KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny
Started by: b-ball_chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

Love Use Ur Imagination... Draco N Ginny

ok..so i just wanted 2 noe how far all ur imagination can go..i'll stat...imagine draco n ginny in snapes room stranded stuck all cuz draco did a stupid spell n shut da door n ginny waz just takin somthin she had 4gotten earlier dat day, now they were locked together in snape's dungeon-"wat ave u done?" ginny asked, "nothin dats any of your bizzwax weasley", malfoy scowled pulling the knob of the door a pinch of scardness in his voice,. "u neva changed", ginny said then realisin wat he had done "u idiot! u locked us in, wat were u tryin 2 do practice ur allo amora spell? it was already open!" ginny pushed him aside n tried 2 open the door with all da spells she knew but none worked, "now wat will we do of all the idiots i could be stuck with" ginny said agry than eva. "watch ur mouth weasley or else.." draco warned "or else wat?" ginny asked steppingg closer.they were eva so close..........(continue)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 07:03 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

"ya o else i'll wipe ur head bald" draco said, "yeah rite u cudnt even unskin a fly" ginny laughed,draco balded his fist "funny huh?but not as funny as u'll look wen i deal with u" "o realy im not scared of u u noe" ginny said kids were passin by but none knew wat was happenin behind the doors "o realy!" draco smirked, he pulled somethin out of his pocket it waz a golden ball-a snitcH! "THEN CATCH THIS!" he said thrustin it hard in ginny's direction, ginny was 2 late it hit her bad. "i tried 2 warn u but...u neva listen u weasleys" draco said shaking his head smirkin, ginny was lyin on da floor her forehead pink-red. "u bastard!" ginny said pulled out her wand and did a spell which sent draco flyin bangin his head on the door, the snitch was now makin circles in the room..."mmm look whu doesnt listes" ginny said standin up, she went over to him and kneeled down besode him he was bleedin ginny gasped.........

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:07 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

"r u okay,get up!" ginny said, still scared, "yes wat do u think"draco said blood drippin out of his nose, but he cudnt get up, "did u hit hard?" ginny asked a little scared draco smiled "u mean a little swift like dat? no way,but ull pay" ginny frowned "u noe u cant get up u cudd ave broke sumthin" draco smirked "wat a baby" "fine get up n move im gona try da door, may b ur empty barrel of a head hit ithard enuf"gnny said gettin up, *swoosh bang*! Draco had done a spell dat sent ginny flyin she banged her head against da cabinet filled with potions, things fell out ,brake even sputter on ginny" draco laughed "i told u u wudnt look as funny as me wen im fifnished w/ u" "finished already? wat a coward!" ginny scowled gettin up n cleanin her self,'and u cant still get up" ginny said kneelin beside him again"enuf w/ da games we need 2 sort u out" ginny said"u r not touchin me"draco said lookin paler dan eva "ye rite"ginny said n she unbottoned his rode........

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:31 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GINNY?!?!?! unbuttoning DRACO's ROBE?!?!?! she knoes she wanted it to happen!!!!! lol

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 09:41 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

i recon what a woman on a mission

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2003 10:36 PM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leah11
no comment

She unbottened his robe....................and this was when the door 2 the dungeon flew open and in walked Snape. "Weasley," he said. "get your hands out of Malfoys's robes." Ginny flushed and quickly stood up, while Draco thanked snape 4 getting that mudblood off him. Snape fixed Malfoy up and then sneered at Ginny as she walked out of the dungeon followed by a sly-smiling draco. Once they were both out of Snapes ear-shot Malfoy turned to ginny and said, "meet me in the dark forest 2night," be4 slowly walking away.......

Last edited by leah11 on Sep 14th, 2003 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 02:28 AM
leah11 is currently offline Click here to Send leah11 a Private Message Find more posts by leah11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol...OMG....SNAPE and ginny??!?!?!?!??!! PLEAAAAAAASE tell me thats not where you're going lol. but im all for it go get watcha want ginny!!!

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 03:50 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StrgzrCndyPixie

as i said shes a woman on a mission

*Accept Me* I am I... Do not change me, condemn me, nor put me down. Accept me for what I am, NO you need not agree with me, but accept me. For I am total in being, I have my faults, I have my guilts, but that is who I am. PERFECT I WILL NEVER BE!!! Allow me to be uninhibited, DO NOT PRESURE ME into feeling what I do not feel. Accept me when I am flying high, as I have accepted you when you were flying high. Do not put me down, nor makr me feel unhappy about me. I AM I... AND I LIKE BEING WHAT I AM... ME!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 04:31 AM
StrgzrCndyPixie is currently offline Click here to Send StrgzrCndyPixie a Private Message Find more posts by StrgzrCndyPixie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ya so....ginny walked quitely 2 da gryffindor tower....thinking about wat draco had just said, wen she got inside da tower it was fillled w/ laughter and talkin sh quitely went into da girls dormitory, t seemed like everyone already had dinner,ginny wasnt hungry just hungry of wat draco wants....she sat in her bed 4 hours waitin, wen she was sure everyone was in thier dormitory she wore her muggle skirt n white shirt, she left da tower, and headed for the great hall then the entrance.....no1 was insite not even filch. She walked 2ward da forest hagrids cabin was dark she heard sound animals, she got to da edge of da forest n she saw a familiar figure..it was draco he smiled his cheeky smile in da dark "so u did want 2 cum"............

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:12 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

...."ya y did u lure me here?" ginny asked pullin her coat tighter aroumd her. "lure u u came here w/ ur own legs!" draco snaped his smile widenin, he was surveyin ginny up n down.."so wat do u want", ginny asked almost shakin perhaps of da cold, "the question is wat do U want?" draco asked now circlin ginny, "i dont noe, no i do i want 2 get out of here" draco laughed "yeah rite, i raised an alarm rite b4 u came down he'll b securin da corridors now" "so how will we get in?"ginny asked scared , draco shrugged "dunno, i wasnt thinkin hahaha, and any ways 2morow is a hogsmeade holiday so no one will notice" ginny felt so angry"uuuuuuuu" she marched up 2 him ready 2 slap him but he caught her hand "dont get all violent little ginny".........

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:24 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ginny freed her selrf "im not litle niether violent" draco sat on da dirt floor "well we betta get ready 4 da nite, i dont noe bout u but im tired" draco said ginny balled her fist "u devil u lured me out here so i cud sleep here n get into trouble well im gion bac", draco smiled n shook his head "devil i like dat, n i wudnt go if i were u filch said hed give ne1 he says in da corridor a pinch of time 2 oack out of hogwarts", draco smiled, ginny wrapped her coat round herself even more "u shudnt ave worn dat" draco said lookin down @ her skirt.....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:37 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

"well" ginny said lookin @ her skirt like she just noticed she wore it, "ya well u wanted 2 wear it,for urself" draco said with a grin "ya"ginny said sittin on da floor, it was rough, and then it was dark........ ginny woke up 2 find herself on da floor snape was beside her so was draco he had cnahged he had a grin on his face "i found her here while i was goin 2 give my homework 2 hagrid" draco said grinin, ginny cudnt blieve it she had been framed! " looks like a bed i not good enuf 4 u" snape said smlilin "50 points from gryffindor for gettin out of bed, and 20 4 sleepin here, and 10 for gettin near da forset" ginny got up outreaged "80 points but....""another word and another 80 points, now go get ready u mite catch brekfast" snape turned back an left, draco smiled "o ginny if only u were smart enuf, 2bad ur brother ron doznt notince" dusted out da dirt from ginnys coat ginny stepped back "wat do u care if i look like dust tiself U FRAMED ME!" "o i did, tu tut" draco said n he turned on his heel............

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 12:57 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

ginny dressed no1 was in da gryfindor tower, it seems like no1 had noticed her desapearance, she was hungry but not as much as for gettin back 2 draco. she headed for hogsmeade, it was filled w/ kids she dugded from her freinds and went to look 4 draco, he was in a wierd shop w/ his friends mlaughin at sum joke. "n she was like wearin dis skirt 4 a pyjamas" draco said ginny balled her fist, "think im funny do u" ginny came out of hidi, draco turned red, he laughed so did crabbe goyle n a gurl nxt 2 him. "hello weasley done sleepin?" he smirked. "no u c im still sleepy but not as sleepy as ull b in a minute" n ginny conjured a spell which sent draco on da floor already snorin, ginny had secretly looked dis up in herione's book of spells. draco lloked 2 funny even crabbe cudnt contain himself. Ginny smirked"try 2 undo dat, n she went over 2 him and kissed his forhead"sweet dreAMS" she had no idea y she did it but then she felt different about draco as she stpped out...........

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:18 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

omg it gettin good hahaha keep goin keep goin!!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:23 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

thnxxxxxxxxxxxx i appreciate it!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:31 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

....at dinner time ginny cudnt but help lookin ova at da slytherine table, draco looked mad n tired, some of his friends wre whisperin bout sumthin, ginny conclued dat word must ave got rounf=d n draco mite ave needed 2 go 2 da hospital wing, wateva she new he wudnt ne1 noe dats y no body has asked her yet. "hey ginny where were u last nite?" ron asked munchin his chicken "o i went 4 a walk"ginny lied hermione looked unsatisfied, so hermy conered her"u r not sayin da truth?" "which one""well i noe wat u did 2 malfoy" hermy said "wat?just cuz i hit him w/ a sleepin spell?" "ya!i noe no teacher taut u dat" ginnny felt angry "look he pissed me off n u noe how he is" ginny said n she went 2 bed, dat nite she dreamt of her n draco..........

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:38 PM
sakura_lite

keep goin!!! u should write a book!!! ^^ even though the part where she undone his robe...ugh,.. just wrong!

I Love Legolas!!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:42 PM
sakura_lite is currently offline Click here to Send sakura_lite a Private Message Find more posts by sakura_lite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

........da dream wasnt claer enuf 2 interprete, ginny dressed ready 2 go wen one of her friend came bustlin up 2 her"mornin, here dis is 4 u" ginny confused opened da parchment it said "U think u r so smart then lets duel in snapes dungeon 2nite!". ginny didnt ave 2 ask 4 whu it was from, "whu gave u dis?" "it waas infront of da door 2 da tower it said it was 4 u" "u read it?!" ginny asked bewildered "cuz not it said at da bac"
Ginny went thru da day dudgin fwendz n hery she has an idea of wats goin on....after dinner ginny got dressed n went 2 snapes dungeone she didnt noe da time but was guessin as she was about 2 open da door a voice spoke"so u came uh" it was draco dressed in black, ginny's jaw opened "well lets go in" ginny tried 2 say. "not dat ez"draco said smirkin, ginny knew he had a plan up his sleeve, she ws tired of all dis plottin n gettin back she wanted it 2 stop. "pls draco lets stop dis im tired" draco smiled "we only just began!" he moved closer "only da beginnin...........

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:51 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

omg keep going?!?!? they kiss rite?!?! this is so wierd tho!!!!! : / bet ron'll be pissed like forever!!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 05:53 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

……ginny shivered-yes it was cold but she dint shiver cuz of dat but cuz she dind like da tone of his voice….”plzzz draco plzz I give up” ginny begged “draco smiled “o shes cryin” n crabbe goyle n da url appeared from da darkness, dis made ginny cry even more, they were all laughin, “u noe wat draco u r not only an idiot but a good for nothing no brain blod for nothing stupid sneaky goat!” ginny ran to da tower she sneeked to her dormitory. She cried until her pillow was soaked then she slep dreamin she was floatin! Ginny felt sck da nxt day n waz taken 2 da hospital wing, she had a fever, dat afternoon she was vivited by harry ron n hery she faked she was asleep, then da nurse brought a letter for her she said some1 sleeped it unda da door it said “well well well, since u gave up its ova, im cumin 2 c u 2nit!”…….

Old Post Sep 14th, 2003 06:05 PM