This is one of those movies were you don't have to see it to diss it. The premise and trailers alone tell you it is just pathetic.

Case in point, I rented "Torque" tonight, for only $1 thankfully, and my suspicions were confirmed.

Horrible acting, horrible dialogue, horrible actors.

"You Got Served" can't be any better, and probably much worse. It's funny, because it only made $40 M, and there is still a sequel in the works.
Sequel? Are you ****ing serious? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:46 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

quote:
Originally posted by <<Solo>>
One second....Worst Movie Ever.
yea its also in my top 5 of worst movies ever

Old Post Jun 20th, 2004 04:54 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote