KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(Loot) VS (Tony Stark) VS(StarsNeverFall7)[Vote!]

EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(Loot) VS (Tony Stark) VS(StarsNeverFall7)[Vote!]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evangel94
Premium Member

EVANGEL94's WildCard MiniTournament:(Loot) VS (Tony Stark) VS(StarsNeverFall7)[Vote!]

Location: Each team will start out in their own seperate huge underground cavern. These three underground caverns will be connected by a series of tunnels and caves. A impenetrable barrier will prevent any team from going to surface.

Loot
quote:

VS

Tony Stark
quote:

VS

StarsNeverFall7
quote:

I will post the write-up's momentarily.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 1st, 2007 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 10:57 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Loot's Write-Up

quote:

I´m leaving right now, and didn´t had time to write my battle plan, if the battles can´t be made after the holidays, i´m just goint to say a few lines then:

I lost against scoob because he has a telepath and force fields, tony strak doens´t have that, and stars only has telepathy not force fields, spawn would teleport right away and fight cable is like pre-phoenix jean grey level his TK shield will not last long and fighting spawn he will loose. nightcrawler protected with an invisible shield will teleport and murder pretty much all the meta and street levels. Surfer can hold thor and sentry until my team clean the others.

Sorry just writing this i really don´t have more time, see you guys 2nd of january, good new year to all

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:00 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

StarsNeverFall7's Write-Up
quote:

Write up for the Wildcard.
Prep: After arriving and a quick discussion among the team, it is decided that Batman needs to take leadership in the matter seeing as well, no one knows a cave better than him. He takes this time to hand members of the team goggles for “night vision”. Spider-Man and Cable don’t take them as Cable has his cybernetic eye, and Spider-Man uses the prep time to get used to his Spidey sense that is now functioning like Daredevils “radar”. Batman then proceeds to inform the team that due to the current environment, stealth is key. Batman and Batgirl are far used to this, Spider-Man can blend in and use the terrain better than anyone, Deadpool being a mercenary has plenty of experience is sneaking around. Cable, Iceman, and Thor are told to lay low and keep hidden to strike only when the time is right.

Battle: With everything in place Batman, Batgirl, Spider-Man and Deadpool take to moving forward. Since were in an extremely dark cave with no way to the surface any form of real flying is out, so on foot it is. They separate for the time being while Batman and Batgirl press the area for street level opponents and then proceed to come up upon Taskmaster and Shang Shi. The fight is ended quickly with fast attack and evade maneuvers, because well in anyone’s case you can’t fight what you can’t see, and in this cave, neither Batman nor Batgirl is being seen. The Question and Daredevil would seemingly seem to stand more of a change due to Daredevils radar, but we are talking about The Batman here, Bruce sends Batgirl to take out The Question with little to no effort while the Dark Knight proceeds to sneak up on and follow Daredevil as he has done before. This is if Banshees scream hasn’t driven DD completely mad by now. He takes him out from behind before Daredevil has time to realize what hit him.

Batman and Batgirl meet back up with Spider-Man and Deadpool to continue on and press the mutants. At first stumbling across Beast and Demogoblin Spider-Man and Deadpool separate. Beast is good but again trying to with hold a fight against someone who matches him in almost category and carries a small army, Deadpool easily has him beat even if taking a slash or two along the way. Demogoblins inability to fly limits much of his mobility, not to mention the dilemma of being blind. Spidey has him webbed and beat before he has the change to throw his first pumpkin bomb. It’s at this point that Deadpool is told to hold back and only attack when needed. The three press on and Spider-Mans spidey sense alerts them of Banshee and Nightcrawler far before Banshee’s scream can radar the cave, if he doesn’t take the place down with it. Batman takes to his stealth and throws a flash batarang between the two blinding them both. Seeing as Nightcrawler has to see where he teleports this option is out momentarily and Banshee gets his mouth webbed shut before he has a change to make a sound. At this point the trio subdues the duet of Banshee and Nightcrawler and presses on joining the rest of the team for the final battles.

Spawn is beast all in his own so Cable decides to step forward and press the team on. Without much time passing the team stumbles upon Spawn and Invisible Woman with Cables force field and TK, his and Deadpool’s full arsenal, after a brief battle shouldn’t have much trouble taking Spawns head off whilst this battle is in progress Cable uses this time to place a few well placed TP attacks at Invisible Woman to get her to drop her force field to get put onto ice.
The team stumbles onto Genis-Vell and Jack of Hearts. Jack of hearts being blinded by the darkness is going to help him place a decent sonic wave before getting attacked by an ice barrage. It’s soon after this he goes down, cold. Genis-Vell is a lot harder to predict due to not having a full power bio on the link listed, but anyways. Flying and such is literally out due to the limited terrain and inability for most to see. A full TP assault follow by a full rain of ice shards and a few well placed telekinetically throw cave boulders should do Genis-Vell in quicker than not.

Thor presses on to just meet up with Erica and Surfer on the next turn. Sadly Surfer having a weakness to two almost fully based magic characters puts him out quickly. Thor has beaten the life out of him or more than one occasion and having Erica there on attacks also, is just going to make that battle that much quicker, which after Surfer is down another flash batarang blinds Erica just to open her up for a 3x light speed hammer throw which hits her hard enough everyone before her will feel it.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:01 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Tony Stark will post his own write-up.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:02 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think Stars has prepped for the wrong team.

DareDevil?
Demogoblin?
Question?
etc, etc ...

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:29 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

.......... I can't believe I lost to this guy. I'm on the fence, but Loot has the most powerful team and the most possibilities if he uses it right. Frankly, I'm only annoyed I'm not going to have a shot at Stars.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:38 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Star, you prepped for MY team!

And Really underestimated them...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:40 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy

laughing

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:45 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Note: I'm not responsible for what is contained in the write-ups. I will not spellcheck them nor will I check them for consistancy. That is your job. I will only post what is sent to me.

Also, this battlefield is a 15x15 mile underground cavern system

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:46 PM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by King Kandy

figures, i keep lookin at the line up and is not making sense.. lol

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 1st, 2007 11:49 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Loot seems to have the power advantage as far as the sheer picks go.

So far, he also has the strategy advantage as Tony hasn't posted, and Stars has negative points. This isn't a vote. Just an observation.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 12:41 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

I hope loot is able to make it back in time to debate. Plus I sent PM's to all the participants, so they should be aware of their match.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 02:13 AM
StarsNeverFall7

Yea I was under the impression King Kandy was the third for this match, not Tony...oh well

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 05:16 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

This thread will be closed on January 3rd unless otherwise specified.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 11:12 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Come on people! Vote! Debate! Anything!

Don't make me choose who advances foward.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:21 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm voting for Loot until I see some strats from the other guys. Based on teams and past write ups, Loot gets my vote. This is the worst match yet.......

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 07:35 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Sorry guys for not being able to put much into this, a good friend of mine got pneumonea and then a possible heart transplant so my attention hasn't been placed much on the forums.

Spawn can attempt to teleport but going after something he can hardly see isn't going to get him very far. Placing Cables TK abilites and full arsenal shouldn't take much to hold off spawn while at the same time giving Invisible Woman a good mental blast or two to get her to drop any force fields and allowing Iceman to finish her off.

Again in a dark cave Nightcrawler teleporting into a wall isn't a far fetched idea.

Well as far as for the Surfer debate, Thor's handed has bested him on more than one ocasion and Thors power basing off of one of Surfers main weaknesses followed by the limited flying capabilities gives Thor an upper hand.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 09:02 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

StarsNeverfall got a good point as powerfull a team as Loot, Stars team are better suited in close quarter combat.. So unless Loot makes a comback id go for Stars.. vote..

My Artwork

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 11:10 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Sorry guys for not being able to put much into this, a good friend of mine got pneumonea and then a possible heart transplant so my attention hasn't been placed much on the forums.

Spawn can attempt to teleport but going after something he can hardly see isn't going to get him very far. Placing Cables TK abilites and full arsenal shouldn't take much to hold off spawn while at the same time giving Invisible Woman a good mental blast or two to get her to drop any force fields and allowing Iceman to finish her off.

Again in a dark cave Nightcrawler teleporting into a wall isn't a far fetched idea.

Well as far as for the Surfer debate, Thor's handed has bested him on more than one ocasion and Thors power basing off of one of Surfers main weaknesses followed by the limited flying capabilities gives Thor an upper hand.

your forgeting banshee, his sonic scream would let your team off balance, plus in a cave? it could destroy it all. Nightcrawler will not have a problem in darkness, spawn hellfire will provide ilumination trough the cave. And why spawn can´t see? you think he has a problem with the dark?
Iceman is good, but its classic iceman he can die, the thing his with sonci scream, and two of my members teleporting and killing your team fast, at the wnd you will have much less members then i, against the rest of my team.

I´ve arrived yeasterday, and am full of work to do, so i´m not going to be able to debate much, but i´ll try to check this up whenever i can.

Last edited by Loot on Jan 3rd, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 12:10 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I vote for Stars. His write up was embarresing, but he's recovered mid-debate.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:11 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote